Today was my last day of high school. . .

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fap and suicide?

But srsly kick back and have fun.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited May 2011
    Huff raid, Molotov everything
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    There's no reason to live.
  • edited May 2011
    Huff raid.

Also, post on Totse more.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Play pokemon and fuck college.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Play pokemon and fuck college.

I agree with this whole heartedly. In fact it is what im doing right now. Honestly college is a waste of your time and money.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Thank you all for you intelligent replies. :mad:
    edited May 2011
    You're welcome.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    sell drugs, become a large dope dealer then move to china and

invest in gold fish arcade http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/271158370/CHA4003_catch_goldfish_game_machine.html
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I was being serious. Most of my friends who went to college wasted money for a degree that they dont use because they found that the jobs they can get without it ay better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Sex change.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Most of my friends who went to college wasted money for a degree that they dont use because they found that the jobs they can get without it ay better.

this
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Do something. Its your last day of high school. Tell everyone who ever annoyed you to fuck off. Moon your principle. Throw water balloons. Interrupt random classes. Fuck shit up.

Oh yeah, start a food fight at lunch I always wanted to do that shit
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    Whatever you do, don't get bored after a month and join the army.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    Whatever you do, don't get bored after a month and join the army.

this definitely
  • edited May 2011
    Delete Facebook. Never speak to anyone from school ever again except from those who are ACTUALLY your friends. Revise your whole friend situation - is there anyone there you could live without seeing ever again?

Yeah, delete facebook.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Delete Facebook. Never speak to anyone from school ever again except from those who are ACTUALLY your friends. Revise your whole friend situation - is there anyone there you could live without seeing ever again?

Yeah, delete facebook.

I intend to do this once I have fully finished as well.

Actually I think I finished today, but I'm not allowed in school other than for exams :o
  • edited May 2011
    I intend to do this once I have fully finished as well.

Actually I think I finished today, but I'm not allowed in school other than for exams :o

You won't look back, I promise ya. It's only been one day since I got rid of mine and already I feel cleaner, somehow. I dunno. It's the last step which was getting in the way of the whole privacy obsession I've picked up.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    You won't look back, I promise ya. It's only been one day since I got rid of mine and already I feel cleaner, somehow. I dunno. It's the last step which was getting in the way of the whole privacy obsession I've picked up.

Do a thread covering all the steps?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011

Facebook is like being in the FFR. Once you are in the FFR, you are allways in. You cannot leave.

They are on to you.

Run, in the night.

Find a cave.
  • edited May 2011
    Do a thread covering all the steps?

Well, have a look at this thread - http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=12102

OP - this is what you should do as you have now left school!
    edited May 2011
    I made a failbook account shortly after high-school, but when a bunch of people I never talked to added me, I just said 'Fuck this suit's and never looked back.
    edited May 2011
    I actually talk to my friends on facebook. We also talk shit about everyone through a secret group. I should upload some pics for the lolz.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    This november it will be 5 years since I finished high school.

The best advice I was ever given was to take a job on a building site. I was told I would either love it and get a well paid job for life, or hate it and in future jobs I would look back and know it could be alot worse, but I would have got some good life skills out of it.

I fucken hated it.... but they were right, fuck driving an open top dumptruck in the middle of winter.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    fafsa, apply 4 college in fall. til then drink illegally and fuck sum bitches.
  • edited May 2011
    fafsa, apply 4 college in fall..

This.. And also, find you a baby mama..
    edited May 2011
    I plan on knocking up a dozen or so pre-teens, so about the time they are around 17-18, my plans for world-domination can come into play.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited May 2011
    drink, get high and spend as much time at the river/pool/lake/ocean as possible (i wish)
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited May 2011
    Don't do what your friends are doing..because if you do what they do, you'll make what they make
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    i thought you were going to save the whales?

or sick little aids infest babies?
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Crack Baby Basketball
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited May 2011
    I know this is late, but hijack the intercom and play this: