Who here thinks negrophobe should shut the fuck up?

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I mean the guy never posts anything funny/original, plus in the sexual attractiveness thread, he looked ugly. but mostly because he's ugly.

I think he should shut up.

Comments

• LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    I think OP should be my trick. I'll make a respectable filthy whore out of you yet.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    women/black people. (minus duuude, and me) people mad for a man being opinionated.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I disagree with most of what he says but I don't want him to shut up. I don't even tell people to shut up irl because of my firm belief in the freedom of speech. Instead I either don't say anything, try to change the subject or I go off on them if I feel strongly against what they are saying.
  • edited June 2011
    The real issue here is the number of members on this site. I never really got the chance to dislike anyone on the original Totse except for maybe one or two because I didn't encounter them all that often.

One asshole may stick out like a sore thumb but in a group of many they just... blend in.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    I didn't like him that much originally, but I've grown to like him. I don't agree with his politics or anything, but I think he's interesting.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    He has a severely skewed perspective on women and non-whites, but I don't think he should be silenced by any means.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Damn WAN, u mad.
  • edited June 2011
    He's a pretty hilarious guy, IMO. I love hearing his points of view on subjects I'd never have even knew existed. What he writes about blacks and women (and black women) makes me laugh a lot, but it's also backed up by a lot of thought and research which is cool.

Plus, he used to be a badass mo'fucker who was on the run from da fedz.
    edited June 2011
    spinal_cord is just mad that no white boys give him the time or day. He's a mad fag and this thread goes to show it. It's funny that no else who posted in here gives a shit about his opinion too. Cry harder, you toxic waste of life.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I don't mind him, I enjoy reading his posts. It adds some much needed variety.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe is a funny ass home boy. Speaks the truth too!

I want him to join my wolf pak so there could be three of us. But i dunno...

and WAN STFU i cant stand seeing you post anything at all.

you fucking fish head!
    edited June 2011
    The problem is he's ugly too, only I don't care about being ugly.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    spinal_cord is just mad that no white boys give him the time or day. He's a mad fag and this thread goes to show it. It's funny that no else who posted in here gives a shit about his opinion too. Cry harder, you toxic waste of life.

lol, what was your username back on the old totse?
  • edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    lol, what was your username back on the old totse?

'Go black and never go back'