Just dropped a Tab.

MordFustangMordFustang Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
OH YEAH!

And it's a beautiful day. So stoked, I've been waiting for weeks for this shit to get here.

I pretty much have my day planned (sitting in the sun smoking stoges), but do you guys have any other things you like to do while trippin?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    jerk it .
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited May 2011
    Fucking love this stuff.

Listening to some good house/electro.:thumbsup:
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    don't answere you're phone, no matter what
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    and hit up some psytrance. House feels so hollow to me when I'm tripping
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    and hit up some psytrance. House feels so hollow to me when I'm tripping
    ^what he says.

either psytrance or trash metal...

here is some energy for you (psytrance): [ame=" - Space Buddha - Acid Prophecy[/ame]
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Phadrix wrote: »
    ^what he says.

either psytrance or trash metal...

here is some energy for you (psytrance): YouTube - Space Buddha - Acid Prophecy
    Why the fuck did they put the tilde over the h?
    edited June 2011
    Thanks. I have 10 tabs so I'll listen to some more of this stuff in a few days.

I also love Led Zepplin. Don't know why but it makes me feel even more manly when I listen to it. Like I'm gunna go fuck shit up:thumbsup:
  • HermanoHermano Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    You took some acid and the first thing that came to your mind was to brag about it on a forum?

You're cool.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    Hermano wrote: »
    You took some acid and the first thing that came to your mind was to brag about it on a forum?

You're cool.

You just registered on this forum and the first thing that came to your mind was to make a useless post?

You must be pretty cool too.
  • edited June 2011
    ...and then OP was bacon.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    Next time you dose up make sure you listen to Om...I also put on Tool - Aenima once and me and my friends didn't move from our seats until the album finished.

[ame=" - Om - Meditation is the Practice of Death[/ame]

Play guitar, take a nature walk...Fuck I swear there is an acid tab from over a year ago sitting in my drawer somewhere. I should go hunt it down.
    edited June 2011
    Definitely love Tool. The first time I saw the video to that album I was in Australia visiting relatives. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it in the states.

And another tab with a nice glass of Jim Beam.:thumbsup:
    edited June 2011
    Hermano wrote: »

You're cool.

Wow I was your second post? I'm honored sir.:fap:

Edit: Oh and bragging would be "stupid beaner hermano, I've got lsd and you don't even have a middle school education :p"

But I'm not bragging, just posting on &T to converse with other psychonauts.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited June 2011
    What tabs have you got?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's the stinky beaners, that's why. Fucking mexicans don't care about their product. :mad: Hey Spazz, How easy is it to get mescaline there?
    edited June 2011
    I'm not sure. My homie got them from Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco, then sent them to me. I can't tell what the image was from the papers, but they're damn good. One tab had me going for about 10 hours, and i couldn't get to sleep for like 5 hours after that.:thumbsup:
  • FONFON Regular
    edited June 2011
    God damn it my acid tab is lost somewhere in my room...The day will be awesome when it finally turns up :mad:
    edited June 2011
    I'm not sure. My homie got them from Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco, then sent them to me. I can't tell what the image was from the papers, but they're damn good. One tab had me going for about 10 hours, and i couldn't get to sleep for like 5 hours after that.:thumbsup:

I love the after acid buzz when you figure out all the secrets to the world :hai:
  • edited June 2011
    Fucking right on dude, I hope you are enjoying your trip. I like to dose about 2 hours before sunset, the lighting at sunset as I peak really seems to enhance the visual aspects of the trip. I hope you get out and about a little, for some reason I have always enjoyed sitting on the bleachers of empty public stadiums at night while I trip. I have a quad of "mayan calendar" coming to me friday, I have not dosed in about 15 years (done plenty of shrooms and other shit, but no dose), and I am REALLY looking forward to it. I am going to back up the hit with a .05 of meth, just for kicks, won't be sleeping anyway, might as well go for broke. I have heard of acid being more and more available, I hope it is making a comeback, shit used to be easier to find than weed around here back in 90-93, of course we also had MDA and hash as well.

C/O
    "da fodder, da sun, and da holy dose"
    edited June 2011
    Definitely had a crazy trip. Walked on the beach and then went out over the water on a drain pipe like 200 yards. Then I went to an abandoned shopping center and adventured around.

Got back home and drank some Everclear and Parrot Bay. Thought about lighting some Everclear on fire but decided against that:facepalm:

All in all a very good trip.:thumbsup:
    edited July 2011
    Yea buddy. Took another tab earlier and went to a concert on the beach. Hung out with some rad vagabonds and they shared their shitty vodka with me, which was nice of them. Back home now and I'm enjoying an ice cold Blue Moon.

Great Success:thumbsup:
  • edited July 2011
    I've never done acid, but the way I hear people talk about it makes it seem that it's the sort of thing that you could go out and do things on.

Is it ever difficult to keep your composure in public on LSD?
    edited July 2011
    I've never done acid, but the way I hear people talk about it makes it seem that it's the sort of thing that you could go out and do things on.

Is it ever difficult to keep your composure in public on LSD?

Depends on the direction of your trip.

Good trips- then public can be fine, but with a bad trip your ass is completely lost and you have no hope.

However the most beautiful drug I've ever done.
    edited July 2011
    I believe It's easy to keep your composure if you do it once or twice where you don't go out in public so you know exactly how you react to it, then go somewhere where there are a bunch of people.

At the concert I went to there were a bunch of cops everywhere, but I talked to them a few times and they didn't even give me a second thought.

It's all about knowing your limits and, if you have any doubts, it's better to be safe than sorry.
  • PlebertPlebert Regular
    edited July 2011
    Depends on the direction of your trip.

Good trips- then public can be fine, but with a bad trip your ass is completely lost and you have no hope.

However the most beautiful drug I've ever done.

That's a tad simplistic.

It depends on so many factors.
    *dosage
    *previous propensity to smear self in faeces(Idiosyncratic response)
    *What kind of 'public'
    *Setting
    *Ability to deal with totally bizarre shit happening, such as seeing a girl get stabbed with a pair of scissors etc. that will stress your mental fortitude.

but yes, beautiful.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited July 2011
    At the concert I went to there were a bunch of cops everywhere, but I talked to them a few times and they didn't even give me a second thought.

That may have had something to do with the type of concert it was. If everybody was walking around tripping, the cops aren't going to haul in the entire crowd. Hopefully.

I was pissed off the summer before last when Peter Frampton came around on the state fair circuit. I thought the place would be full of old time hippie stoners who know how to do their shit. Instead it was full of cops and soccer moms. What a letdown. :(
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    God damn it my acid tab is lost somewhere in my room...The day will be awesome when it finally turns up :mad:

Yea and its not even good anymore? Awesome.....In the meantime why don't you clean your room you fucking pig.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011
    So you know, I found it a few weeks back. My room is clean. It was in the back of a drawer.

Considering it was in a cool, dark place in foil and a zip-loc bag, I'd say it still has some potency left...You should probably learn how to store LSD.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    FON wrote: »
    So you know, I found it a few weeks back. My room is clean. It was in the back of a drawer.

Considering it was in a cool, dark place in foil and a zip-loc bag, I'd say it still has some potency left...You should probably learn how to store LSD.

LOL. The freezer would be better, unless you still live with mommy and daddy.
    edited July 2011

One time I was keeping 7-9 tabs in the freezer but i ran out of wax paper and foil :facepalm: so I just wrapped them in a piece of paper.

Two days later I go to get them out and the paper was wet for some reason, even though I was very careful to keep it dry and in a sealed container.

So I had to eat them all and the paper they were in :hai::thumbsup:
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2011

This guy is mad. I suggest getting some friends and a life :)