Hey totse

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Do you think it's sexy when a woman doesn't know how to cook or clean and all she does is post on an internet forum

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Not only not sexy, but an utter waste of a human life.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited June 2011
    haha learn how to do all the above.
  • edited June 2011
    haha learn how to do all the above.

This.

You may get lucky and find some neurotic shrimp to cook/clean for you; otherwise you better get yer ass in the kitchen/bedroom hahaha
  • DarkInsanityDarkInsanity Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    Sounds like a few of my ex's. Depends on if you have a fulltime job or if you just sit on your ass infront of the PC all day long.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sounds like a few of my ex's. Depends on if you have a fulltime job or if you just sit on your ass infront of the PC all day long.

So if I get a full time job, I can get away with not cooking?

There might be hope for me yet
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    doesn't know how to cook

tefal-chrome-rice-cooker.jpg

Don't your lot just cook all of their rice in one of these? Mayberry said it was impossible to fuck it up.
  • DarkInsanityDarkInsanity Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    So if I get a full time job, I can get away with not cooking?

There might be hope for me yet

Not really but it does help you a bit more than being some lazy jobless fucker who sits infront of the computer all day. Being a household contributor helps alot. Believe me I had to get my wife a job and now we can afford alot more shit.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    Nope not sexy. Neither is a guy not cooking or cleaning and sitting in front of the computer all day. It's just a little sad . . .
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    tefal-chrome-rice-cooker.jpg

Don't your lot just cook all of their rice in one of these? Mayberry said it was impossible to fuck it up.

yea but that thing cooks only rice, there are other stuff like meat and veggies that need to be cooked
    edited June 2011
    yea but that thing cooks only rice, there are other stuff like meat and veggies that need to be cooked

:facepalm:
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    :facepalm:

lolwut? by that i meant, there is other stuff that needs to be seared/fried in a pan or a pot so that they taste better. if you just cook them in a rice steamer they won't taste good. I tried it
    edited June 2011
    lolwut? by that i meant, there is other stuff that needs to be seared/fried in a pan or a pot so that they taste better. if you just cook them in a rice steamer they won't taste good. I tried it

Well if you can't cook, you might as well save yourself the effort and toss it all into the cooker. Rice pot meals can be surprisingly good if you get the ingredients right.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Well if you can't cook, you might as well save yourself the effort and toss it all into the cooker. Rice pot meals can be surprisingly good if you get the ingredients right.

I don't know how to make rice pot meal
  • edited June 2011

THEN WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE KITCHEN?!?!?!?! :confused::confused:
    edited June 2011

1. Cook rice halfway.
    2. Add whatever meats and veggies you want.
    3. The rice cooker will tell you when it's done.
    4. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011

True but you have to start somewhere to broaden your cooking skills. Specialize in one area then when you feel comfortable try a new dish.

As for the original post I'd have to agree with the majority here in that it's not exactly attractive.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    only if u make grips of money and take dick like a champ.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011

Learn then you fucking social reject. I have seen dead bodies that have more get up and go than you. Dont whine about what you cannot do; identify what you cannot do and take steps to solve it if it is an issue.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    1. Cook rice halfway.
    2. Add whatever meats and veggies you want.
    3. The rice cooker will tell you when it's done.
    4. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
    Boys who cook are really sexy, you know
    dr rocker wrote: »
    Learn then you fucking social reject. I have seen dead bodies that have more get up and go than you. Dont whine about what you cannot do; identify what you cannot do and take steps to solve it if it is an issue.

dick dick dick dick dick dick dick
    edited June 2011
    Boys who cook are really sexy, you know

That's why I married my husband.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Kitchen bitch, there is a reason why men say it.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    OP should stop pretending he's female and stop failtrolling so much.