IMPORTANT NEWS! Members please read this to keep abreast of forum happenings!

edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I sent the following open letter to Dfg to be posted in New of the Forum and messaged to all members because Hellish is having some technical problems setting up my account and the new administrator. Anyway, I'm posting it here so everybody online now can get a sneak peak at some of the changes you'll soon be seeing around here! Enjoy!

Dear totse.info users, friends old and new alike!

Welcome! We are entering an exciting transition phase here on www.totse.info, or The Temple! Because of a landslide election nearly six months ago, I am by popular demand and undeniable mandate replacing the unpopular, undemocratic, and brutally suppressive of free speech Dfg as the administrator of this forum! This will bring several exciting changes:
  • Firstly, and most importantly, universal suffrage to ALL totseans! that means no more favouritism to inept and openly rulebreaking moderators like TheDarkRodent, concessions given exclusively to those who defended the bizarre death cult known as Islam which was attempting to seize control of these forums.
  • Secondly, an end to terrorism! Under me and vice-admins Habaner0 and Fanglekai, terrorists will be TAKEN DOWN before they can strike.
  • Third of all, the temple is going to have to accept certain realities. The world is a TUFF place, and if you wanna make it you better be a tuff gui or cry trying. Users making untuff posts will be warned and then given progressively longer bans until finally they are given a permanent ban when they show no intention of ever changing. Users making antituff posts will be permanently banned without warning, such behavior is unacceptable.
  • We do have four simple and tolerable restrictions on purely free speech outside of the arena of tuffness. They are as follows:
    -Discussions of Halal fool must take place outside of public view unless given moderator's approval to be posted in Oral Indulgences. Similarly, discussion of Nasheeds is prohibited in ...And Rock and Roll. As the Qu'ran is a political book that orders members of an ethnic group to conquer, subjugate, and destroy others, excerpts may be posted for study in Politics Left Right and Center ONLY. Recruitment into United States Government federally proscribed terrorist organizations under the cover of proselytising will result in a swift IP ban. Provided aid, support, or glamorizing these groups may also result in warnings/bans depending on Administrative discretion. If things get really serious, Navy Special Warfare Development Group may soon be paying you an unannounced visit in their stealth Black Hawks. Be advised, and keep your jihads to yourself.
    -The Ke$ha/Taylor Swift/Katy Perry wars were unnecessary and harmful to community spirit and morale, and to avoid them in the future insulting any female popstar with the exceptions of Avril Lavigne and Justin Beiber will result in a warning. Continued incidents will lead to 24 hour temporary posting bans and membership in the "mite" usergroup to prevent Balkanization (when the Europeans who had abandoned their fellow Europeans to join Moslem Ottoman Turks and began committing horrid atrocities upon them) of these forums.
    -The Phrase "Allahu Ackbar" will result in a permanent ban IP ban of the user without warning or exception.
    -By request of user NaziMick, who is himself an Ashkenazi Jew who lost relatives in the brutal and depraved crime against humanity known as the Holocaust, the administration has decided to recognize the real and uniquely hurtful power of anti-Semitic words, phrases and memes. Intentional use of any of these can lead to a warning or temporary ban according to Moderator's discretion. Continued use will lead to a temporary ban and a totse.info provided VIP membership to stormfront, as well as a Mossad/El Al all expenses paid tour of the scenic state of Israel.

Furthermore, we are going to be reviewing administration decisions taken while totse.info was occupied by backwards and barbaric Saracens practicing Sharia law and turning it into their own personal Sheikhdom, and taking action as we see fit. DirtySanchez will be unbanned.

Well, we here hope you'll stick around and enjoy our friendly, terrorist free chat!

Warmest of Regards from FATTY_MCFUCKFACE, Administrator, and his newly appointed staff:
habaner0-Global Mod
dirtysanchez-Global Mod
fanglekai-Global Mod
mooseknuckle-Global Mod
box-...And Rock n Roll mod
CulinaryOverlord-
TheDarkRodent, Dfg-Not In My Forum mods, both on administrative probation for untuff comments and actions. Dfg for advocating the spread of Sharia and the rule of the Ulema, TheDarkRodent for being a spineless asskiss who fellated his way up the saracen totem pole, then jammed the whole thing in his mouth until it hit the back of his throat AND HE DIDN'T EVEN GAG:eek:
Mayberry-Mite
DaGuru-Mite
-SpectraL-Mite

Comments

• edited June 2011
    A note to moderators: Please pin this at the top of SG until all members have had a chance to review it.
    Thank you for your cooperation during this exciting transitional phase!
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    *stands next to FATTY; associate in tuff*
  • edited June 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    *stands next to FATTY; associate in tuff*

I appreciate the vote of confidence and I look forward to working with you to allow The Temple to reach it's true potential, unimpeded by primitive, hateful, and barbaric ideologies.

A place where information can be exchanged without needing the approval of the local Ulema

A place where people can truly be free. :thumbsup:
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    i accept, change my title now :hai:
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited June 2011
    I appreciate the vote of confidence and I look forward to working with you to allow The Temple to reach it's true potential, unimpeded by primitive, hateful, and barbaric ideologies.

A place where information can be exchanged without needing the approval of the local Ulema

A place where people can truly be free. :thumbsup:

as associate in Tuffness I should be above global mod
  • edited June 2011

I'd make you a coadministrator, but this is a democracy, that's how I gained power. To do otherwise would be to implement some sort of archaic rule of law better suited for a tribe of barbaric pillaging warlords in 7th century Arabia. This is something that can and will no longer be tolerated here. Feel free to call a vote, I came from nothing at look at me now! Today, totse.info truly is the land of the free, and living up to her promises. Today I am proud to be a totsean, because the will of the people has been done.
  • edited June 2011
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
    Flawless guidelines to make up a tuff community. I approve.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's about time we get to stomp down terrorists and make users TUFF, which was one of the reasons Jeff HUNTER made totse to begin with.
    edited June 2011
    I request we make it compulsory that women are not allowed to post outside the Half Baked section and OI without permission from a male member of the tuff squad.

Let's have a look at the Half Baked description.
    This forum encompasses anything of a non-conversationalist nature that is not full and complete enough to better fit into the conversationalist forum, Spurious Generalities. This is a place for irrelevant pondering, and licking the butter, and where you can make a poll, ask a dumb question, start a game thread, or even flame, bitch and moan to your hearts content.
    We all know that a woman can't keep a conversation going anywhere interesting or even general for fucking shit, they constantly ask stupid questions and post stupid shit; and hell fucking yes they flame, bitch and moan more than anyone else.

Therefore, I suggest we have global moderators or appoint moderators to move their already existing shit into half baked, spot females (through their own admission, pictures etc.) and restrict them solely to posting in bat country, to keep the morale and energy of the rest of the site positive, clean and more intelligent.

They should also be restricted to 5 posts a day at the most, just so they're not destracted from their duties and get dinner burnt.

We must not let feminization and pussy chasing cloud the standards of tuffness.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited June 2011
    Too Long;Don't Care

Show tits.
  • edited June 2011
    Obviously, this period is a very turbulent time filled with rapid changes. Much like oppressive regimes in a certain area of the world, www.totse.info's brutal dictator has fallen, and I would like to work with my fellow users to fill this vacuum of power and create a stable, peaceful forum for everyone to enjoy

First of all, I'd like to make something clear:
      [*]Moslem users on totse.info will have the same rights as ALL other users, FULL STOP.

What's done is done. Past is past, and exacting revenge on those who treated us, the TRUE majority of totse.info who supported free speech and TUFFTALK but are thoroughly disgusted with terrorists, like a herd of pigs. But this is the Internet. We can't hang them as we did with brutal dictators such as Saddam Hussein and war criminals like at Nuremberg, much as we'd like to see the last bit of worthless life choked from their bodies by a righteous hangman's noose, or as much as we'd like to hear the crack of the rifles firing in unison as the Firing Squad CO gives the order. I think I speak for the majority of the nonmoslem userbase when I say I would love to feel the fresh breeze of the guillotine as it gives Dfg and TDR a taste of the medicine their savage kind have given to so many, a public beheading for the world's enjoyment. Perhaps in their final seconds they would understand the sheer tower of showing up to work in your office building as you do every other Tuesday, and suddenly hearing a plane slam into your office. The final seconds before one's execution surely must resemble seeing an enormous flaming ball of a Kerosene based jet fuel, which you on some level understand will give you the most horrific pain of your life, only to mercifully end when the Boeing 767 being piloted by an member of a death cult trying to get 72 virgins, loaded with innocent men, women, and children, who were just trying to get from point A to point B, slams into and destroys every bone and organ in your body. This would be TRUE justice
      Yjaj4.jpg
      never forget

But we must move on, we must grow, and we must be the bigger men in this dispute. Rather than ban them, we will show them why their brutality, stupidity, and brown nosing is a system which utterly pales in comparison with a true democracy. As FULLY PRIVELEGED USERS OF TOTSE.INFO, they will be allowed to post regarding anything any other totse member would be allowed to post about, and disallowed from posting about the same subjects as any other totse user. In light of this fact, the current Totse administration and moderation team fully rejects the argument that restrictions against the discussion of Halal foods and Nasheeds are targeted discrimination against our Moslem userbase. This claim is patently absurd. The new totse.info will strive to be egalitarian and open, even against those who have oppressed, harmed, and hurt us so many times over the past few months, and on that fateful morning in September.

Another important update:
      Posts containing Qu'ran verses MUST be Privately Messaged to a Moderator or Administrator for approval before posting. This is to prevent the potential radicalization of innocent and naive youths, as well as the mentally ill. We here at totse.info know that our children are our future, and, unlike Hamas, we have no desire to strap bombs to them and force them to blow themselves up in night clubs in Jerusalem.

FINALLY:
      Any users with a desire to do so may report posts for no reason at their leisure. This rule is in effect until further notice.

Have fun, and tell your friends the opression is over and TRUE FREEDOM has come to www.totse.info at last!
    • edited June 2011
      Negrophobe wrote: »
      I request we make it compulsory that women are not allowed to post outside the Half Baked section and OI without permission from a male member of the tuff squad.

Let's have a look at the Half Baked description.

We all know that a woman can't keep a conversation going anywhere interesting or even general for fucking shit, they constantly ask stupid questions and post stupid shit; and hell fucking yes they flame, bitch and moan more than anyone else.

Therefore, I suggest we have global moderators or appoint moderators to move their already existing shit into half baked, spot females (through their own admission, pictures etc.) and restrict them solely to posting in bat country, to keep the morale and energy of the rest of the site positive, clean and more intelligent.

They should also be restricted to 5 posts a day at the most, just so they're not destracted from their duties and get dinner burnt.

We must not let feminization and pussy chasing cloud the standards of tuffness.

Please post suggestions as a poll in the Help and Suggestions forum. If they are supported by the users, they will be set in motion! No more Sharia style vote counts where the winner is decided upon the whim of the Caliph!

KEEP TOTSE.INFO FREE!
    • LSA KingLSA King Regular
      edited June 2011

I like you, but we're gonna have to fite if u want my title home slice :mad:
    • MayberryMayberry Regular
      edited June 2011
      Why must you discriminate against your fellow honourary white man :(
    • edited June 2011
      LSA King wrote: »
      I like you, but we're gonna have to fite if u want my title home slice :mad:
      Mayberry wrote: »
      Why must you discriminate against your fellow honourary white man :(

As collaborators who aided in the near destruction of this website under Dfg, you are lucky the Administrative Council hasn't decided to ban you permanently.
    • edited June 2011
      NaziMick wrote: »
      I would like to watch a video of your Children having their skulls smashed in with a BallHammer!

Sure, we can screen it for all your buddies in Golani Brigade

Glad you're enjoying the new and improved totse, here's hoping you change your attitude and start helping improve the place for your fellow users!
    • MayberryMayberry Regular
      edited June 2011
      As collaborators who aided in the near destruction of this website under Dfg, you are lucky the Administrative Council hasn't decided to ban you permanently.

oic how dis is

DEATH TO AMERICA! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    • edited June 2011
      NaziMick wrote: »
      I am No jew!I have a jewish baby as my avatar with its throat Cut!Now thats worth Fapping to!

The only thing they cut off you as a baby was your foreskin, Rabbi.
      Shalom.
    • edited June 2011
      Mayberry wrote: »
      oic how dis is

DEATH TO AMERICA! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Lay down with the Moslems, wake up with the TATP residue and shrapnel peppering your body.
    • thewandererthewanderer Regular
      edited June 2011
      Can I still keep the CMS?
    • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
      edited June 2011
      I wasn't mentioned, so downvote.:o
    • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
      edited June 2011
      I'm interested in seeing where this will take TOTSE. I will admit, while Dfg is a totally nice guy and had good intentions, TOTSE changed from something totally fucked up to something... not so fucked up under his direction. Perhaps it was just my perception of things, but hopefully this might make things closer to what they once were again and might make me proud to be a TOTSEan.
      edited June 2011
      skyclaw441 wrote: »
      I'm interested in seeing where this will take TOTSE. I will admit, while Dfg is a totally nice guy and had good intentions, TOTSE changed from something totally fucked up to something... not so fucked up under his direction. Perhaps it was just my perception of things, but hopefully this might make things closer to what they once were again and might make me proud to be a TOTSEan.
      i think you meant to say that the current anti-free speech caliphate is in direct violation of the principles upon which totse was founded.
    • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
      edited June 2011
      What is behind the 'mite' position? In another thread I noticed you said if you were admin you'd have banned spectral str8 away, but here we see spectral's getting the mite status.

What is mite may i might ask?
      edited June 2011
      fanglekai wrote: »
      i think you meant to say that the current anti-free speech caliphate is in direct violation of the principles upon which totse was founded.

Essentially, yes. And what kind of mod/administrator of &T makes real life fuckery and raiding verboten? It's an integral part of who we are.
      edited June 2011
      Essentially, yes. And what kind of mod/administrator of &T makes real life fuckery and raiding verboten? It's an integral part of who we are.
      On the real totse discussing PI, raids, or raid-like activity, especially in connection with totse, resulted in a ban as soon as a mod saw it. I don't know wtf is up with this site and all the PI and raid faggotry. This isn't 4chan. Totse is about information and huffing raid, not doing raids.
    • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
      edited June 2011
      fatty lay off the drugs hommie
      edited June 2011
      On the real totse discussing PI, raids, or raid-like activity, especially in connection with totse, resulted in a ban as soon as a mod saw it. I don't know wtf is up with this site and all the PI and raid faggotry. This isn't 4chan. Totse is about information and huffing raid, not doing raids.
      yeah yeah but don't forget the mighty totse army...
      edited June 2011
      yeah yeah but don't forget the mighty totse army...
      Then he will stir up his courage and raise a great army. No longer will you be called defeated, but be called a mighty army, a warring one, united in mind and spirit, pressing in against the enemy, fully prepared, full of the power and might needed to defeat every stronghold possible.
      edited June 2011
      Then he will stir up his courage and raise a great army. No longer will you be called defeated, but be called a mighty army, a warring one, united in mind and spirit, pressing in against the enemy, fully prepared, full of the power and might needed to defeat every stronghold possible.
      huge-blunt.jpg
    • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
      edited June 2011
      I wish these kids would stop making these lame threads.
    • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
      edited June 2011
      -SpectraL wrote: »
      I wish these kids would stop making these lame threads.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

so fucking true
      edited June 2011
      The only way this place will succeed is by getting rid of the kids. Idiots like Fatty here are just here to play games, be an annoying child, and spam up the place with useless bullshit. Somebody has got to actually take charge and boot these fucking wastes of space right off the site once and for all... PI releasers, kids, spammers, attention-whores... they ALL have to go. And it don't matter at all if they're a mod/editor/regular or not. Ban their entire IP range if you need to, decide for yourselves whether you want a pokemon.com here or a totse.info.
    • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
      edited June 2011
      The only way this place will succeed is by getting rid of the kids. Idiots like Fatty here are just here to play games, be an annoying child, and spam up the place with useless bullshit. Somebody has got to actually take charge and boot these fucking wastes of space right off the site once and for all... PI releasers, kids, spammers, attention-whores... they ALL have to go. And it don't matter at all if they're a mod/editor/regular or not. Ban their entire IP range if you need to, decide for yourselves whether you want a pokemon.com here or a totse.info.

Mutha. Fuckin. This. :thumbsup:

Seems to me .....most/all of this lies right back to Dfg's feet. He IS reaping what he has sown.....and with his intimate interest in this kind of stupidity, Dfg will never eclipse the kidiotic irrelevancy he continues to nurture with such eagerness.
      edited June 2011
      It's just an even worse version of Zoklet, where the kidiots are even more lame than the Zoklet ones. Dfg just lets them run rampant all over the site because he figures you gotta have some members, even if they are incredibly shitty. I disagree. Even if you only have 5 or 6 members, it's way better than having 5 or 6 members + 30 or so ass-clown-children. If they can't keep their bullshit to Half Baked they get one warning... then buh-bye!! Too bad, so sad, chop, chop. I mean, wtf is this? Pokemon.com??
    • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
      edited June 2011
      So you two push for more free speech, but then demand we ban people who post HB style stuff? Hmmm, seems like quite the contradiction there. :thumbsdown:

Notice this is NOT HB...instead SG, which is yet another commentary about how "sincere" the management is in some of these sections. CLEARLY all of this fairy tale nonsense is a "game thread" of sorts....and has no business being anywhere but HB or even preferrably NiMF.

In regard to who I DO condone banning forever with no remorse, yes Fatty would be one of them considering he has NEVER contributed anything worthy on these boards. Seriously Boozer, give me a rough estimate ratio of the decent posts he's put up compared to the kidiocy and knuckle dragging tripe. 100:1??? 1000:1? Is there ANYTHING at all he's ever posted that was thought provoking or worth wasting the time of your life to read? :confused:

And as far as I'm concerned (and I've been saying it ever since I started posting on the original Totse)....HB is a contradiction to the essence of the real Totse........ because NO, slobber and idiocy isn't "communicating information" with others with any respectable sense. Instead its just acting the fool in a chatroom-lite type environment with equally socially stunted fuck-ups.

Let's not forget the history/legacy of HB either. It was yet again more lazy man's adminning/moderating.....not doing the hard job of maintaining the boards with any sense of relevancy. It was a cop-out by moronic leaders(?) that couldn't get their own beaks out of an IRC channel or the forum dramas and politics that their lackluster leadership had sired......so you literally had the blind leading the blind creating and eventually ENCOURAGING HB bullshit like tripe. :thumbsdown:
      edited June 2011
      I would immediately issue a "Rid the Retards" campaign. It's pretty obvious at this point who the retards are. They're constantly playing these silly games, making these stupid threads, trying to build a pokemon.com atmosphere with every shitball that drops out of their dumb asholes, it's already written on the wall. Get rid of the little faggits who like to play with member information, get rid of the little morons who play doodle-ball, get rid of the dipshits who don't really want to discuss anything seriously for even two seconds. This is supposed to be a *gasp* discussion board, after all, not a playground for third-grade dropouts and 12-year-old armless children. What do you want the site to be used for? What do you want to see as the Mission Statement? Is there a Mission Statement, and if so, what real actions are being put forth to promote it, in order to draw in like-minded contributors?
    • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
      edited June 2011
      I would immediately issue a "Rid the Retards" campaign.

How about we actually name it Rid All Weird Retards? Then the acronym could be RAWR....an appropriate exclamation coming out of the old Totse-esque cat thingy logo. :D

^^^^^^^^

The above IS an example of how one can still be somewhat silly and funny in the middle of lively discourse, but not be a slobbering and derailing chimpanzee in the process. :cool:
    • edited June 2011
      What makes me laugh is that you guys spend SO much time on a website which you don't even seem to like! Spectral + DaGuru - I think you guys should start your own website together. Seriously, I'd really like to see what it's like :thumbsup:
      edited June 2011
      Yes, we're the bad guys because the bad guys don't want to be called on their stupidity. Makes sense to me.
      edited June 2011
      Yeah gonna agree with spectral. Fatty is a fucking idiot
    • DfgDfg Admin
      edited June 2011
      Yeah gonna agree with spectral. Fatty is a fucking idiot
      We all agree with spec on that one.

Signs the petition. No doubt about that one.
      edited June 2011
      Think of it this way: when you build a house, you don't build it on sand, amirite? You build it on solid stone from the ground up, because if you build on soft soil all that's going to happen is the entire house will sag and fall in on itself after a very short period. A forum should operate on the exact same principal. You need solid moderators, solid members, solid content, and solid determination/effort. Not just a lot of sweet-sounding words on a page either, solid actions leading to solid results. You're not going to get a solid foundation for this board with "members" like Fatty running around spamming idiotic threads and posts all over the place. On top of that, nobody with half a brain in their head is going to contribute fully until they are assured they are contributing to a board with a solid foundation.
      edited June 2011
      Solid foundation... a concept free speech is not based on, and has no need for a forum such as totse now when there are so many other places people can post their thoughts without being impeded on by others posting garbage (in the name of free speech) in their threads, as if their response is as worthy as any other.

Want to know how a so-called free speech forum should be run? Take a look at a place like StumbleInn. There's no stimulating debate here on the whole, just the odd good post with nothing but unbacked and ad-hominem attacks against the poster, rather than the points.

Free speech needs to go away, just like any concept of egalitarianism or "equality" needs to go the way of the dinosaur. Let's put it this way, the guidelines would be put strictly down and clear, if the person didn't like them then they could get the fuck out. "Free speech" is an excuse for people to act like whining bitches and retards, no solid collective at all. A failure from the get go.
      edited June 2011
      Fan-fucking-tastic, the place is splitting up into two warring camps. And so another &T remake goes the way of the dinosaur, I suppose. No matter what I say, I'm going to sound like a retard, so fuck it. The original TOTSE was founded on the grounds of free speech and sharing information at the same time. There was a fine balancing act between the two. If someone acted retarded and spammed the place, they were banned. However, that didn't stop the banning of people who were "retarded," nor did it warrant the destruction of half baked. Again, don't take anything I say seriously, it's meaningless and stupid, but that's just my two cents.
    • thewandererthewanderer Regular
      edited June 2011
      Fan-fucking-tastic, the place is splitting up into two warring camps. And so another &T remake goes the way of the dinosaur, I suppose. No matter what I say, I'm going to sound like a retard, so fuck it. The original TOTSE was founded on the grounds of free speech and sharing information at the same time. There was a fine balancing act between the two. If someone acted retarded and spammed the place, they were banned. However, that didn't stop the banning of people who were "retarded," nor did it warrant the destruction of half baked. Again, don't take anything I say seriously, it's meaningless and stupid, but that's just my two cents.

Chill out, we have this argument every month.
    • DfgDfg Admin
      edited June 2011

Actually compared to others we're quite stable, OP is a troll and you're getting trolled badly.
    • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
      edited June 2011
      Dfg wrote: »
      Actually compared to others we're quite stable, OP is a troll and you're getting trolled badly.

While Rome burns, Nero continues to fiddle.....and just laughs like a maniac the whole time. :(

Dfg, do you EVER get tired of just brushing aside people's takes with such simplistic bullshit. ANY TIME someone brings up an issue you aren't comfortable with (or refuse to handle) you come up with these demeaning little phrases. "Chill out", "Don't be so serious", "Its just for lulz", "its just the internet" "They were only trolling", "the internet isn't that important"....etc. ad nauseum.....as if its all everyone else's fault why people want some semblance of a sincere website and are sick to death of the bullshit and stupidity, and they are the "bad" guys.

Ya know, at this point I almost agree with Fatty and his stupid little campaign. I'm beginning to believe he really WOULD make a better admin than you, because watching you play this game day after day after day is really getting tiresome.

I also think if you continue down the path you are going, within a couple of months you'll be an even more despised and laughed at admin then the Zoklet regime. Zok and his lackeys are at least known cowards that hardly ever stick their noses out, and despite the fact most of their tripe off their keyboards are lies, halftruths, or history rewrites..... the frequency of their posts doesn't "insult" the userbase as often as you do.

Whereas you....you....you just play this game EVERY fuckin day around here. You are becoming more and more disingenuous and insincere with every post you put up. Publicly you SAY......"I want a website that does XYZ"....but then your ACTIONS are in reality building a place dedicated to ABC. :(

Maybe at this point you should just follow Zok's lead, and any time you want to post about soemthing (board related or otherwise) you post about it under a sock account. Because at this stage of things you are only making yourself look more like an obnoxious and failed hypocrite with every post you put up. Your priorities are so fucked up and backwards....and the end result of your efforts(?) is you are going to be lord over an entire board made up of spastic kidiots like Fatty. :thumbsdown:
      edited June 2011
      Really it all comes down to the bottom line of... what the admins want to make out of the place. If they want it to be a free-for-all, it will be. If they don't it won't. But this fence-sitting version two is an almost unbearable to witness. You can't please all of the people all of the time, so a decision must be made either for or against. If it's a discussion board, then let it be discussion. If it's pokemon.com version two, then let it be that. Well.... off to build a brick chimney for a friend. See yas tonight.