Osama bin Laden?....Lol! Good luck with that shit dumbass

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hahahahaha! :D
Deep-sea treasure-hunter Bill Warren is to embark on an underwater mission to the murky depths of the north Arabian Sea to recover the body of Osama bin Laden – so he can deliver photographic proof that the terror leader is dead.

The 59-year-old Californian diver will scour the sea bed to find the corpse.

Mr Warren, who has discovered more than 200 undersea wrecks, said: 'I'm doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it for the world.'

Bin Laden was killed in his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan in the early hours of May 2 in a raid by a team of US Navy SEALs who said they later buried his body at sea from the USS Carl Vinson warship.

The White House said it would not release graphic images of bin Laden's corpse and no details of the location of the corpse in the North Arabian Sea have been released.

'The Obama administration should have released the photo, like we did with Billy the Kid, or (John) Dillinger, or even Saddam Hussein,' Mr Warren also told TMZ.

'I have a Russian girlfriend, and she tells me that over there, in intelligence circles, they don't believe bin Laden's really dead,' he added.

He plans on using hi-tech equipment, a ship and a submarine in the search, which he says will cost about $400,000 in total.

He hopes to locate and recover Bin Laden's body before taking pictures and recordings of the corpse, and doing a DNA test.

U.S. officials welcomed visitors last month to view the USS Carl Vinson, which became famous as the dead Al Qaeda leader’s last resting place before his burial at sea.

According to his website, Mr Warren began diving commercially in 1972 and has run salvage companies since then.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/866078-diver-plans-mission-to-recover-osama-bin-ladens-body#ixzz1P9vgg31g

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    What an idiot. Wasting all that good money.
  • edited June 2011
    If he's not dead then I reckon the Government will catch word of this and shove a different dead body down there ;)
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited June 2011
    This guy is gonna get assassinated.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited June 2011
    Daily wrote: »
    This guy is gonna get assassinated.

This.

He's going to "mysteriously disappear" at some point.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    He's not going to disappear. He'll just come up with nothing. It'll be too much of a hassle for the government to deal with him and to deal with the aftermath.

There's a very simple explanation for why he won't find the body: Sharks ate it.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    He'll make a public announcement "regretting" the trip, then he'll disappear to India and fuck mad Punjab bitches.
  • edited June 2011
    What do you guys think?

Is the body anywhere in that sea? Is he even dead?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Quick! Everyone come up with possible explanations so we can go "Told you so" and be all kewl before the Hipsters and Conspiracy Nutters join together.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Quick! Everyone come up with possible explanations so we can go "Told you so" and be all kewl before the Hipsters and Conspiracy Nutters join together.
    Hmm! I like this idea. How can we utilize this osama thing to our advantage?
    Ok people.....any ideas? :confused:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    • Sharks
    • Current of the ocean
    • Fish ate it (in right numbers they can fuck a submerged corse UP!)
    • Somalian Pirates stole it (lolwut, do they even have scuba gear? Ah well, some people might buy it)
    • He...reincarnated! War on Terror gets a "much-needed" boost.
    • He has finally gone to get his 72 Virgins.

Will have to get thinking.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    • Extremist recovered him so he could be cloned.
    • Necrophiliac muslim brothers recovered him so he could be boned.
    • Hippies recovered him to get him stoned
    • (This one is more like it.) It never happened, because the US government are so full of shit! In fact, all fucking governments are full of shit.