TUFF Enough?

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Title is misleading in some way. So, I was working on the backend of Totse for few days and trust me it's not easy. I am currently trying to learn new things and make important changes in themes and code. The plan is to move to HTML5 and CSS3, it turns out I have to learn things again and this time PHP is invovled as well. To properly code and edit CMS you requires PHP and after my testing with D7 it turns out, it's quite difficult at first.

I have been focused on IRL work as well and raven told me that I lack structure when writing it means I tend write long posts and they seem to become repetitive. Usually this isn't a porblem but when you're competing with major writers you need to step up.

From this point onwards I will try to raise the quality of my posts. Hopefully this will give me some boost.

It seems a lot has been going on and although I do keep all tabs open it becomes harder to respond to threads when your mind is blank. The humidity just started getting high and heat + humidity are a killer. I have been shirtless but I still sweat like a mad dog. Plus, from 10 Am to 6 PM I cannot use computer for any productive thing. Basically it's just too hot to sit and type or edit anything. I have to wait till 9 PM to start working and it takes me 2 hours just to catch up and then I have to work on different IRL things.

Because of that, I am having major issues trying to contribute. It's not that I want to contribute, I really want but I can't at this moment.

Regarding MIA mods; Certain users have been bugging me about mods who are inactive. Well, inactive mods do get de-modded but when mods are on leave others cover for them. It's just that simple. So, please stop molesting the dead horse.

Regarding New Mods: Just post in this thread and mention which section you like to mod. Based on the guidelines you will be modded sooner or later. It makes my job easier.

I am currently NOT making any administrative changes mainly because it requires some clear thinking at I am really pushing my limits here. I am losing my creative touch and I need to get back to my sweet spot. Just to do that, I need to write and be free for a while. So, as a request give things a rest. Just post and enjoy, give feedback when necessary and stop beating the dead horse.

I am quick at implementing and changing things, if I am in good condition I can turns things upside down and implement things on the fly. That can easily happen any time but for the love of THOR stop bitching in every thread because it honestly fucks up my thinking process.

I come here to enjoy and explore and share. I have far bigger responsibilities and I have deal with them as well. I am not bitching but I am just asking as a favor to focus on doing other things like contributing and stop picking one issue and going mad at it.

Regarding Spectral PI; It's not out fault if you didn't Report the thread. It's only considered PI when it's reported. The reason that thread was up because you didn't report it to mods using report feature and you basically left it on us to decide. I got the PM and read other replies and unapproved it. Someone can post a thread a Muhammad and it would be PI of majority of Totse users if they were Muslims. But again the OP intended to troll but he was left unpunished because you as the user didn't file a complaint. Next time remember that.

Dammit there I go again, I just de-railed my own OP :facepalm:

Anyway, ask questions in these thread and I will try to answer them.

Comments

• Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol I don't think the mudslime quite gets it

WE TAKIN OVER
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Misleading and gay thread is gay. Make me an official mod of S&A and the politics section.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    lol I don't think the mudslime quite gets it

WE TAKIN OVER

Good Luck :)
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Good Luck :)

lmfao

thanks
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited June 2011
    not TUFF at all

listening to some faggot mudslime who calls himself raven? seriously? as if a mudslime knew anything about writing (or english) LOL!!!!!
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited June 2011
    Title is misleading in some way.

Ya think? The only reason I even clicked on this thread was because the WWE just finished up their Tough Enough show.....and I thought you were making some obscure/twisted reference to it.
    I am currently NOT making any administrative changes mainly because it requires some clear thinking at I am really pushing my limits here.

Completely agreed.... you aren't thinking things through clearly and this thread is a great example of how much you are truly dropping the ball. See, you are trying to have a sincere discussion about the site itself....but instead of making a relevant or understood thread title you decided to engage in the stupidity that is hindering the growth of this place. By you also piggy-backing the immaturity of the "Tuff Squad" (ELL OH FUCKIN ELL) you are just adding more confusion to this whole thing.....and its astouding you would actually expect to be taken seriously with website talk while riding the meme/mantra of a bunch of slobbering fools.

Regarding MIA mods; Certain users have been bugging me about mods who are inactive. Well, inactive mods do get de-modded but when mods are on leave others cover for them. It's just that simple. So, please stop molesting the dead horse.

And again, you continue to misrepesent the facts and chronology. You are using the "he's MIA" as an EXCUSE to not do something you should have done months before he ever thought of leaving.

Why, WHY, WHY do you insist on lying so blatantly about all of this......do you REALLY believe people are buying your version of events when everyone knows the REAL fuckin score?

Regarding New Mods: Just post in this thread and mention which section you like to mod. Based on the guidelines you will be modded sooner or later. It makes my job easier.

Notice how NOBODY has responded seriously or sincerely to your inquiry? Maybe its just the moronic thread title, and they don't realize this is a relevant thread to anything Totse.info. Or perhaps there are more people like me that don't want anything to do with modship or more involvement with this website......until you clean up your act and fix the OBVIOUS PROBLEMS you continue to avoid.

Go ahead Dfg......you keep protecting/coddling users that aren't even active any more, all the while you do have legitimate people that could contribute and makes things better.....but instead politics, ass-kissing, and other unsavory agendas is what is REALLY driving this place and your own personal "inspiration"(?).
  • edited June 2011
    ITT: the lasts grasps for power by a dying regime
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited June 2011
    ITT: the lasts grasps for power by a dying regime
    this