Funny news story.

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/05/brandon_scott_quintana_florida.php

Brandon Scott Quintana, Florida Teen, Arrested for Fighting Mom Who Drank His Starbucks
By Curtis Cartier, Mon., May 9 2011 at 6:00 AM
Categories: Crime & Punishment
Share16
0digg

Brandon Scott Quintana01.jpg
​Any guy who gave a lackluster gift to his mom for Mother's Day this weekend is encouraged to forward her the following story under the subject "At least I'm a better son than this guy."

"This guy" is Brandon Scott Quintana, a 19-year-old from Port St. Lucie, Fla.

It seems that Quintana's mom woke up from a nap recently and needed a tasty beverage before she went to the store to buy some groceries to feed her adult son. And in her search for liquid refreshment, the 43-year-old mother happened upon a chilled Starbucks latte in the fridge--her son's chilled Starbucks latte.

So she drank it and then went to the store.

But when she returned home she found her son waiting. He was not pleased.

TCPalm reports:

When she got home, Quintana started "ranting about the coffee." She told him she bought him a two-liter soda and that she pays for his gas to and from work.

Mom's reasoning for drinking the beverage wasn't satisfying Quintana, and according to his mom, he continued to "rant" about the coffee. At one point he supposedly refused to move from in front of the computer, and when his mom tried to make him move things got physical.

It's unclear exactly what transpired, but Quintana called the police claiming that his mom punched him in the face. But when an officer showed up, she saw that he had no visible marks on his face (just a hellacious neck beard).

That officer writes in an arrest report that Quintana soon changed his story to say that his mom punched him in the shoulder, not the face. Of course, the teen had no visible marks on his shoulder either.

Long story short, it supposedly became clear that it was Quintana who had assaulted his mom and not the other way around, and he was arrested for battery.

Quintana apparently told the officer that he was "pissed off" that his mom "stole" the drink, and that he'd "spent every cent on that coffee."

Later, as he was being hauled off in a cop car, Quintana supposedly whined that the only reason he was being arrested and not his mom was that the officer was a female and "females stick together."

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    That punk add bitch needed to go to the jailhouse. Maybe he'll stop being such a little bitch after someone makes him their bitch.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Ya can't really blame Louis for misposting this here. He knows the drill over in the real news forum, and didn't want to give Dark Rodent an excuse to moderate something and get off on his little forum buttons. You see how the other poster got admonished for their thread......so Louis was just doing the prudent move and saving us all possible drama or bullshit.:thumbsup:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    till you showed up, that is. ;)
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    till you showed up, that is. ;)

I've been trying to put closure on all of this, but for some reason Dfg insists Dark Rodent is a "vital" part of the staff. What's a real shame is all that Totse is potentially missing out on because he won't do the right thing, and instead has sullied the rest of the staff by hanging his hat onto Rodent/Yoda's skull. :thumbsdown:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    So you mean the admins here choose the worst possible people as mods too?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    So you mean the admins here choose the worst possible people as mods too?

Meh....let's just say witnessing someone that was one of the worst victims of Zoklet's aloof and neglectful adminning, one would think they would put a little more sincerity into things now that they have role of admin themselves. :(
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    The bullied become the bully.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    The bullied become the bully.

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL :facepalm:

No, certainly not....and probably the LAST thing I would call either of the administrations would be bullies. When admins of forums spend sooooooo much time not talking about cut-n-dry issues, and still pay the bills every month....its the very essence of avoidance, carpet-sweeping, hoping it will eventually just go away, and certainly dwelling into the realm of cowardice.

Only on Opposite Day down in Bikini Bottom would I ever define either admin as a bully, but I certainly wouldn't expect someone hiding behind a sock account to make accurate or truthful statements either. :p
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Nice to see you still doingthe ELL OH FUCKIN ELL thing, good to see the classics are still being aired.
  • edited June 2011
    I like the part where he hit the bitch.

BITCH SHUDNT-UH DUN DAT, HE JUST A BOY

Edit: ITT, I discover I'm at least slightly misogynistic.... Oh well :o
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    TDR is just like every other mod, easily replaceable. Also, right now he is away on personal stuff, the only thing we have heard from him in the last month is a post or two in the leave thread updating his current situation.

Sure Boozer, I've been hearing the same exact bullshit party line off of Dfg's keyboard for several weeks now.....albeit with the usual "power is gonna go out" as his excuse to remove himself from any further discussion.

And it isn't "easy" to replace him....as myself and a couple of other people have provided tons of evidence how toxic he is as a staff member. Its been proven he'll fuck with some people IRL if things don't go his way. Its been proven "his" section has run perfectly fine without him around. Its been proven his moderating(?) style is antagonistic and potentially chases people off. Its been proven that overall there has been less drama, and shitfests while he is away. And its been stated that some people would contribute even more to Totse.info if Dfg finally grew a backbone and did the right thing. :facepalm::thumbsdown::facepalm::thumbsdown:

So you tell me Boozer, can you give me a legit reason why after all of that he is STILL on staff? Most importantly is it worth losing all the other stuff Totse could be benefitting from, all for the bullshit games and rhetoric that is being slung around because of Rodent? Just HOW MUCH is it worth continuing to carpet sweep this issue, coddling a piece of shit that isn't even here any more? :confused:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Is your existance directly related to how often you can argue with mods and admins?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Is your existance directly related to how often you can argue with mods and admins?

Nah, history is repeating itself merely because the people who can control things didn't learn from other's past mistakes.....and are doomed to repeat a similar history if they use similar tactics.

Ignore the problems, it will all go away eventually.......:rolleyes:
  • DarkhunterDarkhunter Regular
    edited July 2011
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/lsdownage.jpg/

Fucking hilarious. Goddamn loser is trying to start over on Zoklet. :facepalm: