You will get ass raped for speeding!

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A German tourist visiting the United States apparently thought he was back on the Autobahn when he reached speeds of 98 mph before being pulled over.
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15203

Comments

• AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited June 2011
    I would be like-

"You see that video camera back there? You're on candid camera and your superiors WILL see that video!"

You show that vid in speeding court and I promise you the judge will throw out the cop's testimony.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    That was funny, hahaha. Ass be hurting.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Fuck i would laugh if that video was used in court, the cop would be laughed out of the court room. Idiot.
  • edited June 2011
    "You better stick to 70, or you WILL get violated."

:facepalm:
    :D
    :thumbsup:
  • fuckfuck New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Totally unnecessary. But fair play the cop let him off!
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    lol, pretty funny :) I dont blame the cop though, he let him off, wouldnt happen in Britain.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yea that german guy should've mailed it to the police department after putting it up online :p

I think that fact alone means it does not matter if it gets posted to his boss. He will see it anyway. The cop just walked away did he not? So he probably would not have taken it any further anyway, However, the German knows not to speed in that area anymore - the cop got did his job pretty well compared to the dickheads a couple of weeks ago who arrested a Mexican because he had lot of some kind of paste Mexicans eat and the cops thought it was heroin.