Totse/Totseans Bible

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well, I had this idea awhile ago and I thought I should give it a try. Basically the idea is to create a religion around Totse or Totsean Culture, I would prefer Totsean Culture since it doesn't really have any legal issues associated with it. The term was coined by the community and not Jeff Hunter.

We will write stories just like in the bible or quran or just make handbook that gives detailed instructions on Totsean lifestyle. It will be total creative work, everything in it would be fictional and in some cases accurate. In this we can talk about liberation, anti privacy campaigns and how a totsean should conduct himself in daily life.

It will be a compilation of information created by us, it will consists of different guides, religious doctrines, that point towards Totsean Bible being the last holy book. In short, we can say it's just a way to reach out.

Once finished, we will market the product and use it as a tool.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sounds good. It might be hard finding principles we all agree on though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Sounds good. It might be hard finding principles we all agree on though.

We're not required to agree on all of it. It just has to be something that you want others to follow. Like I can say that stalking people and then killing people who follow Islam is the right thing to do. That sort of stuff :).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Topics:

Creation of The Universe.
    Creation of Life.
    Truth about GOD.
    Truth about Humanity.
    Why Do We Exists.
    Religion and its Secrets.
    The Holy Prophets.
    Drugs and War.
    What is our Goal?
    What Happens When We Die?

etc
  • edited May 2011
    I love the idea of sticking a bunch of guides in there as well. This could well be something I print out, staple together and keep with me just to read whenever I'm out and about. Sounds potentially fun, to be honest :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Sounds like an awesome idea
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I love the idea of sticking a bunch of guides in there as well. This could well be something I print out, staple together and keep with me just to read whenever I'm out and about. Sounds potentially fun, to be honest :)

Plan was to kill it with hate crime and weird erotica stories, like fucking a midget and then drinking the blood of a cat will bring you closer to purity etc.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    This is genius! Superb idea, we should try and convert the gentiles to Totseans.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    It's a meh idea, even if we stick with the religious tradition of putting women in their rightful place, in the home and the supporting role of her husband and family.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    It's a meh idea, even if we stick with the religious tradition of putting women in their rightful place, in the home and the supporting role of her husband and family.

I know it's a Meh Idea but you're allowed to preach your own sinful teachings here. It can be printed, distributed and marketed.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited May 2011
    What the fuck am I reading?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011

Something something.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    We need a theme to,you know like how The Church of Flying Spaghetti monster has pirates.
    A dress code would be lutzy.
    Special holidays like stfu day and molatov everything day.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Also totsean political party.
  • edited May 2011
    Why don't we just all contract syphilis and partially rewrite Thus Spake Zarathustra? Seems like an okay place to start haha.

Especially if we include bombs n drugs n shit wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:hai:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011

they are kids nigga, just got to let them live the fantasy. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    they are kids nigga, just got to let them live the fantasy. :facepalm:

Hey, Religion is the number way to fucking troll people. Idiots die for it. Plus, it's a good excerise in writing and being creative.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Supposedly Henderson was arrested just for distributing the coupon guide, so I would highly advise all guides and apparently illegal articles to be posted only from anonymous sources. Otherwise you're simply creating a Honey Pot for yourselves. I'm sure they won't even hesitate to use the old "terrorist on the Homeland" excuse to pick you up at your homes.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Supposedly Henderson was arrested just for distributing the coupon guide, so I would highly advise all guides and apparently illegal articles to be posted only from anonymous sources. Otherwise you're simply creating a Honey Pot for yourselves. I'm sure they won't even hesitate to use the old "terrorist on the Homeland" excuse to pick you up at your homes.

OK, but how is this pertinent to the topic at hand? Or is it an idea for commandements:

1. Do not shit where you eat
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yes, commandments, good place to start.

1. Shut the fuck up. (Unlike the vague and useless commandments of Christianity we should of course elaborate -- this means don't brag, don't talk to the police, don't tell people little things they don't need to know because it will come back to you.)
    2. Do not shit where you eat.
    3..x. ???
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I'm confused here....I thought Totse was about a hodge-podge of all perceptions, all over the spectrum, and there was no limit to the differences or varying degrees of debate amongst the subject matter?

What was the wording in the old mission statement....you don't have to agree with any of it, but its here for your persual if you wish. Make your OWN choices...blah, blah, blah. :thumbsup:

Now you are trying to come up with a "communal" guidebook of sorts....and I get its all out of fun or whimsy, but to me the striking contrast will just leave a confusing message for any visitors checking us out for the first time.

TL/DR....Its hard just to get 4 people to agree on where to go for dinner, how the hell can you come up with any group mindset in a place littered with such demented people? :confused:
    edited May 2011
    I just realized that DaGuru and Slave of the Beast hardly ever post at the same time, kinda like when Clark Kent would suddenly disappear and Superman would then fly in from the skyline with one fist already raised. Wonder Woman always did the exact same thing. Now that I think of it, so did Zorro.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I just realized that DaGuru and Slave of the Beast hardly ever post at the same time, kinda like when Clark Kent would suddenly disappear and Superman would then fly in from the skyline with one fist already raised. Wonder Woman always did the exact same thing. Now that I think of it, so did Zorro.

I noticed that too. Kinda like how C/O never posts at the same time as I. Different schedules...
  • JackJack Regular
    edited May 2011
    Of course it's just one of many opinions here. The beauty of a place like TOTSE is that they can exist alongside entirely different ones, and people can argue and bitch about it without someone stepping in to ruin the fun.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011

While I certainly appreciate the flattering comparisions between myself and Slave, I would concede we are quite different and he is certainly a "better" man than I. He's kinder, more patient, more disciplined, and just has a more tolerable soul for fools than I do. :thumbsup:

Hell, this is a guy that moderated under Zok for quite some time, and even gave Meta a chance for a few posts at The Damage Done.

Geez, now that I'm rattling off all his traits where he is better than me....he is sounding closer to YOUR personality than mine. :eek:

Was the Spectral-Slave Spectacle on the old "Demonstrate your Abilities" thread the biggest troll of all???? :confused:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I think I didn't clarify this enough. I am saying that we're making a bible type book about TOTSE. It can be filled with things we all agree on or it could be filled with stuff that everyone beleives in. A totsean is different, he is adapt and learn different culture but mostly he is always on a different plain than the rest of humanity.

I want to capture that essence. Look all it needs is proper execution and some outlines. I didn't read bible but I know it's full of stories and people fall for it. We can do that same thing but instead of random bullshit why not add something is accurate and worth something.

Wouldn't you want your religion to teach you how to defend your family and then kill them if the need arises. Consider that written in some holy book.

It's an elaborate troll but unlike other project we could learn something from it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    We can do that same thing but instead of random bullshit why not add something is accurate and worth something.

That is my whole point though.....what can ANY of us agree on that would be deemed "accurate". :confused:

Seriously, make the most vanilla commentary you can that you think "defines" a Totsean......I guarantee you even in a userbase as small as this there would be at least some member here that would be contrary to whatever statement you made.

Gimme just one example of a mantra you think would stick for each and every person here.....

Suck his dick some more DaGuru:facepalm:

Herp. Derp. Slobber.

Cuz the internet is ONLY to spread pseudo tough guy flames while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard....and never show signs of respect or appreciation, right? :rolleyes:

Grow up Sanchez.....and realize that your kidiotic version of how people conduct themselves towards each other (whether IRL or online) is part of the reason you are such a socially stunted misfit. :fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    That is my whole point though.....what can ANY of us agree on that would be deemed "accurate". :confused:

Seriously, make the most vanilla commentary you can that you think "defines" a Totsean......I guarantee you even in a userbase as small as this there would be at least some member here that would be contrary to whatever statement you made.

Gimme just one example of a mantra you think would stick for each and every person here.....

Herp. Derp. Slobber.

Cuz the internet is ONLY to spread pseudo tough guy flames while hiding behind the safety of your keyboard....and never show signs of respect or appreciation, right? :rolleyes:

Grow up Sanchez.....and realize that your kidiotic version of how people conduct themselves towards each other (whether IRL or online) is part of the reason you are such a socially stunted misfit. :fap:

Easy Freedom of Speech and Expression, every man in this universe has the rights to express his views. That mantra could be a start.

Again, I know already that not everyone will like this but we're looking at the nigger bigger picture here.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    I think for starters we can all agree on the importance of our freedom of speech. Wait... Nvm J/S doesn't.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    I'm a socially stunted misfit? I'm not the one giving e blow jobs:rolleyes:

Nah, you are just the one acting like a spastic fool bouncing from forum community to forum community depending on how the mood/wave suits you. And besides, I've read your tripe over at Totse2....your little Coven of Kidiots that you are in with your little clique constantly up each other's ass....I guess you never give them any kind words or praise, do ya? :facepalm:
    Dfg wrote: »
    Easy Freedom of Speech and Expression, every man in this universe has the rights to express his views. That mantra could be a start.

This would be the appropriate place to start putting up examples of people that do NOT espouse the principles of Freedom of Speech.....but then again we'd have to start addressing that whole Dark Rodent issue again, and my perma ban, and other ugliness..... and well, I don't want to chase you off this thread. :D

Oh wait....the month is almost up, I guess all that will be fixed by this time tomorrow?
    :confused:
    edited May 2011
    I have to say that for a community based on free speech and learning what institutional.s won't teach there are more members using their freedom of speech here to bash that very freedom. We cant even really agree on a purpose for our temple.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Hmm, so the temple is a collection of different ideals then, I am sure we can swing the stick that way as well.
    edited May 2011
    Precisely. This includes ideals that go against what the temple supposedly stands for. Many of us come and stay here because we have the freedom to say whatever we want however insulting it mightt be. I almost never agree with what Slim and Chester have to say about their political views or. If we are to go through with this totsean bible it would ultimately have to come to a majority rule of what to put in it. Im a fan of voting. We should start with commandments. Participating members should suggest commandments and come to a decision about which ones they want and how many. Members who don't participate in the project should get no say in commandments or parables or sins or punishments. If this is for the lulz we need to not take it too seriously.
    edited May 2011
    It should be just good old-fashioned useful or interesting conversation, with no gimmicks, hooks or bullshit schemes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Precisely. This includes ideals that go against what the temple supposedly stands for. Many of us come and stay here because we have the freedom to say whatever we want however insulting it mightt be. I almost never agree with what Slim and Chester have to say about their political views or. If we are to go through with this totsean bible it would ultimately have to come to a majority rule of what to put in it. Im a fan of voting. We should start with commandments. Participating members should suggest commandments and come to a decision about which ones they want and how many. Members who don't participate in the project should get no say in commandments or parables or sins or punishments. If this is for the lulz we need to not take it too seriously.

It's for lulz, why would I bother creating a bible if I wasn't planning it to use it for trolling and massive butthurt. I want it to be fucked up and aimed at pissing everyone off.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    LOL at the bleeding vagina whose only posts are bitching and moaning insulting anyones posting quality. Tell me ______<<<<<<insert pseudo tough guy posing with someone's real first name that isn't much of a secret any how....but still a last straw to grasp to "get over"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) on someone that is waaaayyyyyyyy out of his leauge <<<<<<<<<< how does it feel to be a middle aged man with nothing better to do than complain on an internet forum.

You are the one that started the complaining when talking about giving out e-blowjobs all because some posters around here have my utmost respect. :p

Speaking of blowjobs....exacty how many does one have to give out to get entrance into your uber-cool Tuff Guy Squad. :facepalm: :facepalm:
    edited May 2011
    No women are allowed in the Tuff-squad, so no blowjobs are given to anyone.

That aside though and back on the subject of a "bible." Just have it like the talmud, a collection of commentaries and debates, which individual totseans are not obliged to study or believe.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    this should be moved to bad ideas :facepalm:
    edited June 2011
    You aren't tuff enough for the tuff guy squad:angry:
    Posting personal information to try and "win" in a thread is not allowed, Stalin. It's also poor sportsmanship.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I think this idea is an excellent one, however how it is put into practice remains to be seen :)

Shouldnt JosephStalin be infracted for posting PI? I thought that was a big no-no in Totse...
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    You aren't tuff enough for the tuff guy squad:angry:

So let me get this right....

In your bizzaro mind, if I throw a couple lines together expressing my respect or admiration for another male.....in your mind there is a whole heeping amount of faggotry involved. :p

But on the flip side, you join a cyber community and then create your own sub-clubhouse titled Tuff Guy Squad"(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL :facepalm:)...and that doesn't reek of girlish cliqueish immature homosexuality? :rolleyes:

Tell us Sanchez....just what exactly does the Tuff Guy Squad do/stand for? :eek:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Posting personal information to try and "win" in a thread is not allowed, Stalin. It's also poor sportsmanship.

Shouldnt JosephStalin be infracted for posting PI? I thought that was a big no-no in Totse...

He's a socially stunted misfit with severe emotional issues.....you didn't really think he'd be able to control himself when backed into a corner with such angst and frustration in his heart, did you? ;)
    edited June 2011
    Aside from the slight PI (there are literally millions of people with the same first name, but things can still be linked after awhile), Sanchez hasn't done anything wrong that I can see. All he's done is given his opinions in his posts, and I don't see anything below the belt there. Having an unpalatable opinion wasn't a crime last time I checked. Banning should always be a last resort, as without opinions and contrary ideas we're dead in the water already.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Oh, I just saw the PI there. JS can you please edit it out :).

I am going for a much needed walk now, I will come back and start working on this project. I only created this thread to get some ideas. I know in the end I will have to do it myself anyway :).
    edited June 2011
    Ya.. a Bible won't work because everybody has their own interpretation of what's right and wrong, and because people would just end up using it to try and dictate policy according to their own personal preferences.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Ya.. a Bible won't work because everybody has their own interpretation of what's right and wrong, and because people would just end up using it to try and dictate policy according to their own personal preferences.

Handbook, guidebook won't work because it's just a book.

Look the aim here is to make a religion which is daddy of all religion. It's like creating something that takes a dump on othere beliefs and then calling it true and the only book. I know it's radical, stupid but hey the whole world is filled with idiots. You just to inspire someone to follow it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Anything that would troll religion in general is all good by me.
    Lets do eet.
    edited June 2011
    I'm not taking much of this idea seriously because it just seems nerdy, but as I said before; just have it like a talmud, rather than a bible.
    edited June 2011
    A Talmud might just work where a Bible won't cut it. ;)
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Hmm...How about the "Toran" ?
    edited June 2011
    It's funny that it was the Pharisees, the Sadducee and the temple scribes that Jesus openly and publicly condemned, and that's the sole reason why they reject him as being the promised Messiah.