Adult Swim

AnonymousAnonymous Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Is getting even shittier... Delocated and Childrens Hospital? Are you kidding me? I don't want this shit.

Then again-- ATHF the movie is on right now so that sort of makes up for it. :cool:

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    90% of most shows are shit now.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited July 2010
    I still have some VHS tapes I recorded of the Brak Show and Cowboy Bebop....the lineup they first had, back when they would show footage of old people swimming and shit like that.
  • megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Is getting even shittier... Delocated and Childrens Hospital? Are you kidding me? I don't want this shit.

Then again-- ATHF the movie is on right now so that sort of makes up for it. :cool:

ATHF is amazing i haven't seen the movie though i hope it's as good as the show and squilbilles is all right and moral orel is pretty funny.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    They really need to make more ATHF episodes....
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010

Agreed
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010

I thought they were

By the way I miss sealab

That was fucking gold
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sealab FTW!

• duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm still waiting on more Superjail!
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    They need to bring Harvey Birdman back. That and the Brak Show. The Venture Bros. is pretty good as well
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brak is the most BAMFing guy on adult swim but yeah Harvey and sealab NEED to be brough back as well.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    All of their good shows are gone and are being replaced with idiotic shows. Adult Swim needs to be reminded why they gained fans in the first place, which was by having actual entertaining shows and not shows looking for any cheap laugh they can get.

Very very true. The shows now just scare people away. Weekday lineup should be metalocalypse, ATHF, Family guy, sealab, robot chicken, friske dingo, harvey birdman and shows like that. The good years.