So I tried to skip work today..

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well I woke up this morning a bit too late, and my car doesn't have any gas and I really didn't feel like bugging my roommate to take me to work, oh, and my phone is out of minutes. :eek:

So work called my roommates phone because we work the same job, and now work thinks he's out of town today, so no ride from roommate. Well they decided "hey let's send someone to go get him" and I figured at this point, whatever, they win. So now I'm waiting on a reply email from my manager to let me know someone is on their way to get me.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Comments

• AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    They must really like you if they send somebody over to pick you up. Why not just tell you to call a cab? What kind of place do you work at?
  • lampylampy Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    great way to start the morning. Do you work for a start up? Can't imagine a big company would go to the trouble
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited June 2011
    I work at a Food Lion (grocery store) lol. But I work in the meat market, so like if I'm not there things kinda get fucked I guess. It was a good day despite all the trouble.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Should get baked while you wait for them to pick you up.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Happens to me all the time. Not really but still reading your post made me feel shitty, Thor knows how much shitty you felt when things didn't go as planned.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    shouldn't have answered, heard that nonsense before..
  • edited June 2011
    If you try something and fail, TRY FUCKING HARDER
    don't just cry for sympathy online, CRY FUCKING HARDER

To my dearest originator of this thread:

From reading your post, I quickly received the impression you feel your life is empty, without merit, meaningless, and would perhaps be better served by a quick ending now rather than a long, dragged out one. Well, it is my privilege to inform you that you are correct in your appraisal of yourself as a worthless sack of shit and a human paraquat, and you have no one but yourself to blame for your position in life. Kindly cease making excuses. By the power vested in me by the totse.info community as the administrator, I hereby recommend you for a permanent ban on the following ground(s):

1. NOT BEING TUFF ENUFF

Warm Regards,

FATTY_MCFUCKFACE

democratically elected administrator of www.totse.info
    Emperor of the United States and Defender of Israel
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    NOT BEING TUFF ENUFF

Being tuff ain't enuff.
    edited June 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Being tuff ain't enuff.
    You ain't tuff boy, all that is, is a bunch of FLUFF!
  • edited June 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Being tuff ain't enuff.

Really?

Because me and hab are both skipping work today, and we've been on a three day cross country drug binge. What's OP's excuse, his mom didn't hug him enough?
    Crybabies 0
    Tuff guiz 1

Welcome to the new totse.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Really?

Because me and hab are both skipping work today, and we've been on a three day cross country drug binge. What's OP's excuse, his mom didn't hug him enough?
    Crybabies 0
    Tuff guiz 1

skipping work in favor of gettin dat green
    edited June 2011
    Really?

Crybabies 0
    Tuff guiz 1

How do I become tuff???? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    How do I become tuff???? :confused::confused::confused:

You don't learn how to become tuff, it just happens.

Not just anyone is meant to be tuff. It's like being a prophet.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited June 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    skipping work in favor of gettin dat green
    29275.jpg