12frf.png
Game Info
Year: 2011
Genre: Racing (Cars) / 3D
Developer: Codemasters
Publisher: Codemasters
Platform: PC

Description:

In DiRT 3 will be a lot of modern and classic cars (among which the Lilliputians and an old Morris Cooper), a
dynamically-changing weather, range from snow blizzards and rainstorms to most of these, and a bunch of new
locations so seats for the races for fun and just showing off. Total planned order of 100 tracks, offering a ride on the
roads of Norway, Monte Carlo, and even Africa. List of game modes include both standard "career" in the course of
which we are composed of close-knit racing team to rise to fame, and a bunch of entertainment events - Transporter,
Goldrush, Outbreak and Cat 'n' Mouse, everything is already written in DiRT 3. Other details - the number of real
names among the sponsors of DiRT 3 will be times, details of the machines will be pleasing to the eye, and take a ride
on the road will also allow the buggy and multi-ton trucks.

Features:

• The grand fleet. The game features the famous rally cars the last few decades of the twentieth century, which will
impress any fan of racing.

• Virtuoso steering. The new regime "Dzhimhana" allow everyone to show their skills in specially equipped areas,
performing all sorts of dizzying avtotryuki - Drift, ski jumping, "police U-turns."

• And in the rain and snow. Riders can test themselves by taking part in competitions under difficult weather
conditions, as well as at night.
• Around the World. Athletes have to overcome a lot of challenging tracks rally championships in Europe, Africa, the
United States.
• Split screen. In the first in the history of the series, players can compete in split screen mode.

• On public display. For those who yearn for world-wide fame, provides the ability to record videos with the most
successful and spectacular races and publish them on YouTube, without leaving the game.

System requirements:

Minimum:• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor with a clock frequency of 2.8 GHz;
• 2 GB of RAM;
• Video card Nvidia GeForce 8000 Series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 256 MB;
• 15 GB free hard disk space.

Recommended:• Processor Intel Core i7;
• 3 GB of RAM;
• Video AMD Radeon HD 6000 series;
• Support for DirectX 11-second versions.

Publication Type: License
Language: English (ENG), Spanish (SPA), Italian (ITA), German (GER), French (FRE)
Language: English (ENG), Spanish (SPA), Italian (ITA), German (GER), French (FRE)
Tablet: None
Size: 7.4 GB

7.40 GB DVD ISO Torrent
SKIDROW Crack Working

Dammit, my Processor is 2.4 and OC's to 2.7. Can't play this game :(.

Comments

• SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Damn, I've been waiting for this game and was hoping I could download this for PS3, but my computer just wouldn't be able to handle this.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Looks like a great game. However, I have a laptop lol and I probs couldnt run at a good enough frame rate it even with my i7 processor, I would need a better graphics card to run it properly.
  • edited May 2011
    Not sure if I could run it. I'm on a Quad Core OC'd to 3Ghz, and a GTX 260 with 900MB of RAM. Probably get some lag though.