For Breaking and Entering. [Published]

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
burglar.jpg

This is my guide for breaking and entering and not getting caught. For this guide Ill be covering what you need to do in order to complete the job at night. Keep in mind this guide is for information only;)

1)First you'll want to stake out the house before you do it. DONT just pick on e at random plan ahead. The best thing to do is wait for the family to go on vacation or leave to visit family. That's why the holiday's are the best time to do this. Trust me while you may have to wait its a whole lot easier if no ones home especially when getting caught can land you 8 years in prison. Also don't forget to look and see if they have a security sign in the yard or dog's. If there's a dog move on to another house.

2)Ok so now you've found yourself a house and your sure no ones home. Your not quite ready yet you need to make sure you have the proper attire. You'll want to be wearing a dark preferably black clothing for obvious reasons. Also wear shoes that will be suitable if you need to make a quick escape.

3)Have a overall game plan in your head of what you want to take. You don't want to be fumbling around unsure of whats valuable and what you want to take.

4)If your able to pick locks go ahead and do that its not that hard. Breaking a window or door in isn't advised because even if there's no sign you cant be sure they don't have a security system. Also obviously you want noise to be kept to a minimum. If you cant pick locks bring duct tape put it over the window and hit it in it'll make less noise then just bashing it in.

5)Once your inside go to the front door unlock it and be ready to load your goods into the Vehicle. Like I said earlier have a plan you really want to keep your time inside the house to less then 10 minutes if possible. Move quick and try to make as little noise as possible. Only steal things that are worth the felony. Electronics Jewelry and any cash are the best things. Guns are also nice if you find any.

6)Load up your stuff into a car and drive off. It really is this easy to pull off if your not stupid. Again make sure the take will be worse the possible felony charge. Also this should be obvious but wear gloves try to keep evidence at a minimum. Contrary to what you see on CSI if your not retarded about it or extremly unlucky chances are you'll get away with ease.

7)One more tip don't bring a weapon with you as this can increase any charges that may come exponentially. Its not worth it and if for some reason you need to defend yourself just improvise. I can't stress this enough.

Enjoy and or sell your goods. Happy burglarizing.

http://www.lockpicktools.com/

That's a pretty good site for picking locks.Ill update this later if I think of anything I left out.

Added to CMS by Trx100

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Interesting guide bro, well written. Covered some good points!

Also, remember to go big, or go home.
  • NotDeadYetNotDeadYet New Arrival
    edited August 2010
    The secret is to not give a fuck.

Bust in any door, kill all the people, wrap em up in blue tarp and duct tape it shut.

Throw bodies in trunk, then rob entire place and hit the gas line.

Dispose of bodies.

No bodies of blood in the fire thus no foot prints, etc.

No need to wear gloves or a mask.

Dispose of bodies by cooking them in the forest and feeding the meat to the wild animals or try some yourself as it is quite delicious.

Grind the bones to ash or use thermite then spread ashes in sea...

Regards.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    NotDeadYet wrote: »

Bust in any door, kill all the people, wrap em up in blue tarp and duct tape it shut.

Dispose of bodies.

Dispose of bodies by cooking them in the forest and feeding the meat to the wild animals or try some yourself as it is quite delicious.

Regards.

It's so much easier to just wait when there not home. I'd also like to avoid a murder charge. Gloves and masks are easier than thermite. Also Ive updated the guide some. Can a mod add the guide prefix to this? I forgot to.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    The key to doing bad ideas is to know what to do when shit hits the fan. Ideally, make sure there are no witnesses. If someone sees you and is able to see your face, kill them. It's not something everyone can do, but it's something to be prepared for.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    I've broken into a few dorms around my college but someday i would really like to try a B&E. I don't know if i could work my self up to it though because a college kid isn't going to call the cops on you but a random family will.

The good thing is people that do this rarely get caught. Make sure the place is secluded though. You don't want a neighbour trying to be a hero or call the cops.
  • edited September 2010
    Mods - Can you edit the prefix on this thread to "guide" ? Would help for people searching for guides.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yea if i were to do it, it would be probably be in a rural area where there are no neighbors for miles.

142224__texas_chainsaw_l.jpg
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    Any info on bypassing alarms?

Dispose of bodies.

Regards.

Just you warn you all, NotDeadYet is a scammer. He also goes by the usernames MoneyMadness / 123123123 / 121212 & I can't remember his latest account but I banned it on &Z.

He solicits people & you can recognize him b/c he always mentions Detroit on every one of his accounts. He's been banned from all the similar forums & carding forums.
    Apollo wrote: »
    Not Dead Yet is that fuckwit Money Madness, aka 123123123. He's got a IQ smaller than his shoe size; screencaps have been posted around of emails he sent another forum member detailing his plan to rob a bank by making an actual robotic human. He's clearly an imbecile, and a fucker, as I've personally seen him attempt to scam forum members for $25k. Don't listen to a word he says, and I humbly recommend application of the banhammer immediately.
    Not going to name any names, but I know someone who is willing to pay 3 million dollars cash to someone who takes care of 15 people, they are basically fags, so it goes along with your gay bar type. Hell, I even know someone who will kidnap these people and toss their dumb asses in a gay bar just for you to kill them lol. This is no bullshit, so if you are contemplating suicide, get your ass up to michigan and send the funds to your family since you wont be needing it.
    Stealth Identity Theft is for sale at 10k.

SiD consists of a web sever where you can view and edit every connected machines files, screens, and keystrokes.

Includes auto update for new antivirus exceptions and most importantly, when ever a victim goes online, you own them. The only way to clean a slave is to reformat, restore does nothing.

Unlike most bots (spyeye, zues, etc...) I include a thumb drive which once plugged into a network will embed into all computers on that branch.

A simple visit to a school/college/library/corporation with a live cd to get the password for the computer, then a rule change to boot from the flash drive in under 3 min, and you are golden.

Last but not least, for the real killer, includes a portable wireless router and a 1tb hard drive which is auto programmed by connecting the usb stick to it after connecting to a slave.

This device just needs a powersupply from an inverter or a wall outlet well hidden at the location.

Video walkthroughs included.

EDIT: Just remembered his newest alt. The username is SentroKing.