Assuming your a heterosexual male

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
If you got fucked in the ass, would you kill yourself?

serious question

Comments

• SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    What the hell is "back-rodded"?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Sem wrote: »
    What the hell is "back-rodded"?

fucked in the ass
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    No. Men have a prostate. Stick your pinky back there while you're jacking it, and tell me it doesn't feel good.

Edit: No homo.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    No. Men have a prostate. Stick your pinky back there while you're jacking it, and tell me it doesn't feel good.

My gawd! :eek: That wassss Grrrreat!
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

You can't no homo a thing like that. The makers of the aneros would love for you to believe in "prostate orgasms" and other stupid shit(no pun intended) like that, but if you honestly enjoy sticking your finger in your ass, you're not entirely straight and I'd be very careful about making sure you clean your hands after doing that.

Here in texas, the mexicans rarely wash their hands after taking a shit and often get shit on their fingers after wiping, so many times when I've eaten mexican food I've had food poisoning from the bacteria. You wouldn't want someone to drag you outside and sodomize you with a cactus because you'd been sticking your fingers in your ass and leaving shit everywhere...
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited June 2011
    Hmmmm Taco Bell

But back on the topic, I'd be traumatized but I won't kill myself. Maybe go on a killing rampage of some sort, or do anything psychotic after that. I'll probably kill myself but only after I'm too fucked in the head to know what I'm doing.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I would be pissed the fuck off but no I wouldn't kill myself.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    So what WILL it take for a guy to kill himself?

jw
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    Personally the only time I've ever considered it for the briefest of moments was when i was dope sick. I don't really get the whole suicide thing. I couldn't ever do it.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    I would be pissed the fuck off but no I wouldn't kill myself.

Aye, kinda like the scene from Pulp Fiction with Marsellus Wallace being sodomized. Time to get a blowtorch and spend a few hours with the fucker.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    I don't really get the whole suicide thing. I couldn't ever do it.

I feel the same way. Throughout my life I have experienced some lows, and even during the worst moments I still couldn't bring myself to commit suicide, simply because I fear pain and dying so much that it overrides everything else.
  • edited June 2011
    I cannot assume I am a heterosexual male because I am not.. I am a heterosexual FEmale..
  • edited June 2011
    If I was raped by a dude suicide would be the last thing on my mind, revenge, bloody, messy, hung upside down from an overpass with a baseball bat fully inserted, revenge, would be first. And yes, I would tell my friends some dude had raped me, I would need their help to kill the fucker. I might think of suicide after that, but only once the sentence was read, and the cell door shut.

Massaging the prostate during or prior to sex(or fapping) is fun, and it makes you shoot a massive load, but I don`t dig it anymore, kind of grew out of it I guess.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Ditto as C/O. Fuck suicide, at least I don't have to rape guys to get off :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    I would rape him back and then fuck his mother, sister and anyone related to his family and then fuck that asshole again. Then I might kill him. I would force him to eat my shit btw, if he can fuck it, he should be able to eat it as well.
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
    I would kill myself. What's the point of living anyways. Whether you've been fucked in the ass or not is there really a good reason to remain alive.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    So what WILL it take for a guy to kill himself?

jw
    Your face would! I'm sorry.....:(
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited June 2011
    Probably not. Unless it was Naked Lunch-esque affair, where the straight guy being sodmised is chemcially induced into orgasm as well. I imagine that would be a cosmic brain fuck that may eventually lead to suicide.