Email Spamming/Text bombing

MinorlyDerangedMinorlyDeranged Semo-Regulars
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Hey Totse, I know I don't contribute often, but I do lurk. So, I hope you don't mind my selfish act of asking for help. Im really embarrassed to ask about something this simple, really. I am just a lowly script kiddy.

Im trying to get lulz/revenge. I am heartless towards this person, and I am leading an "attack" on several different people. It's been forever since I have gone about shit like this, but I just need a good script/website/program/something to go about text bombing an individual through SMS. I have been doing it manually for the past day, such a pain in the ass and I don't get near the results I could be getting. My hate for this person runs deep, so I will continue to manually do it if no solutions arise. Help me, fair people.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    I hate to say it but /b/.
  • MinorlyDerangedMinorlyDeranged Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    I don't see how /b/ would offer me the slightest bit of help.
  • edited May 2011
    Firstly, fuck /b/. They're not the answer, and they won't help you either. Are you in the USA? You can use cell email addresses combined with an automatic emailing script to send a shit load of texts (literally millions). Give me a minute, I'll find my email spamming script. I'll also look on Google for how to get the email address of a particular cell phone.

It might sound complicated, but once we get the BS out of the way, it's easy going.
    edited May 2011
    That is exactly what I was going for ^. Thanks. I would really appreciate that.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Holy shit Trx. You're right.

Check this out:

http://sms411.net/how-to-send-email-to-a-phone/

I just texted myself using the T-Mobile template via Gmail and I got the text.
  • edited May 2011
    Firstly, do you know the Email address you'll be sending to? There's a way of working it out depending on the carrier the person is on... I can't remember, I'll have a look around if you want.

Anyway, here's a script I wrote which will send as many emails as you want. It's by no means anonymous at all by itself. You'll need to sign up to a free web-host which has PHP and emails enabled to send the mail. Then, make yourself a page with this PHP script on it...
    <?php
    $number = 0;
    $to = $_POST['to'];
    $subject = $_POST['subject'];
    $message = $_POST['message'];
    $from = $_POST['from'];
    $headers = "From: $from";
    $sendtimes = $_POST['sendtimes'];

while ($number < $sendtimes) {
    $number++;
    mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers);
    }
    echo "Mail Sent $sendtimes times!";
    ?>

Remember - Sign up to the free web host using TOR or multiple proxies unless you want to get raped for spamming someone.
  • edited May 2011
    Oh, I almost forgot - you'll need an HTML form as well to use that script! Something that looks like this...
    <form action="script.php" method="POST">
    To: <input type="text" name="to" /> <br />
    Subject: <input type="text" name="subject" /> <br />
    <input type="submit" value="Send!" />
    </form>

That might be wrong, I just rushed it and I haven't written code in a few months :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    There's no point in me putting my ass on the line as it would be much more secure, safe and anonymous for each person to just make their own site using TOR. It's really not hard and I've given you all the information you need :thumbsup:

Not sure if you can password protect free websites. You need to use an htaccess file or something, but it's probably possible.
    edited May 2011
    Greatly appreciate this Trx, I can not fully express my gratitude. I will make sure to do you all proud and reek havoc. :thumbsup:
  • edited May 2011
    Nice one dude, glad I helped. You helped me by reminding me that I needed to write a guide :) Anyway, stay safe, use TOR, and fuck his shit up.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited May 2011