This sucks

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I am a certified mental patient (how did I get certified? Long story so don't ask) and I have to live at home with my parents. the thing is, sometimes I like to do some thinking, and when I do, I get this spaced out look in my face, and when my mom sees it, she thinks I might need to have my meds adjusted. Or sometimes when I recall the many many funny/happy moments I have had on the old totse, I start to smile or giggle, then she thinks I am smiling/giggling to myself, which would only mean one thing to her--I need to have my meds adjusted. If I am unhappy, and for very good reasons too, she thinks the meds need to be adjusted. If I don't participate in family actitivities with enthusiasm, she thinks there is something wrong with me and that I need my meds adjusted. If I tell her I don't like Chinese people (I am chinese myself), she threatens to tell my psychiatrist, who is Chinese himself, then I get into a shitload of trouble.

It seems that there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The internet is all I have got now.

Comments

• WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Cry harder Try harder:thumbsdown:

shit cunt, if you don't have anything to contribute, keep your cunt flaps shut
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Once again cry harder try harder faggot
    you are now on my ignore list, shit cunt who posts nothing of substance
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
    I feel for you Wan as I have gone through similar times myself and even now people see the expressions my face makes at times that my emotions seem completely inappropriate. People will think your crazy and then you'll start thinking it too. shit maybe you are. Just gotta keep on truckin'
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's ok, I'm here for you
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Cry harder Try harder:thumbsdown:

yeah this...

Grow some balls or tighten your cunt up and fucking

stand up for yourself.

faggot.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Get away from your mum for starters.

EDIT: And lol at DS 'self pwn'
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    yeah this...

Grow some balls or tighten your cunt up and fucking

stand up for yourself.

faggot.

Agreed
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Get hard or cry trying.
  • edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    So I am a certified mental patient...

Most people here are probably uncertified. I hope this isn't the start of a two-tier system.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    i expected a picture of you/your mouth :mad:
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited June 2011
    You mom and the psychiatrist are obviously boning each other :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I have similar cycles. Try something to take your mind off it. Go for a run, and I mean a fucking RUN. Change something about your life and pursue it.
  • edited June 2011
    How'd you become a certified mental patient? What meds are you taking? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Have you considered writing a novel to escape it all?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    How'd you become a certified mental patient? What meds are you taking? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Have you considered writing a novel to escape it all?

Writing a novel can take a very long time.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Novels are stupid anyway. You could write a non-fiction book based on all your race/political research and probably never have to work again.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »

Write a song or a poem. It helps and is no where near as long as a novel.
    Even if their is no substance to it, or it's just you complaining or even telling an unrelated story.
    It's what I do, I'm uncertified because I don't want being diagnosed to effect my life chances. I don't need someone to verify that I'm fucked in the head, it's pretty easy to tell.
    If you don't want to write a song then just go mad on an instrument if that's your thing.

EDIT: You might have got some more sensible answers in headshrinkers rather than B&M.
  • edited June 2011
    Hey OP
    I hate nips as much as, and probably more than the next person

but they do get one thing right, much as the mosselman knows the place of women in a society, the nipponese knows it is scum, and because of this strives to end its life in a painful manner.

So Dr. MCFUCKFACE is going to fix your problem:
    1. Get a sword
    2. Stab yourself in the liver or kidney or stomach or sushi locker or whatever the fuck nips have there
    3. Bleed out and die
    4. Never post on totse.info again

kthxbai