So I almost got into a car crash

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Because some old fucker ran the red light. Luckily with my awesome driving skillz, I was able to stop within 1 cm of impact. Then we proceeded to have a staredown until he drove off :cool:

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is a guide to fuck all.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    This is a guide to fuck all.

Refer: www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=15449

Just got home so prefix removed.
    Don't lie, asians can't drive worth shit.

I'm special :o
  • edited May 2011
    That's cool. I hate it when drivers can't drive. I've been in the car with my friend who is so shit at driving. He crashed into a lorry on his first day of driving and dented his car. He then scraped a car by reversing into it about a week later. Last week, we went to the air-rifle store and pulling into a parking bay, he was literally millimeters away from scraping a Jaguar... Today, my friend told me that when he was in the car with the other dude, he nearly reversed into a man emptying his shopping cart into the back of his car. He also told me that just yesterday, while pulling into a parking bay the guy actually scraped along the side of a car and put a scratch in it. He then pulled away and parked in another space :facepalm:
    edited May 2011
    I was a pretty bad driver when I started, and I've got the marks to show for it, but I've become quite good. Zero accidents, zero tickets. *Knocks on wood*
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    old man had to poop i bet, or a mild stroke.
    edited May 2011
    I probably should mention he had 3 old broads with him. 1 in front, 2 in the back. That bastard is pimpin' :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    uxHuw.jpg

I didn't think those would be hard to stop.
    edited May 2011
    The brake pads on my sandals were worn out.