MayberryMayberry Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    thats always a good way to get a customer to fuck off :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Well that was being a bit too honest. Newegg reviews aren't reliable as well.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well that was being a bit too honest. Newegg reviews aren't reliable as well.

Better than most I've seen though TBH. They need someone to moderate every review that gets posted for content and quality. I'm sick and tired of people rating good products bad because it came broke. Most of the time its in relations to hard drives and fucktards don't understand it takes a small force to fuck up a hard drive often during shipping. I've heard 1 in 4 HDD's come shipped DOA because they are so fragile.

Also the idiots who rate a product as "Excellent" because it shipped fast and in-tact. WTF is wrong with people? You are reviewing the product not the service. Service always comes secondary and don't base your shitty ass reviews off of just one part of it, biased ass clowns.

Good commercial though :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    Better than most I've seen though TBH. They need someone to moderate every review that gets posted for content and quality. I'm sick and tired of people rating good products bad because it came broke. Most of the time its in relations to hard drives and fucktards don't understand it takes a small force to fuck up a hard drive often during shipping. I've heard 1 in 4 HDD's come shipped DOA because they are so fragile.

Also the idiots who rate a product as "Excellent" because it shipped fast and in-tact. WTF is wrong with people? You are reviewing the product not the service. Service always comes secondary and don't base your shitty ass reviews off of just one part of it, biased ass clowns.

Good commercial though :thumbsup:

Amen fucking men with two dicks. I hate those idiots and I see them a LOT!