SO I'm going raving tonight

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
with Tordek, if anyone remembers him? Pretty good mates thanks to &T. Whatchoo all up to this weekend? And any other DnB fans here? Plus loads of gash there :D
TUz.jpg

Ps. Fuck Dubstep :hai:

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    them bitches sexy. have fun brother, i think i'm just gonna hang around booze and water most this weekend.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm sure you know I'm a pretty big DnB fan :) Have a blast, I really need to start going to more raves as they're so much fun. Why doesn't Tordek post here?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Do it! Dontstayin is a good place to get a feel for where these events are. A good group of mates helps when you go, too.
    As for Tordek, he is still very much a ToTSEan-minded guy, but he works 24/7, literally, and doesn't fancy getting involved in anything sketchy now he has an adult life to live :(
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah I'm familiar with Dontstayin, I used to look on there to see where a local DnB organization were hosting events :thumbsup: Good stuff, but thanks for the reminder.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Im not the biggest fan of rave music, but I saw a band called sonic boom six a few months back that mixed techo, hip hop and punk all togeather, well worth a listen to.

Im staying in tonight, being a boreing old fart, probally going to play some more LA Noire.
    edited May 2011
    Ah I saw SBS support Reel Big Fish last year ;) quality night.
    Currently on the train home, and you know its a good night when you wake up in your mates living room chair, with a numb face and a randomer staring at you from across the room. Also managed to lose my keys and a girl on the train (yep, &T mobile!) Slyly trying to spray me with perfume as I reek of minge, sweat, chemicals and weed.

Cracking night.
    edited May 2011
    Some pics.

Wigger fags decided to write on the train. I also did in a sporadic comedown moment.
    wiggers.png

Plenty of this.
    datass.jpg

And that (smoke indoors? Yep).
    smoke.jpg

Oh, and speedballing is...interesting, especially when the ingredients are practically pharma-grade :hai: