Anger Related to Penis Size

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
In epsiode 4, season 15 of Southpart, T.M.I was discussed. It raised a lot of questions. Although it was just an episode the science behind it made sense. If you take a look around the middle east you will see lots of angry Muslims. They're angry mainly because they don't pussy often and compared to white man their Penis size are next to nothing. And following that you can see why chinks work hard and are passively angry at everything. The fuck cats and eat anything they can find.

Following this you can see why whites hate niggers. It's because niggers dicks are massive.

So, In short. YOU'RE ALL MAD BECAUSE YOUR DICK IS BELOW AVERAGE AND IN SOME CASES FUCKING SMALL!

I will add more but power is going out here now. FML

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Nigger dicks aren't any bigger than whites, infact I've seen countless studies that shows whites are larger. Negroes cocks look bigger than whites do when they're flaccid, not when they're erect. It's a stupid, superficial thing to begin with, but I can't stand to see this bullshit get passed around all the time. Niggers don't even have "muh dik" to be proud of.

You're right about Pakis and Indians though, I've heard and seen a condom size survey that they're the smallest. You still sound mad though, what with the exclamation mark and everything... just sayin'...
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    I think most people are not angry about penis size.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm happy with my penis size.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Nigger dicks aren't any bigger than whites, infact I've seen countless studies that shows whites are larger. Negroes cocks look bigger than whites do when they're flaccid, not when they're erect. It's a stupid, superficial thing to begin with, but I can't stand to see this bullshit get passed around all the time. Niggers don't even have "muh dik" to be proud of.

You're right about Pakis and Indians though, I've heard and seen a condom size survey that they're the smallest. You still sound mad though, what with the exclamation mark and everything... just sayin'...

FUCK I AM MAD. THIS WORLD IS SHIT. I want my fucking rights. :mad::mad:

I was going for the lulzy factor but the power out kind of limited me :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I'm happy with my penis size.

Pics or it didn't happen.

[Only asking because Box requested me to force users to post dick pics]
  • edited May 2011
    So whites didn't just enslave niggers but classified nigger-slaves as subhuman1 because of... penis envy?

1) Three-fifths human, to be precise.
    edited May 2011
    So whites didn't just enslave niggers but classified nigger-slaves as subhuman1 because of... penis envy?

This is Afrocentrism 101.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    My ex cheated on me with my black "mate" and turns out I had the bigger cock. I've even seen it, and that "Alabama blacksnake" is a fucking worm.
    Shame I shot him in the arse cheek with a metal BB from a crossbow and the girl cut herself loads then dropped out of College and is STILL hated by those who once liked her because of the lies she spouted to us all.

Fucking dicks, man. They spark a lot of hassle for everyone.
    Then again, do girls get "vag envy"? I know they get tit envy, but y'know.
    edited May 2011
    Women are just envious full stop. Penis envy is the greatest form of their envy.

You just shot him in the arse? This is another reason why niggers are insolent, they get let off easy by people. Your little anecdote did make me lol, though. It reminded me of these image macros:
    1220837698220.jpg.myspace.jpg
    daughter-fail.jpg
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Pics or it didn't happen.

[Only asking because Box requested me to force users to post dick pics]

lol wdf

nergrophobe post pix of ur dik
    edited May 2011
    I'm not doing it again. I believe this to be a respectable place, free of degeneracy, so I will not do that. It's on zoklet somewhere.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I'm not doing it again. I believe this to be a respectable place, free of degeneracy, so I will not do that.

:eek: