Memes that you Enjoy

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
You may hate them or you may love or fuck them but some times memes are funny. You can be hater everyday but some of the retarded or overused memes make your lol. I have seen many memes and personally I don't enjoy them but there are few exceptions.

I like the memes that actually did something and were constructed in the end like Better Drink My Own Piss Meme which started in September 2010 and kept on growing to this day. It's one of those memes that connect on a certain level. I think it's mainly because I watched his shows and saw few episodes and actually saw the episodes where is drinks his own piss (he didn't really do it, he was just doing a proof of concept).

The best part is where is tweeted about it and actually supported the meme. @BearGrylls is his twitter account and it's nice to see celebs taking these things lightly.

I created this image just to honor this meme.
BALLS.jpg

You can read about this meme history and usage here.

Also, I would suggest using this website: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ for linking to memes you prefer. Makes it easier for others to read about Meme history and stuff.

It;s 5:05 AM time to sleep while drinking my own piss.

Comments