Funky party exit

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Right, so I just got back from a pretty crappy party. It was off the cuff, and my friend who invited me fucked off halfway through. It was also quite clear some of teh girls wanted me nekkid as we had a "truth or drink" game, and one question was "Is [RemadE] single?". No I'm not, but this is where it gets fun.

I was standing in the corner of the kitchen coming down off some coke, just wanting to go. As I turned round, a load of Alpha-meatheads poured in and were punching the walls, compensating.
Anyway, this girl comes up to me (see picture) and starts sucking on an xmas decoration. A plastic crystal kinda thing. Quite small, but her and her mate wanted a threesome. I was so fucked and have a cracking other half so fuck that. I've messed with their type before and never heard the end of it - not even now. Girls and drugs don't mix in 95% of cases, and this girl was a fucking wreck. So was her mate. I just wanted to leave with a smile on my face, but not a load of guilt. I love my other half too much (yes yes, I'm a soppy fucker, but hey). I stand in the corner of the kitchen and she gives me back this xmas decoration after sucking it. She turns round to get her friend and I quickly put it down my boxer shorts. Nice sweaty cock. She turns back round and her friend is asking for a threesome, really trying it on, but I keep my hands in my pockets, slowly moving this xmas decoration towards my arsehole.
A few seconds later, after getting it halfway in whilst standing in a kitchen with about 6 people in, the girls get distracted and turn to one of the Alpha-meatheads. I remove the crystal decoration thing from my boxer shorts and arse, holding it by the string.

This girl looks to me (she was like a fucking meercat, back and forth) and grabs it. She's lost interest in little ol' me, nodding from a speedball. Walks to the guy in the corner and starts sucking it, trying it on with him, and he takes it hook, line and sinker. Or stinker. I look over at the corner of the room and she takes it from her mouth, and he puts it in his. A few seconds later, his mates come in and before I know it, these guys are sucking and licking this crystal as though it's her fucking clit or something. I was doing my best not to smirk, and decided to call it a night.

I left with a grin on my face knowing that whoever gets with her tonight will have the taste of my arse in their mouth and nose :hai:
Oh and this is her.
pwnt.jpg

Yay!

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    you didn't fuck her? wtf is wrong with you brits. fuck your morals, it's a nut. just don't kiss the ho. also quit shoving things in your ass.
  • PhadrixPhadrix New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    lol, I really found this a good one ... hehehehehe...
  • edited June 2011
    Nice work, when you see her again months from now, you can go "Hey, I remember you! You're the chick that sucked on that Christmas decoration I rubbed on my swazz, how ya' been?"

C/O
    "she looks toxic as a 29 cent taco."
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    haha the filthy bastard.

Nicely done
  • edited June 2011
    Fucking awesome, good show RemadE :D Rimming stuff is obviously more popular than I imagined - when I was getting my hair cut, one of the barber's friends came in and kicked him in the nuts. When the guy ran out, he left a water bottle on the side which was then rimmed by the barber :D

Funny thing is, the guys second name was Grimmer or something. He's now known as Rimmer :thumbsup: Fuck I love that place.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    you didn't fuck her? wtf is wrong with you brits. fuck your morals, it's a nut. just don't kiss the ho. also quit shoving things in your ass.

Not gonna lie mate, she was boasting of sleeping with 60+ guys, that she loves to do stuff with (one of) my dealers who lived next to her, my mates were all there so they'd never let it go, I am in that housing block a lot so will have to see her etc. The list can go on.
    Oh, and I was so fucked on opiates, I couldn't even get a dick twitch. I shit you not. The entire night this girl and her European counterpart were titty grabbing, licking, sucking and finger banging on the sofa. I could only manage a smirk while all these other Alpha-meathead types looked like a circlejerk.

Fuck that, I had Dead Rising 2 back at mine and a Girlfriend that would put any girl to shame. I'm sure you'll hear about our rather niche sexual adventures at some point.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    ^ still need her pics chap
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011