My mate got busted for 1 leaf!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Haha, gotta love my University. When he was moving out, the cleaner saw an empty baggie and a regular size pack of Rizla. Anyway, she told the Uni, they searched the room with the Cops after a spate of busts and they found...dun dun dun...

1 leaf.

Police statement proof as it's so ridiculous:
Pic 1.
Pic 2.

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    You have to be fucking shitting me.
  • edited May 2011
    Holy shit, that's... Ridiculous. No, it's not even ridiculous - it's borderline retarded. I didn't even know you could be busted for possessing a single cannabis leaf :facepalm:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    uni of wales/worchester? :confused:
  • edited May 2011
    :facepalm:
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    Well of course they don't want us to smoke weed. That might keep us from taking their prescription poison...I mean meds.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    yeah what bullshit. I've seen the same thing happen with 1 seed before, or an itty bitty stem piece.
  • faggotfaggot Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    haha @ ur freend
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Could they really even prove that it was in fact a cannabis leaf? There's a lot of plants out there that look like cannabis.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lordbucket wrote: »
    yeah what bullshit. I've seen the same thing happen with 1 seed before, or an itty bitty stem piece.

LOL, what kind of fucked up country do you live in that prosecutes people for having seeds?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    I went to court once on a charge of possession for the purpose of trafficking... got jumped by 4 or 5 undercover narcs while selling a couple in front of a bar. All I had left was three .8's, so about 2.4 grams of hash, but they still made me go for bail and everything because they'd been trying to nail me for years... no convictions.

Well, I make bail, and then my preliminary hearing comes up, and the judge asks how much dope is involved. The court officer says the amount... 2.4 grams... and the judge just stares at the guy for several seconds without saying anything, and with his face getting redder and redder, and his eyes getting wider and wider. Then all of a sudden the judge loses his temper completely and demands the arresting narc approach the bench. The fat narc (280 lbs, leather vest, cowboy boots, pony-tail, bushy beard, biker's T-shirt) pops up off the bench from the back of the courtroom and makes his way warily to the front, eying the judge the whole way. As soon as he's at the front the judge says, "Are you the arresting officer?" The narc says, "Yeah." The judge says, "Do you mean to tell me you brought this case to MY court for two grams of hash!! Do you really mean to tell me you wasted thousands of the taxpayer's dollars and the court's valuable time bringing me a supposed case of trafficking on TWO GRAMS OF HASH!" Then he didn't even wait for the narc to answer (as the narc began to sputter all about how bad of a guy I really was), demanded to know his name, and then told him to get the hell out of his courtroom until he learned how to do his job properly instead of taking the lazy man's way out.

Little did the judge realize the narc who busted me was Bruce Munroe, one of the Captains of the Ottawa Drug Squad. Then it was Bruce's turn to have his face turn red as a beat as he hastily made his way without another word out of the courtroom. Then the judge turned to me in the front row, smiled widely, and told me I was free to go, that the case was being dismissed. I smiled back and left hastily.

Outside the courtroom who else was standing out there huffing and puffing but Bruce Monroe, and he storms up to me right in my face (an inch away) and tells me he can always plant a whole bag of cocaine on me anytime he pleases, and says I better watch my back out there if I'm smart, then he plods off with his chin held high.
  • edited May 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    LOL, what kind of fucked up country do you live in that prosecutes people for having seeds?

Probably Oklahoma or some shit.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    Lol what's the most they can do to you for one fukin leaf? shits retarded.
  • edited May 2011
    Looool "How much did you pay for it?"

How much do you think you'd pay for a goddamn leaf. Fucking Gabacho Pigs
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Either they are morons or simply have nothing better to do. Fucking idiots :facepalm:
  • theGeneraltheGeneral Regular
    edited May 2011
    My little bro got charged for having a roach a while back.

Needless to say, what a fucking waste of police resources.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Heh, glad this response came out. Spec, that sounds shit! Sucks to know the system is as corrupt as we joke about :(
  • edited May 2011
    Spectral - you should have recorded Bruce saying that he could plant cocaine on you at any time :D Blackmail FTW.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    :facepalm:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    what is wrong with the world
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I used to have a couple of laminated leaves. I probably still have them somewhere.

Cos my mate grew a couple and also had a laminator. Worked pretty well.
  • edited June 2011
    Laminated leaves sounds pretty cool, I'd like to see a picture of that :thumbsup: I assume they keep forever and don't go all fucked up at all?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Last time I saw them they were still green, moved house since then so for the life of me I dont know where they are. I might have shown RemadE them when I met him.
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    Last time I saw them they were still green, moved house since then so for the life of me I dont know where they are. I might have shown RemadE them when I met him.

You are who I think you are ;)
    Don't think you showed me though. That was an epic weekend. The Subway vouchers made the morning one of the most memorable breakfasts.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ha. I am indeed.

Lol I forgot about them, that was awesome. The hill was too big though :mad:

My halls were unbelievably lax though, that shit never would have gone down in the favella.
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    Ha. I am indeed.

Lol I forgot about them, that was awesome. The hill was too big though :mad:

My halls were unbelievably lax though, that shit never would have gone down in the favella.

That was a beasty hill, and lol at the "Favella". Never though of that, but pretty true ;)
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Soon after they changed the sign from Favell House to Favella House.

It was damn scummy.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Where you there when our cooker set on fire in the middle of the night or my other mate who visitted?

That was dodgy, when I went back in May the whole building was surrounded by scaffolding, apparently one of the flats burnt down :facepalm:

That was a bad, bad, hilarious place to live.
    edited June 2011
    I wasn't there, but I wish I was! Also I swear xxombie never got that letter from us :(
    Need to do it again sometime. Plus Tordek. He's up for it :)

"No law above the 5th floor!"