Shut your kid up!

Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I hate parents that bring their children somewhere, then the kid keeps asking for something and repeating the same question like 15 times, or gets hurt and starts crying and sounds like a fucking ambulance, and the parent is just ignoring him/her while flirting with the person at the desk. They should at least take the time to kick the kid in the head or put a muzzle on it.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I hate that too, personally all kids should be zipped shut.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I feel like kicking the kid like a rugby ball out of the window....
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    I hate it, too, especially when kids are screaming in restaurants & the parents are acting like it's not happening, wtf. Don't even get me started on those dumb ass motherfuckers that bring fucking babies to the movies. If you are going to the movie theater leave your fucking kid at home with a babysitter. :angry:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    While I would have to agree with you guys that it is annoying as fuck, once you fuckers grow up and have kids of your own, especially brat ones, you'll learn that learning to zone out and ignore them is your best option most of the time.

That said my kids try and pull that throw a fit shit every now and then, usually lasts about 2 seconds, they know not to fuck with daddy.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    We all used to be kids once. We all used to be the ones being judged.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    We all used to be kids once. We all used to be the ones being judged.

^

5char
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    This is exactly the sort of shit i put up with at work. Fucking cunt children :angry:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    ^ me too . hate it when they get hurt . i :facepalm: because they run around and happen to hurt themselves. i really hate those kind of fuckers them and the ones that yell like everyone says.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I was brought up knowing bad behavoir should only be for a reason.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Screaming kids aren't as bad as women who nearly shout their lungs up when they're shouting at their kid. Yes, discipline them, tell them off; I'm not surprised a woman doesn't understand the middle ground of punishing them and making them respect you, without having everyone think you're a common cunt in the process as well. I've heard mothers shout at their kids for the most stupid reasons, sometimes for no reason at all. Single mothers are the worst for it, but that doesn't surprise me, every single mother is a fuck up and their kids often more than likely end up being a fuck up too. Single mother can often be used synonymously with nigger "family." Single mothers are statistically proven and known for mental abuse and sexual abuse towards their children much more than men are.

You don't like kids being a public nuisance? Blame the mother. That goes for mothers who aren't single too. Kids know to watch themselves when daddy's around.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Screaming kids aren't as bad as women who nearly shout their lungs up when they're shouting at their kid. Yes, discipline them, tell them off; I'm not surprised a woman doesn't understand the middle ground of punishing them and making them respect you, without having everyone think you're a common cunt in the process as well. I've heard mothers shout at their kids for the most stupid reasons, sometimes for no reason at all. Single mothers are the worst for it, but that doesn't surprise me, every single mother is a fuck up and their kids often more than likely end up being a fuck up too. Single mother can often be used synonymously with nigger "family." Single mothers are statistically proven and known for mental abuse and sexual abuse towards their children much more than men are.

You don't like kids being a public nuisance? Blame the mother. That goes for mothers who aren't single too. Kids know to watch themselves when daddy's around.

Well, I can only go by what I see, but kids with both parents - or a permanent Father figure - do a lot better than those that have a lot of 'Uncles'.

Those I know who have had decent parents - especially of good charecter - have grown up to be good people who realise what makes good society tick; be they clever or not so clever, they realise good community lies in kith and kin relationships, where as those children who are brough up by a single mother are used to deep relationships in their eyes being transient.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    once you fuckers grow up and have kids of your own, especially brat ones, you'll learn that learning to zone out and ignore them is your best option most of the time.

That said my kids try and pull that throw a fit shit every now and then, usually lasts about 2 seconds, they know not to fuck with daddy.

BULLSHIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You don't just wake up one day and "have brats"......you have conditioned them to be brats because of horrific/neglectful parenting. :thumbsdown:

And just WHEN THE FUCK does any problem or situation in life solve itself by just ignoring it, much less trying to raise and develop a growing human being?????? :facepalm:
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Well, I can only go by what I see, but kids with both parents - or a permanent Father figure - do a lot better than those that have a lot of 'Uncles'.

Those I know who have had decent parents - especially of good charecter - have grown up to be good people who realise what makes good society tick; be they clever or not so clever, they realise good community lies in kith and kin relationships, where as those children who are brough up by a single mother are used to deep relationships in their eyes being transient.

Mutha. Fuckin. This!!!^^^^^ x1000!

Well said Doc. Ya know, I don't get too "proud" about much in this world....but I am proud about what I've accomplished with my son. Granted he has many faults and is still a very active boy that can get into trouble....but he has limits and a legit understanding how the world works.

Not only has he not missed even one day of school this year (something that is more luck based that indicative of "parenting techniques")...but I'm even more proud that as he is about to finish up 2nd grade he hasn't had his "card flipped" even once this year. (You know how they do discipline in school...give warnings and then the second time whatever graphic indicator you are "in trouble" getting a note sent home) :D

Now again, this IS a kid that pushes his limits at times, can be quite assertive and argumentative, conniving, cunning.....a handful at times. But he does NOT act the fool to an absurd level, and the kind of shit we are talking about here has NEVER been part of his behavior....because we have NOT ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN. Not at 3 months old, not at 8 years old...not anywhere in between.:thumbsup:

And in case some of you are wondering, because of my job and my wife's job at the time.....from about 10 months+ I was the primary caregiver during the day while my wife worked outside the house before Lil Guru's schooling years started. So like Doc said above, because he had both parents AND a diligent father not tolerating stupidity and bullshit out in public...he has grown up to be respectful of his environment, and while he is a lot of things that can be construed as "negative" at times..... being a brat out in front of the world is NOT one of them. :cool:
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Studies also show that kids who are molested by me, tend to have a better behavior afterwards and are usually more quiet that other kids. :hai:
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    While I would have to agree with you guys that it is annoying as fuck, once you fuckers grow up and have kids of your own, especially brat ones, you'll learn that learning to zone out and ignore them is your best option most of the time.

DaGuru wrote: »
    BULLSHIT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You don't just wake up one day and "have brats"......you have conditioned them to be brats because of horrific/neglectful parenting. :thumbsdown:

And just WHEN THE FUCK does any problem or situation in life solve itself by just ignoring it, much less trying to raise and develop a growing human being?????? :facepalm:

I agree with DaGuru. I don't see why people don't/can't control their kids. When I was a kid, corporal punishment was acceptable & I had the living shit beat out of me if I dared to misbehave in the slightest bit. Now, I'm not saying parents should beat their kids but they should instill some fear into them so they behave.

I like kids (no pedo) but when I'm out & about I don't want to hear someone's brat screaming & throwing a fit. Now that the schools have let out, running errands is a fucking nightmare with all these screaming kids everywhere. Just b/c parents can ignore their kids screaming doesn't mean the rest of us can. :angry: