Im gonna Quit the Weed and...

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited June 2011 in Life
Other drugs.

Thats it i had enough of this shit son. Im tired of being high all day

shts gross. After this 20 sack and my last 40 of powder its over.

for good. :(

and beer, which i only have 3 left :( :fap::cool::o

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Just rest up for a bit, your brain will be sparkling fresh and clean when you next do bad things to it.

If you really want to quit, don't think about it right now, you're probably a little messed, just enjoy whatever buzz you have left. If you still wan't to quit in the morning, start thinking of reasons why you don't want to do it anymore, write them down, put them somewhere you will see them often. Living drug free makes me feel like I have less control, I can't just smoke something and feel better.

Think of it this way, drugs are the remote control for your brain, you can flip channels at will, alter your mood at the touch of a button. Now you need to break the remote, or at least hide it for a while, but you still need to change channels now and then, so you have to get up and do it manually. Do stuff, fish, cook, run, dance, write, do stuff you want to do that has some kind of an outcome you can be proud of. The trick to staying clean is to retrain your brain to have to wait for it's reward. The reward is you feeling good about yourself and your direction in life, the reward is when someone sees something cool you have done and tells you it's good.

C/O
    "none of this worked for me, but then again, I had to quit a few times, but I never really wanted to"
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
    you quitter!!!!

nah bro Im going on a week sober and I'm planning to stay that way :)
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Just rest up for a bit, your brain will be sparkling fresh and clean when you next do bad things to it.

If you really want to quit, don't think about it right now, you're probably a little messed, just enjoy whatever buzz you have left. If you still wan't to quit in the morning, start thinking of reasons why you don't want to do it anymore, write them down, put them somewhere you will see them often. Living drug free makes me feel like I have less control, I can't just smoke something and feel better.

Think of it this way, drugs are the remote control for your brain, you can flip channels at will, alter your mood at the touch of a button. Now you need to break the remote, or at least hide it for a while, but you still need to change channels now and then, so you have to get up and do it manually. Do stuff, fish, cook, run, dance, write, do stuff you want to do that has some kind of an outcome you can be proud of. The trick to staying clean is to retrain your brain to have to wait for it's reward. The reward is you feeling good about yourself and your direction in life, the reward is when someone sees something cool you have done and tells you it's good.

C/O
    "none of this worked for me, but then again, I had to quit a few times, but I never really wanted to"

True post speaks truth
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Y'know CO that advice hit a nerve with me. I have been cutting down, especially on the weed over the past week. I actually feel better because of it, but my moods are no better.

You can do it, BHD!
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited June 2011
    I quit weed on 4-21 not because of bad things or anything like that. Marijuana takes away my ability to dream. And that is not OK with me.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    I quit weed on 4-21 not because of bad things or anything like that. Marijuana takes away my ability to dream. And that is not OK with me.

I get this. even lucid dreaming wont work.
  • edited June 2011

Thats interesting, I get my best and most vivid dreams by having a couple of puffs early in the morning, then going back to bed for a while, a quick fap helps too.
  • ocelotocelot Acolyte
    edited June 2011
    Dreams are gay as fuck but there's a lot of herbs that induce dreams like the african dream root, dagga, and calea zacetechichi.

Weed is not for everyone and if you smoke low quality weed you should definitely quit. A lot of people fail to ever get ahead in life because they spend hundreds every month on weed.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Ok i was real fucked up when i wrote that. I mean it just not entirely

I really want to quit smoking. Every time I do i happen to go right back to smoking the

ganj. I neeed to just say no..lol and work on my career. Will power is a mother fucker when

your under the influence though. When i convince myself its time to stop, i will stop. :)
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited June 2011
    lulz You know you aint gonna quit.

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol, bhd is hookt hommie
  • edited June 2011
    Ok i was real fucked up when i wrote that. I mean it just not entirely

I really want to quit smoking. Every time I do i happen to go right back to smoking the

ganj. I neeed to just say no..lol and work on my career. Will power is a mother fucker when

your under the influence though. When i convince myself its time to stop, i will stop. :)
    Stop smoking weed, it's fun when you're young but once you're 18-20 all it leads is down a path of anti tuff and hippie faggotry

pretty soon you find yourself voting for Obama

do tuff drugs then take a little break and come visit me and hab and we'll do a shitload of drugs and be antisocial

A good way to get rid of marijuana paraphenalia to make sure you can't smoke is to put it under the front seat of someone you can't stand, that's what me and hab did ;)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    Stop smoking weed, it's fun when you're young but once you're 18-20 all it leads is down a path of anti tuff and hippie faggotry

pretty soon you find yourself voting for Obama

do tuff drugs then take a little break and come visit me and hab and we'll do a shitload of drugs and be antisocial

A good way to get rid of marijuana paraphenalia to make sure you can't smoke is to put it under the front seat of someone you can't stand, that's what me and hab did ;)

fuck that, I never NEVER take the side of a hippie!

and never will i vote...especially for a nigger!

I smoke Weed for the fuck of it!