Giant rats eat two babies in South Africa townships in separate attacks.

edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Lunathi Dwadwa, three, was killed as she slept in her parent's shack in the Khayelitsha slum outside Cape Town and another girl was killed in Soweto township near Johannesburg the same day. Little Lunathi was sleeping on a makeshift bed on the floor of her family's breeze block and corrugated iron home on Sunday night when she died. Her puzzled parents didn't even hear her scream. When her mother discovered her lifeless body, she saw that her daughter's eyes had been gouged out.

Bukiswa Dwadwa, 27, said: 'I can't forget how ugly my child looked after her eyes were ripped out. 'She was eaten from her eyebrows to her cheeks, her other eye was hanging by a piece of flesh.'

Source.

AIDS, white supremacists, virgin-rape, gross political corruption, endless sprawling ghettos, Mad Max levels of crime and now giant man-eating rats.

Still... at least it's not run by white people anymore.

Comments

• SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeah rat's'll do that. Scary little fuckers.

I remember I used to have quails living in an aviary with my parrots. The quails started dying all of a sudden. I'd come out to feed them in the morning and find a quail with its neck ripped out or half decapitated. I've always delt with this shit living around here (I live in an area full of foxes, rats, and just about every kind of animal that's going to eat you're pet birds), having countless pets demolished by rats and foxes.
    My parrots are friendly as anything. The cock is the most harmless little bastard imaginable. Talks, kisses, wouldn't bit you if you tried to rip off his legs. One morning I come out, look on the floor of the aviary, and there I see my fucking parrot covered in blood, casually chowing down on a fucking quail neck, while it convulses and tries to breath. Little bastard just looks up at me with a mouthful of quail and says fucking hello.
    End irrelevant but kinda funny story
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    GiantRatHL03-EN-UPR-UE.png

It's even holding the baby's head :o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    This happened in South Africa....who gives a shit!
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    ^ this . we should give that rat a special reward for killing a retarded african. those bastards killed the first talking monkey :mad:
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    One morning I come out, look on the floor of the aviary, and there I see my fucking parrot covered in blood, casually chowing down on a fucking quail neck, while it convulses and tries to breath. Little bastard just looks up at me with a mouthful of quail and says fucking hello.
    End irrelevant but kinda funny story

That's fucked up
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    If you dont hear a kid getting its face chewed off by rats as you sleep in the same place as them...

...the kid died before the rat ate its face. I spoke to men who had fought in WW1 - some in wars before that - when I was a youngster and many of them told me of rats eating the bodies of dead men.

Some of the old guys I have spoken to about the Dunkirk evacuation and D day have said the mackerel in the sea were eating the bodies of the dead.

I do not eat rat and I do not eat mackerel.