Sup, I'm here for 2 weeks/until my zoklet account gets accepted

GoldenVGoldenV Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Cos shit, there's no loyalty amongst Zokletians.

I do a good thing for the community, bring a helluva lot of lulz from something already in the public domain, and I get a 2 week ban :mad:

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Which begs the question; why do you intend on going back?'
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Habit.

It's still the best forum on the net, which is a damning indictment of every other one.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, I wonder if two weeks over here at Totse will change your mind. Welcome to the forum dude, enjoy your stay.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »

It's still the best forum on the net

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    fuck you, stay at totse. zoklet is a piece of shit forum
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Habit.

It's still the best forum on the net, which is a damning indictment of every other one.
    Don't come in here saying that shit.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    You'll stay. Two weeks, and you'll never want to go back.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Habit.

Negative. Enjoy your stay.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Well, I wonder if two weeks over here at Totse will change your mind. .
    I doubt it. As much as I love totse.info, it aint the old totse
  • edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    I doubt it. As much as I love totse.info, it aint the old totse

Do you think that might be something to do with the fact that it's NOT the old Totse? This is Totse.info, we're not following in the footsteps of Totse.com other than with the style and looks. This is going to be modernized, have a new generation of Totsean, and will hopefully be better in the end :)
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    And the content.

Totse.info is like a cheap Chinese made counterfeit version of the real brand.

At first glance looks the same, upon deeper inspection you can tell its a cheap imitation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    And the content.

At first glance looks the same, upon deeper inspection you can tell its a cheap imitation.

That can be said of lots of things.
  • edited June 2011
    And the content.

LOL, you think that the fairly few people we have here now know everything under the fucking sun? :facepalm: Of course we're not going to have anywhere NEAR as much content as totse.com did. Fuck, that place was online for... how fucking long? We've been up for about 8 months, if that.

It takes time, a lot of hard work and dedication to get something off the ground again. A lot of people here have been busting their balls every single day to populate these boards - to get the ball rolling.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Its still not going great. Frankly I'd give up and go back to Zoklet or merge with totse2.

Its a shame Notse isnt still around, now that was a good imitation.
  • edited June 2011
    Actually, it's going brilliantly. We're gradually getting more people joining our userbase, posting good things and writing up new content for the CMS. We've got a lot of stuff covered, we're learning and growing by the day and we're getting more popular. Giving up isn't an option, especially after putting this much effort in and seeing the rewards.

It's obvious that you don't have a fucking CLUE about this place, and given that you're from a totally different community altogether really backs that fact up. This isn't an imitation. This isn't Totse.com. This is Totse.info, a totally different site altogether. The spirit remains though.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Its a text book definition of imitation.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yeh, this place sucks.
  • edited June 2011
    LOL. The theme stays here for the nostalgia value, and because it's easy to work with. Everything else you see here is new. The content is all new and up to date, the members are new, the CMS is new. Get your head out of your ass.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Its a text book definition of imitation.

Are you done trolling?

Trx don't bother with him. Since he pretty much thinks Z is the best forum out there.

Read the community rules/FAQ.

If you don't like it here, then it's your loss.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Yea, all those text files, must have taken you so long to write those up. The faq? Shit I've never seen something so original. The background? How long did that take you to create with paint?

I also love the unique name, coming up with that must have taken a while. And shit, it must have taken you literally years to try to steal the userbase of Zoklet.

Props on being too dumb to work out how to get hot topics on top right, at least there is something original here.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    Enjoy your stay. With that zoklet brainwashed attitude you won't be here long. You'll go back to zok after your ban is lifted and nothing will have changed. You will inevitably get banned again for some shit that you would never have gotten banned for here in the first place then you will come crawling back to talk about how shitty this community is. I hate your kind. If you would just stop and smell the roses we've planted you'd find they are sweeter than the compost heaps zoklet has compiled.

... Enjoy your stay ... faggot
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I took one for the team, I always knew I was guna get a 2 week ban but it was worth it.
  • edited June 2011
    Yea, all those text files, must have taken you so long to write those up

Actually, it did take me a long while to write 39 fucking articles, idiot.

Oh, and we don't want Zoklets shitty members - especially if they're half as retarded as you are.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I took one for the team, I always knew I was guna get a 2 week ban but it was worth it.

Evidently. I also have a feeling I know who this is ;)
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011
    When on Totse, do as the Totseans do.
    When on Zoklet, stink as the Romans do.

Do I need to say it again?
    (not really, both are good sites, peace and tolerance blah blah)
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Fuck off to zoklet if you love it so much, you clearly don't deserve this place.
  • edited June 2011
    Zoklet is where dreams go to die. Feel free to return there if you wish.
  • DarkInsanityDarkInsanity Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I actually have a good feeling about this place. Yes it isnt the old totse but there isnt as much trash in these forums as there was on the old totse. When I first joined the old totse years ago it was good but it started slowly going down hill after a while. Mainly garbage threads and overzealous mods. I like this place so far.

Why would you make a thread just to tell everyone you will be here for 2 weeks then "Dog" totse.info? If you dont like it GTFO go to /b/ or jewgrounds for 2 weeks.
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks DarkInsanity :thumbsup: It means a lot to hear things like that, it's all the more motivating to get this place up and running. It's not going to be easy, but hearing things like that makes it a little less painful ;)

I can't work out why I got so dedicated to this place in the first place.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    This forum is so unbelievably slow. I bet since I came on yesterday their servers had a big spike just because someone was actually browsing and posting.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    This forum is so unbelievably slow. I bet since I came on yesterday their servers had a big spike just because someone was actually browsing and posting.

Nah, I checked it. It's working fine. Perhaps you're too slow.