Explain this "Freeman" stuff

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What is this Freeman stuff? I kept seeing it round on Cannabis growing forums back in the day, and more frequently in speeding incidents such as this:

Lol, Pinky is pretty famous in certain circles within the UK.

So yeah, it seems these people know the law to a tee, and then get back at Cops then drive/walk off.

The fuck?

Comments

• LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I know a little Bit, Cops swear an oath to uphold the constitution. Most of the supposed "crimes" people get busted for are not crimes at all. a Crime is Defined by a Flesh and Blood Injured party. if there is no injured party there is no crime.

Cops are pushing Acts and legislation which are pushed by the local state for revenue, the state or local "corporation" is claiming they are the injured party.
    there cannot be a "supposed" injured party, none of this "He could of hit someone" bullshit. Acts and legislation's work because people give there Consent or "Free Will" to make the act and legislation valid.

When you hire an attorney you give up all free will and state you cannot defend yourself.

Acording to the Constitution or the law of the land, unless there is a "Flesh and Blood injured party" there is no crime, police swear an oath to the constitution but they are not upholding it. it is fraud on all levels.

Right to travel is about what a License is, A license is required for someone transporting goods for money, Truck Drivers shipping goods for cash. Unless you are transporting goods you do not need a license. a car is no different then traveling on horseback or a bike.

In essence, People are taking a stand against Victimless Crimes because by definition, they are not crimes at all as there is no injured party.

attorneys have no clue about this stuff because needless to say, they work for the courts... always have and always will, its all about makin money for the local state and If you wanna pull this off you have to do alot of work and represent yourself. but its rewarding stuff.

And I have not seen this stuff work in the good old USA yet... not very often, most of the vids I have seen are in Canada and UK.

Heres a court case were a guy defended himself in New Jersey against a speeding ticket and argued there was no crime, great stuff.

YouTube - ‪Caught on tape: Judge wigs out, threatens Free Keene guy‬‏

YouTube - ‪Judge: Constitution "not relevant" - 1/3‬‏
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Shit! We should get a discussion going on the different Nations and their laws which are affected by this. I'm liking it already :D
    edited May 2011
    Yes, Its pretty sweet info. but its shrouded in mystery. it is not wanted or taught how to defend yourself in court. defending yourself in court is much more powerful then an attorney, an attorney subjects you to the jurisdiction of the court. Your there bitch
    edited May 2011
    The Judge asked him for his name, this gives the judge and the court jurisdiction over you for representing your "Persons" or your birth certificate.
    when they ask for your name, it really means are you representing this certificate of birth? as a flesh and blood human being, courts do not have power over you. they have power over the Corporation or "stock" of example "CLIVE J THOMAS" note the all capitol letters on you Drivers license. He did not represent his birth certificate and when the judge ordered him to be arrested he gave the birth certificate to the bailiff. the judge abandoned ship giving him jurisdiction of the court room.

YouTube - ‪freeman in court - judge bows to Sovereign - Canada‬‏
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Reserved, and so I can read this later.

He still talks to the cops way to much.

Like that one vid where he gets pulled over and gets out of the car, the cops asks if he has been drinking, and he says he had 2 beer. He just admitted to a crime "driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol"

Don't know about there but refusing a breath test here will get your DL suspended just the same as if you had blown hot.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    Wow, what the fuck? The guy in that last video is a total troll. :hai:
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Reserved, and so I can read this later.

He still talks to the cops way to much.

Like that one vid where he gets pulled over and gets out of the car, the cops asks if he has been drinking, and he says he had 2 beer. He just admitted to a crime "driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol"

Don't know about there but refusing a breath test here will get your DL suspended just the same as if you had blown hot.

Yes, for one I dont understand why he got out of the car, but other than that everything he said pretty much hit the nail on the head. and once again, acording to the constitution or the law of the land or whatever fuckin acts canada has, there was no crime. there was no injured party. if you felt confident enough you could take this to court.

Heres some more info about the subject http://www.tennesseerepublic.org/?p=57

oh, and another thing. I would not walk around in the USA claiming I am a sovereign, the FBI released on there front page recently that sovereigns are domestic terrorist, so stay away from that term.
    Free human being on earth, etc Be creative. dont tell a cop your a sovereign he will probably think Terrorist now days.
  • edited May 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    Wow, what the fuck? The guy in that last video is a total troll. :hai:

This. It's incredible how pissed off the judge gets.

I have to learn how to do that.
    edited May 2011
    found some more info on the subject.

your government is a corporation, you own stock in this corporation IE Birth Certificate. it is your share of the country. your stock is worth money, so how much money?

YouTube - Security Of The Person Robert Menard PT 1
    edited July 2011
    I would love to hear more on the subject, I cant be the only one who is interested.
  • edited August 2011
    Lordbucket wrote: »
    oh, and another thing. I would not walk around in the USA claiming I am a sovereign, the FBI released on there front page recently that sovereigns are domestic terrorist, so stay away from that term.

Of course they did.

They have a vested interest in keeping themselves in a job.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2011
    Wow, TDR was referring to this Robert guy. I am going to learn about this, this is awesome.