quick style choose

faggotfaggot Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions
on the bottom (quick style choose) where you can select a layout, i find it highly offense that the black color has been labeled as "nigger" and am demanding it be modified a.s.a.p.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    It was an April Fools Joke that got delayed. But since the theme was lulzy I left it like that. I was going to make it TRON like but I think VB4 would have better features for it. Currently it's just there for testing things.

Sorry if you find it offense, I can change it to sandnigger but then it will all brown and no one likes brown, not even me!
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think its pretty fucking stupid as well. Oh well though, I guess whatever gets the little kiddies rocks off.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    So people get antsy over a theme called "nigger" which you don't even see unless you click on it, but not the loads of other stuff here?
    Oh gawd.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fuck off, nigger.
  • edited May 2011
    The OP is correct; isolating a group for abuse is highly offensive. I demand the administration take immediate remedial action by starting a drive to be more inclusive with regard to Totse's themes. Some suggestions;

Gay theme: "Faggot" (pink AIDS background, preferably with glittered letters)
    Gypsy theme: "Irish Pikey" (shamrock screen comes up saying that the theme got stolen)
    Jew theme: "Shoah Business" (Yellow Stars of David and $ signs as a background)
    Nazi theme: "Adolf" (red & black swastika background)
    Republican theme: "George Bush" (bombs dropping on small children background)
    Democrat theme: "Obama" (same as niggers)

Good?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    The OP is correct; isolating a group for abuse is highly offensive. I demand the administration take immediate remedial action by starting a drive to be more inclusive with regard to Totse's themes. Some suggestions;

Gypsy theme: "Irish Pikey" (shamrock screen comes up saying that the theme got stolen)

Good?

One of these days when I am bored, I am going to make those fucking themes HAHAHHAH.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011

Good?

My reaction to this post as I read went as follows :confused::rolleyes::mad::angry::hai::D:thumbsup:
  • edited May 2011
    Haha. OP is the worst troll I've ever seen. He's probably a hardcore faggot nigger too.
  • fuckfuck New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    I lol'd when I read OP just sayin