The old totse was very instrumental in shaping who I am today

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
because, believe it or not, it actually socialized me properly. I am 100% serious. The old totse socialized me.

p.s. by "socialized me" i meant that it gave me proper socialization. I hope this makes sense.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    go back to zocklet you zipperhead fuck!
  • edited June 2011
    That's pretty cool. Same goes for me but with other websites, although I lurked here quite a lot and picked up some knowledge just from how much reading I did. Totse.info is having the same effect, it's awesome :D
  • edited June 2011
    And thats why your a certified mental patient?

Zing!
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    i didn't know totse turned people into gay asian prostitutes.

EDIT: forgot about Mayberry
  • edited June 2011
    Old Totse mainly just hlped me kill time in HS, since I learned how to use proxies after like the first week lol.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    And thats why your a certified mental patient?
    Zing!

Hey, it could have been a lot worse. I could have been sent to Riverview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riverview_Hospital_(Coquitlam)
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    Having found Totse.com at a young age it did play it's part in adjusting my personality and socialization skills as well.

That and now when I see goatse and other shock pictures I chuckle instead of being freaked out.
  • edited June 2011
    I agree completely.. The old Totse changed my life 100%.. I started posting back in 2004, very influential time in my life..
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Let's put it this way, coming to totse was worth the hassle of bypassing my school's internet filter when I first found it back in 04. Totse stripped me completely of everything that was politically correct.
  • edited June 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Let's put it this way, coming to totse was worth the hassle of bypassing my school's internet filter when I first found it back in 04. Totse stripped me completely of everything that was politically correct.

I wonder what you'd be like if you hadn't have found Totse, or if the internet didn't exist...
  • edited June 2011
    if it werent for totse i wouldnt be where im at either. its pretty crazy to think about.
  • edited June 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    without totse i would have never infected my school's network with horrible pointless viruses (click 1 window and you get 10000 that freezes up your WIN95 machine)

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! network guy sucked balls

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure Totse had something to do with me wanting to code batch viruses when I was a little kid. I'd just started in a new school and figured it would be a good way to test the system :) I don't think it went well.