RJD2

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Spent the morning drinking Lucozade and waking up to this:

The other half actually introduced me to RJD2 but damn, some of his tunes are just plain awesome. Like a new Moby I suppose, although Moby will always have a place in my heart :D
Best bit kicks in from 1:20 and 2:30 in above video.

Anyone else here partial to a bit of this? I can imagine walking through a City at night alone to this, passing Jazz bars and drunken Gentry. Fucking awesome.

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    RJD2 is great although I'm not really a fan of his latest albums. Try to find "RJD2 is god" I'm pretty sure you can get it on demonoid or find a torrent somewhere. Its a compilation of different tracks and remixes he did for different Definitive Jux artists and its pure gold.

Heres a link to the torrent on Demonoid. If you aren't registered PM me and I'll get you an invite.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Got the torrent, Louis, but no seeds :( Glad I'm not alone in my appreciation :D
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Pretty sweet tune. :thumbsup:

I'll be searching for more.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Also if anyone has anything like what can be found at 2:30, where it's a smooth backing and female vocals, then that'd be awesome
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    His stuff with Def Jux is amazing, he done a few weatherman and cage remixes, I think that is how I found out about him. He's got a pretty unique style which is great.