Totse/Totseans Bible

2»

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited June 2011
    DaGuru will need to edit post#41 as well.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    DaGuru will need to edit post#41 as well.

I dunno man, after his flames and being rejected for the Tuff Guy Squad....I'm not sure I can continue any more. I don't think I can muster up the emotional energy to make that edit, as I'm so distraught about all of this. :(

Guess you could say he sure made a mark on my psyche, huh? ;)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    LOL at the bleeding vagina whose only posts are bitching and moaning insulting anyones posting quality. Tell me how does it feel to be a middle aged man with nothing better to do than complain on an internet forum.

Him being middle aged - not that I would consider him as such, maybe if he was 10 years older, affords him something - wisdom and knowledge aquired through age.

That should be the only reason anyone brings age into play - what the fuck does it matter?

If you want to start throwin toys around, how does it feel to be an angst ridden boy whos posts on the internet highlight his own ignorance and show some one falling from one mental crisis to another?

The limit of your sexual experience probably amounts to listening through the wall whilst your sister had the Jew and the black guy around.

See? Shit slinging is easy.
    edited June 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    I dunno man, after his flames and being rejected for the Tuff Guy Squad....I'm not sure I can continue any more. I don't think I can muster up the emotional energy to make that edit, as I'm so distraught about all of this. :(

Guess you could say he sure made a mark on my psyche, huh? ;)
    Still, I would rather this business of using personal information to debate any given topic be snuffed out entirely. Not for the sake of any particular member, but as a concerted action against the people who do it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Him being middle aged - not that I would consider him as such, maybe if he was 10 years older, affords him something - wisdom and knowledge aquired through age.

That should be the only reason anyone brings age into play - what the fuck does it matter?

If you want to start throwin toys around, how does it feel to be an angst ridden boy whos posts on the internet highlight his own ignorance and show some one falling from one mental crisis to another?

The limit of your sexual experience probably amounts to listening through the wall whilst your sister had the Jew and the black guy around.

See? Shit slinging is easy.

Careful Doc. You too have received compliments and admiration from me in the past, as you are another one of the better people I've encountered over the years online. :thumbsup:

Because of that, you'll also be accused of sticking your dick in the barrel that seems to be my willing mouth.....and you'll forever be an enemy of the Tough Guy Squad. :D

Oh noessss!!11!11!1!!! :rolleyes:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Still, I would rather this business of using personal information to debate any given topic be snuffed out entirely. Not for the sake of any particular member, but as a concerted action against the people who do it.

Completely agree with you on that note, and while its never a joking manner in any sense......observing it as Sanchez's desperate whimper to try to get noticed adds a bit of brevity to this particular instance from my vantage point.

But the point still stands, no matter how much we might be laughing at Stalin through this....its never a joking matter to tap-dance around someone's PI, and is further proof of just what kind of person stoops to those levels.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    The only reason I bring up his age is because all he does is whine and complain about an internet forum. The man is still butthurt over being banned last year:facepalm: Pretty pathetic for someone who should have wisdom and knowledge at his age.

As far as I am aware, wisdom and knowledge is gained by asking questions around things you do not yet fully understand. I so no dissonance between some one seeking an answer to a question they cannot fathom and someones age. I think the true form of wisdom is being man enough to ask a question when you do not know the answer, rather than say, mock and try to ridicule some one for actually asking questions.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm not sure how far you'd want to take this: none of this will come to anything significant unless some person(s) is prepared to put in a physical appearance as a cult leader or member. It would be an interesting experiment if someone did, hell, I may even be tempted to be physically present to support them as a recent convert. :eek:

Totse was a subculture, with Jeff as the absent leader from whom all appeals to authority could be derived by Zok or Acidmelt his chief 'disciples'. In physical reality this principle would be easy to emulate and key to the success of a cult; the existence of an abstract figure who is not directly questionable (and therefore not falsifiable, e.g. any god ever created, Jesus, Ron L. Hubbard1... Dfg) and who holds the knowledge the devotee seeks but limits access to that knowledge to an elite few.

Before I go any further am I... already getting trolled by the idea of Totse Culture?

1) Post mortem, scientology took off largely in part because ol' Ron got turned into a neo-renaissance genius by his underlings; you can't conversationally cross-examine a corpse.
    edited June 2011
    For the past several years I have been designing official uniforms for just such a cult. All sizes are now in production, and are available in an assortment of colors.

il_fullxfull.175875889.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I came back from a fucking 4 hour walk with Raven, we discussed things and even talked about the Totse Bible or Toran (I like Bk idea).

The idea was to take the GOD factor out, like in other religions you're like an electron just moving about in circle but in Totsean Religion you are the center, everything revolves around you, you have the power through knowledge gained by toran to control people.

You get my drift. I know this might be a bitch thing to write to outline for me but it's still best then sitting around and dreaming of better days. If you want Totse to be out there in public you need to make it something that everyone loves, hate and gets curious by it.

Obviously any real totse user can see it's a troll but our victims don't. Also, when it comes to cult figures, just wear makes and start workshipping huff raid etc.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    For the past several years I have been designing official uniforms for just such a cult. All sizes are now in production, and are available in an assortment of colors.

il_fullxfull.175875889.jpg
    The doe has no tits Spec. :confused:
    I kinda like it. :D
    edited June 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    The doe has no tits Spec. :confused:
    I kinda like it. :D
    There are no women on Totse, just thinner men.
    edited June 2011
    Oh! In that case, it's a little gay then. :p
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011

Lol @ implying women on totse are thin.
    10mrg9v.jpg

A thinner man also has a bigger brain, thus, he is more intelligent than a woman.

Ontopic: I don't think the Toran is a good name for it. Even having the Koran and Talmud (or torah) in the same breath, let alone combined together is completely contradictory. Just call it The book of TOTSE and have it set in the same way as the talmud is.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Lol @ implying women on totse are thin.
    10mrg9v.jpg

A thinner man also has a bigger brain, thus, he is more intelligent than a woman.

Ontopic: I don't think the Toran is a good name for it. Even having the Koran and Talmud (or torah) in the same breath, let alone combined together is completely contradictory. Just call it The book of TOTSE and have it set in the same way as the talmud is.

Never read Torah :(. Some links would be awesome.
    edited June 2011
    The troll factor between the koran and the bible is. If someone shits on the bible its ummmm... & if someone shits on the koran it's riots and death threats.
    In reality christianity is broken up into so many minority groups that all oppose each others definition of the bible, rendering christianity as weak sauce.
    The koran however....now that shits a different story. There are more muslim who take their shit more seriously.
    edited June 2011
    We should be like jehova witnesses and go door to door and preach our gospel.

Reminds me of those dudes who knocked on doors in utah, riding bikes & dressed in suits preaching atheism and posted it on youtube.
    They got a few doors slammed in their face. :D

Access the JW & Mormon database for their addresses and specifically target them.
    Pay backs a bitch. :p