edited June 2011
    Unicron for sure.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Unicorn.

Night
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    wtf is a cybertronian moon base? did you mean subterranean? if both of these mythical creatures got in a fight, earth would collapse upon itself.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited June 2011
    wtf is a cybertronian moon base? did you mean subterranean? if both of these mythical creatures got in a fight, earth would collapse upon itself.

In the Transformers movie Unicron, in goatse planet form, eats both of Cybertron's moon bases, showing how inept of a leader Ultra Magnus was by how he casually blew off that most the autobots just got slaughtered.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited June 2011
    princess wrote: »
    In the Transformers movie Unicron, in goatse planet form, eats both of Cybertron's moon bases, showing how inept of a leader Ultra Magnus was by how he casually blew off that most the autobots just got slaughtered.

I dont understand :confused::confused:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    Neither?

jesusunicornyg5.jpg

Didn't see that coming from a two pronged poll.
  • edited June 2011
    As far as mythological creatures go, both christ and unicorn are annoyingly passive, and seeing either is likely a prelude to being put on some kind of annoyingly symbolic quest or such pucky. I think there is a lot of hate towards christ here, but I met a unicorn once. Three years later when the last of the gaping wounds I suffered fighting the arumnovorax finally stopped weeping cyanotic blue pus, I realized that any mythical entity that appears and pulls off some cryptic bumfuck garbage meant to inspire us mortals to do it's dirty work for it should be either nailed to a tree, or shot with a black arrow, good riddance in either case.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    I thought it was Unicorn vs Jesus at first as well.

Unicron however was a giant badass transformer who changed into planet which ate other planets. He was also voiced by Orsen Wells.

Planet Form:
    Unicronplanet.jpg

Robot Form:
    unicron.jpg
  • edited June 2011
    Unicron, fuck. :facepalm:

Interesting that many read unicorn, almost like some kind of experiment......

Allright "princess", who do you work for? How much are they paying you to test us? We will find out, and the results will be messy.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    princess wrote: »

Holy fuck.

*Presses the FAN button*
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    He was also voiced by Orsen Wells.

A role so bad assed it killed Orsen Wells.
  • edited June 2011