edited February 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I'd get them with

Shadow Kick: Press Away, Toward, B

then finish him Press toward(3), a.

Most of you faggots dont know about that
  • edited February 2011
    If you want to carry a weapon, think about carrying something that you can explain away as something else if you need to use it and the cops get involved. I carry a lucite beer tap handle in my pack, it is nice and heavy, but not too heavy and easy to grip. If I ever have to lay someone out with it, I will tell the cops it was just given to me by a friend of mine that works at a bar, and the fact that I just bashed some fucks brains in with it is purely coincidental.

When I go to score, and I ain't talkin' weed, I take a homade billy club composed of a lead weight taped to the end of a strip of tire, as it is thinner and more easily concealed.

C/O
    "danger danger"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    worst comes to worst, you can clinch a lighter in your fist, makes it hurt a little more.
  • edited February 2011
    worst comes to worst, you can clinch a lighter in your fist, makes it hurt a little more.

Carabiner on a keychain works just as well and raises no eyebrows for people who don't carry around lighters.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Remember vulnerable points, such as the groin or the nose, states Rolf. A simple swift front kick to the average idiot can prevent a fight before it starts, proclaims Rolf. Anything relatively weighty that fits within your palms when you make a fist will give extra oomph to your punches, that always helps, states Rolf.
  • scrootiescrootie Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Tell them you dont want to fight. Punch them in the jaw mid response. A jaw is more vulnerable when the mouth is open. also there's an element of surprise because they totally think you dont want to fight, but then you punch them, which is basically the opposite of what you said.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Headbutt
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    You environment is chocked full of deadly weapons just practice identifying them on a daily/hourly basis so when the time comes you can recognize them without thinking.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Only two things you have to do:

Learn to take a hit.

Hit the other guy more and harder than he hits you.

Now picking up the nearest solid object and swinging for the fences is always a good option to.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    i do recommend taking the first punch when feeling threatened as well.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    Favorite thing I learned in the .mil

Get in close wait for them to swing, block, lock their planted ankle knock them down and go for the kill.

Stupidly effective with little effort. People tend to be awfully predicable in hand to hand combat, knocking out their legs and coming down upon their neck in half a second ends that bullshit pretty quickly. Marines are taught to disable, we were taught to kill instantaneously. Same technique, different ending.

Regardless, you want to end a fight quickly without a weapon, that's the fastest way to do it that I know of.
  • edited February 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Get in close wait for them to swing, block, lock their planted ankle knock them down and go for the kill.

we were taught to kill instantaneously
    I think you need to look up "instantaneous" in the dictionary.
    edited February 2011
    I think Fatty needs to look up words before he shows his ass.
    in·stan·ta·ne·ous/ˌinstənˈtānēəs/Adjective

1. Occurring or done in an instant or instantly.
    2. Operating or providing something instantly: "instantaneous communication"
  • edited February 2011
    I think Fatty needs to look up words before he shows his ass.

That's the second time your research proves me right and you post it regardless.
    edited February 2011
    That's the second time your research proves me right and you post it regardless.

Lol @ Fatty calling using the context menu google search function research.

Son you seem to suffer from a comprehension deficit. Did you have to take the specila classes in school? The man used the word in the way he intended it. I understood exactly what he meant. The only one ITT that seems to have trouble comprehending his written communication would be you.

Thanks for playing and remember, when you get tired and need to go nappy time I have a nice comfy playpen all set up in the nursery for you.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited February 2011
    remember guise when you are participating in street fighter remember to block high when they jump in, or block low. take advantage of tick throws and remember to FADC on attacks that are not safe on block because they can be punished. always combo into unsafe moves and ultras!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    I thought this was after fight tips - in that case I would have said to hang around if the situation allows it to make sure they were just knocked out and not dead. It saves a little worry.

Otherwise, my biggest fight tips are punch hard things that move, like internal fire doors to keep your hand tough and carry sacks of things around - find a reason for it, mine is sacks of manure - and your core, shoulders and thighs will be in tone to deliver a big punch.

That is only one aspect to it however, and I would say years of fighting - probably had more than 300 fights - has taught me how to move from, block and absorb hits.

Get shifting 2 tons a week in sacks and you will do yourself no harm. Open doors with a flexed arm at first, then an outstrched one, then one inch punch the fucker open after a while. No big swings against the door that you would do to a face however, your hand will not break on a body but it might on a 2" thick door.
  • edited March 2011
    I would like to add a bit regarding Gary Oaks video, all of the techniques the dude uses are solid, I wish I could have seen the edited bit where he transforms the two handed block of the guys knife coming overhand into that hold. But in reality, most moves like that are useless unless practiced, and even then only if you are faster than your attacker. If you are not proficient in the move you are going to execute, that knife will be in your guts, and the feeling of false confidence will mix with your blood on the concrete.
    The only way to be really competent at defending yourself is to take some training, and even then it's a crapshoot. What if the dude is totally wired on meth and has a machete? The object of any encounter with someone who is trying to do you harm is simply to survive the day, it doesn't matter how you do it. Yelling "Help, call the police" at the top of your lungs, or running like hell might seem like cowardice, but the object is to live, not die with your pride intact. Getting the fuck out, or involving the cops should be your first choice.
    That said, if you can't run away, and if no help is near, hit first, and don't try anything fancy unless you know how to pull it off. Dodge, retreat, delay, and wait till you have an opening. And, well, if you asked for it by sniping on someones old lady, or being a mouthy prick like Pacino, I hope the niggers kill you.

C/O
    "Nothing comes to mind"
    edited March 2011
    I think you need to look up "instantaneous" in the dictionary.

I think you need to learn how to utilize the English language.

You're obviously too daft to understand the least complex of terms, and defend your moronic logic with a steadfast stupidity that baffles the simplest of people.

/dumbass.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    chop em in the throat
  • edited March 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I think you need to learn how to utilize the English language.

You're obviously too daft to understand the least complex of terms, and defend your moronic logic with a steadfast stupidity that baffles the simplest of people.

/dumbass.

you can't claim a technique that requires you to do something before you "go for the kill" is killing someone "instantaneously"

Maybe they should start doing some basic grammar and definitions trainings in red phase.
  • edited March 2011
    Just keep in mind that whoever hits first is much more likely to win. So hit them first.
  • spinkyspinky Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    My advice is to run away. If that doesn't work attack, but attack like a savage. Don't worry about being fair or dancing around go for the throat with all you got. It's easier to kill a person than it is to beat them up.
  • JimmyJazzJimmyJazz Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    Stomp for the bridge of foot, always pop the nose if you can too - waters their eyes up even if it isn't a really good shot.

If they pull a gun up close and you're dumb enough to not just hand over your wallet, grabbing it and twisting it quickly on a horizontal plane will put the barrel toward them - and let you dislocate/rip off their finger with the trigger guard.
    edited March 2011
    you can't claim a technique that requires you to do something before you "go for the kill" is killing someone "instantaneously"

Maybe they should start doing some basic grammar and definitions trainings in red phase.

I also said come down on their throat. Regardless if it's you're elbow, fist, or rifle butt, they are disabled to the point that death is imminent. As far as I know, it's really the weakest part of our fragile bodily structure. And sure enough, if you have your throat crushed you aren't going to be fighting back. Ever.
    edited March 2011
    JimmyJazz wrote: »
    If they pull a gun up close and you're dumb enough to not just hand over your wallet, grabbing it and twisting it quickly on a horizontal plane will put the barrel toward them - and let you dislocate/rip off their finger with the trigger guard.

I believe they teach this in Karav ma ga, but I still think grabbing an automatic pistol is a bad idea. If they fire a round when you grab the barrel/slide it will either burn the living shit out of you, in which you will likely have no control over your involuntary action, or it will at least cause enough force to allow the weapon to be released from your grip by the slide retracting.

I would rather just grab their wrist and force it upwards, then strike them hard enough their control will loosen on the pistol. However, both moves are very very risky, and if I wasn't in a war, or in a situation I had no choice I would not do either. If someone really wants to hold me up and get my wallet, have it. Nothing in my wallet is worth my life. Under $200 in cash, and cards fuck it. I can take the loss of cash. The rest can be canceled two minutes after I don't get shot. I've lived long enough to know that most gang bangers don't want to kill you, they just want a few bucks for smokes, drugs and booze.

I carried a rifle for a good portion of my life, I would rather give up my wallet or car, than let street scum end me rather then the men I fought against; They actually knew how to fight, and did so for a reason. Respect the enemy. Shit on the street slime.
  • edited April 2011
    Carabiner on a keychain works just as well and raises no eyebrows for people who don't carry around lighters.

A Chapstick, as well.
  • SystemicFailureSystemicFailure New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    if your not familiar with fighting you run the risk of breaking your hand or something in a street fight.
    1. Open Palm Strikes
    2. Elbows
    3. Soccer Kicks

*Both parties get hurt in a street fight in someway.
    edited May 2011
    if your not familiar with fighting you run the risk of breaking your hand or something in a street fight.
    1. Open Palm Strikes
    2. Elbows
    3. Soccer Kicks

*Both parties get hurt in a street fight in someway.

Eh, as I said. Departing from an engagement is the best idea. I just heard of a guy last week getting shot in the face during a bar fight. That's surely not a way to go. Remembered as a drunken brawl, in which you stood up to a handgun and lost? Yeeaahhhh...

Sidearms are simply that. Defensive weapons. You don't assault anything and expect to win with a handgun. They are "wow, i'm shit dick fucked, might as well use the one arm I have to shoot." kinda weapon.

I never once had to fire my M9 in anger, wouldn't ever want to be in that position either. You're pretty much effed at that point.
  • savages_vipersavages_viper Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    grab them and repeatedly smash them in the face as violently as possible so far it has worked for me mace helps too

honestly if im fighting someone its because they chose to engage me i dont hit pepole for verbal taunts even when it makes me angry