Google Analytics

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I didn't add it before but seeing I am making few changes I thought it would be better to implement it.

For the record, Google Analytics is used for tracking purposes. It mostly gives webmasters direct traffic results and helps us make things better and overall gives us access to tools that will help us stay on the top. However, I am not going to implement this on the forums.

The code has only been added to three pages.

A) www.totse.info [main page]
B)www.totse.info/cms [main page]
C) http://www.totse.info/en/index.html
google.JPG

Just before you guys jump up and down and cry feds, it's been used almost on every major website. It's most commonly used on blogs and forums.

I will repeat, totse forums are excluded from it. The stats will only show for main page and the cms which is already public.

Comments

• SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited May 2011
    FEDS!!!

lol
  • edited May 2011
    Interesting. I was a little worried when you said it was tracking software, but I guess it's alright if it's only on the main pages.
  • edited May 2011
    So, how's Google Analytics going for you Dfg? Can we see a screenshot of it in action? How much is it helping? :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trafficgogole.JPG

Keep in mind we're not covering forums.
  • edited May 2011
    That's pretty cool. Can you tell us which sections of the CMS are getting the most attention? Maybe even the most popular articles too? :D I love stats and things.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's pretty cool. Can you tell us which sections of the CMS are getting the most attention? Maybe even the most popular articles too? :D I love stats and things.

It will take some time for that. Plus only three pages were altered. I am sure I will get a better map I include more pages.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    Looks like very little has changed. People apparently need a shit load of help using drugs. Once this whole terrorism thing dies down with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act, etc., perhaps BI will climb back up there.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    I wonder what the OS stats are?
  • edited May 2011
    I wonder what the OS stats are?

Are you talking about the number of people using Totse from a Linux/Windows box? I'd like to see that as well.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ^Only valid for CMS at the moment.
  • fuckfuck New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Jelly of those stats.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    googleanalyjune.jpg

There you go Trx. Sorry for the delay