Hardcore is a way of life

WANWAN Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
you're a hardcore faggot

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I know you say that in the mirror every day, but stop trying so hard, you just weren't cut out to be a torch. You can still enjoy the rainbow though, even if you are a little butch for most toppers tastes. Try sucking off wino's and derelicts, maybe one or two will feel sorry for you and finish in your ass. I know you just want to be drilled by some nigger with a huge cock that makes you walk funny for a week, but given your deformities, you should lower your standards a little and enjoy what gloryhole action you can get. Try bribes too, if you are too cheap to pay for a good topper, go to a club with a gram or two of blow and offer lines off your ass to anyone willing to bareback you in the john. When you wake up with an aids infested jelly donut for a colon the next day, you can really mean it when you tell yourself how gay you are.

C/O
    "even harelip retards like WAN need loving, hardcore loving"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    smell my finger?
  • edited May 2011
    So I can make disgusting responses to them.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    NaziMick wrote: »
    Why is WAN-ker allowed to start stupid threads?

this is HB, we can start whatever threads we want, also this thread isn't stupid, it's an age-old meme from HB
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    this is HB, we can start whatever threads we want, also this thread isn't stupid, it's an age-old meme from HB

Yeah, but it feels like it lacks something, perhaps the lack of hardcore faggots, all caps text, panzerfaust0, etc.
  • umop 3pisdnumop 3pisdn Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    it's an age-old meme from HB

The only threads worth reviving are the u2 thread, and TTTJWGA. Then again, anything more than utter shit has never come from you, not a big surprise you'd bring up this thread.

HB culture thread as well? My my, you're digging up pearls.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    fucking gay.....
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Hard Gay is the way of fucking life.