How emotionally atached are you to your username?

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Earlier today, I downloaded a file sent from a fellow totsean, and it was named "Fonts for Gary". I realized after glancing over the file a couple of times, that I have sort of the emotional attachment to my name.

(I'd like to point out that my real name is nothing close to "Gary Oak", and that I don't use this nick for any other site.)

I think if I was out somewhere, and somebody was calling out Gary, I think I might turn to take a look-see.

So Totse, How attached to your name are you?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    With all the paraphernalia related to my name, I'd say quite.

goodmayberrydicpic.jpg
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    ^ nOBODY needs to see that:(
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Courtesy of spazz btw. My username is too long to fit on my dick :(
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    angryonion wrote: »

This.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    TOO MUCH DICK!
  • PennywisePennywise Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im super attached to my username. That and Captain Trips.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Im attached to my username :) Its just as much a part of my identity as my real name.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

Hes cheating, holding it at the base to stretch it out and make it look longer.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Pretty attached. I've had it for the best part of 6 years.

Oh, and
    Spazz.png

• edited May 2011
    I've been using SotB across Totse and its splinter sites since '04, so like RemadE I admit I'm quite attached to my 'name'.
    With all the paraphernalia related to my name, I'd say quite.

goodmayberrydicpic.jpg

In the absence of a picture of yourself I imagine this as a fairly good approximation.
  • edited May 2011
    Kinda attached, I guess. I was going to ditch this account many months ago and get a better username but then shit happened and I became Editor/Mod on here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Very attached, I can't leave without it. I defend my nick like a mad man. I usually write Dfg on paper and then roll it up and shove it up my ass as I jerkoff to myself in the mirror.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    Not very much. I had a different name on the ubb totse and decided to get a new account when the vbullshit switch happened (based on a random post in some thread). Since then i stuck with it.
  • edited May 2011
    VERY. I've been using it in various forms since I started posting on the net. When I sign up for a site or whatever and it tells me Kaiser, Dark Kaiser or Kaiserman is taken, it makes me :mad::angry:

I have quite a rare surname too and I find it really weird and angering when I come across a non-family person with the same name. I feel like that name is MY intellectual property.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    quite attached. Not like it's my real name or anything <.<
    I'm an unimaginative bastard
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i am the one mooseknuckle, no more cock pics :sad:
    Nick is attached to his too :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    i am the one mooseknuckle, no more cock pics :sad:
    Nick is attached to his too :o
    icwutudidthar:o
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Obviously don't really care too much about mine but it's what ppl here know me as so I stick with it.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im quite attached to it, when I first used it I could use it anyplace, now quite often I have to mis-spell it.

I have a hoodie with it on the back, and used to get mail addressed to both "lysdexic" and "liz Dexic".
    edited May 2011
    Obviously I really care too much about mine but it's what ppl here know me as so I stick

with it.

:hai:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    BHD, My friend saw me browsing a few days a ago and noticed your username and avatar. It gave him a good laugh :thumbsup:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    No, I often use different nicknames for different websites. No attachment to it, I just hate niggers.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Definitely attached
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I married my username so I guess I have to say I'm very attached to it. Lol :o
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    This.

& This ^

_______

It's just a name to me & I've had it since totse.com. I use it in forums that are totse related...T2, zoklet etc.
    Other places, I go by another name.
    It's to easy to Pipl Search a username. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    It's funny when you read Mayberry posts because after that you can't get the damn dick out of your mind and you have to open every spoiler just to see any changes in it. Dammit, it looked like Spazz dick was high or doing some sort of fucking (no pun intended) excerise.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    It's funny when you read Mayberry posts because after that you can't get the damn dick out of your mind and you have to open every spoiler just to see any changes in it. Dammit, it looked like Spazz dick was high or doing some sort of fucking (no pun intended) excerise.

What was this thread about again? :confused: *scrolls back to the title to double check*
    edited May 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    BHD, My friend saw me browsing a few days a ago and noticed your username and avatar. It gave him a good laugh :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    I married my username so I guess I have to say I'm very attached to it. Lol :o

icwutudidthar:o
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited May 2011
    I got several, some i care about, others not so much.
    This one is somewhat disposable, just used instead of my usual online name to avoid "cross-contamination" from IRL into my online life and the other way around.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Not much. Saw a cardboard box and figured, "fuck it."
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    Not really.