If I post on totse.info am I safe?

edited June 2011 in Man Cave
Am I safe?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Am I safe?1

BTW, I am referring to the recent events at Zoklet.net. I have a lot to contribute, I just need to know.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Yes. If Ireaditrite IP logs are encrypted and removed everyday and you can use SSL here.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I use TOR and other methods to keep safe. If you are genuinely concerned, even though no IP logs are kept, then a Moderator can post content/guides on your behalf - or if I'm feeling kind ;)
    But seriously, you're fine as far as I know.
  • edited May 2011
    Cool, cool. Good shit, actually, especially compared to Zoklet.
  • edited May 2011
    Fuck yeah you're safe. Everything said above is correct, plus the dude who deletes the IP logs and any other shit lives in Pakistan, which is nice and far away. I also suggest you use TOR to post, like RemadE said. I use it too, and I now never browse without it. Don't admit to crimes on the internet to further protect yourself.

Basically, we're paranoid as fuck :)
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm a cop.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm a cop.
    I don't think it's wise to joke about that here right now.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I don't think it's wise to joke about that here right now.

You're under arrest.
  • edited May 2011
    So OP - what sort of stuff do you have available which you're willing to share? :D
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    You're under arrest.
    That's fine for zoklet, because it's a throw-away community, but this ain't.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    This is a safer community than you will find on any other website 100%.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    A) No Logs
    B) Support for Anonymous Posting.
    C) Private section
    D) User oriented Administration.
    edited May 2011
    Then again, the administration here still supports releasing personal member information in that there is at least one moderator still on the staff who has proven to hand out the personal info of members to the authorities. Maybe they don't do it directly, but if you're putting people on your staff who obviously cannot be trusted...

Hopefully the administration will correct this situation and we can all get on to giving them the trust they most likely deserve but have not yet earned the hard way... the way other than empty words, I mean.
  • edited May 2011
    ^ Huh? Who are you referring to?
    edited May 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ Huh? Who are you referring to?
    I'm referring to The Dark Rodent. I have asked him on many occasions not to use personal information, and yet he has always insisted he's fine with it.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    That's fine for zoklet, because it's a throw-away community, but this ain't.

O shut up spec. you know you love mayberry. and ya i dont protect myself for shit. just log on hahaha. im smart lol
    edited May 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    O shut up spec. you know you love mayberry. ...
    New arrivals wouldn't know to either love or hate him. If we're not going to play this smart, there's not much sense playing it at all.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited May 2011
    New arrivals wouldn't know to either love or hate him. If we're not going to play this smart, there's not much sense playing it at all.

If you see most of his posts are ignored witch should clue in the new arrivals. plus most are from zoklet and probly have either trolled or lurked here before. or atleast seen our threads made fun of on zoklet. :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
  • ShadyLadyShadyLady Locked
    edited May 2011
    DFG is awesome. :D
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hi Shady.:thumbsup:
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    ^ Hi

Hi. I don't know who's who over here. :(
    edited May 2011
    Hi Shady.:thumbsup:

Hi! :) I couldn't PM you back on Zoklet b/c you're banned, fucking BS. :angry:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    ShadyLady wrote: »
    Hi. I don't know who's who over here. :(

I am from the original &T, only have like 30 posts on cocklet, from a long time ago, fuck that shithole.
    edited May 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I am from the original &T, only have like 30 posts on cocklet, from a long time ago, fuck that shithole.

Well, pleased to meet you!
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Well, pleased to meet you!

Fuck off shit mod. You infracted three times for no reason in BI, then DELETED my posts and claimed that no on ever deleted them and said they were "unapproved."
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Fuck off shit mod. You infracted three times for no reason in BI, then DELETED my posts and claimed that no on ever deleted them and said they were "unapproved."
    I'm sure there were very good reason for those actions.
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »

:facepalm: I never deleted your posts. They were unapproved b/c you posted something that is not permitted on the site. I do not delete content unless a member requests I delete one of their posts. I have spoken out against other mods who delete content. Get over yourself.

Edit: I checked & I only infracted you once. You fucking exaggerate, faggot. :rolleyes:
  • edited May 2011
    I feel safe here. I'm using Tor. DFG is awesome. :D

Make sure you switch your nodes around once in a while, keeps you even safer :) Oh, and don't worry about Box. He's a faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Make sure you switch your nodes around once in a while, keeps you even safer :) Oh, and don't worry about Box. He's a faggot.

A very loving and caring faggot.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    all ladies are safe here.. once titties are shown :hai:
    edited May 2011
    :facepalm: I never deleted your posts. They were unapproved b/c you posted something that is not permitted on the site. I do not delete content unless a member requests I delete one of their posts. I have spoken out against other mods who delete content. Get over yourself.
    Looking through his posting history here, all I see is utter shit as far as the eye can see. If I had my way I'd punt these useless kidiots and their pointless blather right over the nearest garden fence, but that's just me.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Looking through his posting history here, all I see is utter shit as far as the eye can see. If I had my way I'd punt these useless kidiots and their pointless blather right over the nearest garden fence, but that's just me.
    Or you could do what dfg did to fatty and limit their posting to HB only! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • edited May 2011
    Oh, is that why Fatty hasn't been posting much lately? I miss that guy, haha.
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Or you could do what dfg did to fatty and limit their posting to HB only! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    What for? Just so they can create a sock puppet and come right back into the discussion forums to spam them up with useless garbage again?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh, is that why Fatty hasn't been posting much lately? I miss that guy, haha.

No he's not posting cause he gets banned all the time from this caliphate. If you talked on #rimjobs you'd know :o

What for? Just so they can create a sock puppet and come right back into the discussion forums to spam them up with useless garbage again?

And once again spectral sees through the bullshit. :thumbsup:
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited May 2011
    Anyone who trusts their security to strangers on a message board is an idiot. Security rests on your own head, first last and always. expecting an admin to cover your ass for things you posted that caused the feds to knock on his door is retarded.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    the dude who deletes the IP logs and any other shit lives in Pakistan, which is nice and far away.

Thats what osama thaught.
  • NIKOLASNIKOLAS New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Am I safe?

Nope, you are not safe.:)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    tcpaylasim wrote: »
    thanks you share

thanks you no share
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited June 2011