I kinda look Jewish..does that count?
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    I kinda look Jewish..does that count?

No. Jews aren't white.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yes they are.

They can be? Are we talking about Jews as a "race" or religion?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    My Dad looks like a Nazi poster boy.
    I don't look far off. Defined jaw FTW.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    My Dad looks like a Nazi poster boy.
    I don't look far off. Defined jaw FTW.

Same here, I have very Germanic features with strong facial features. Although I dont have the blond hair, I do have light brown hair with blue eyes :)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    I look like I have just stepped of the boat and am looking for a monastery to rape / pillage / burn. Its what my ancestors did when they got here. I am also regularly asked if I am German (why people would ask a stranger this, I do not know).
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I look like I have just stepped of the boat and am looking for a monastery to rape / pillage / burn. Its what my ancestors did when they got here. I am also regularly asked if I am German (why people would ask a stranger this, I do not know).

I get asked. I know I have Italian in me, but there has to be some Nordic in my Dad (lawl). I do get asked if I'm German sometimes, but if you look at most German teens/young adults now they are all Hipsters or Tokio Hotel wannabes.

Also, GoingNowhere, ditto here!
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    No. Jews aren't white.

Do you really want me to prove you wrong with empirical evidence, or are you going to stay quiet on the issue from this point onwards? Unfortunately for you, stormfront/VNN and their definitions of who is not white doesn't have much backing from any competent anthropologist or geneticist. Of course, unless you're talking about Chinese jews, then by all means you're correct. Otherwise, you're full of shit, as usual.
  • edited June 2011
    I got As-Salāmu`Alaykum'd a couple of weeks back whilst the Asian/Indian-looking friend I was walking down the street with got ignored, probably because he didn't have a beard... I am now having an identity crisis. :D

That also says a fair bit about 21st century London.