The Official "ShadyLady is an analbitch" Thread

CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
And SpectraL and Zombo.com are fucking twat lickers. All who concur say aye.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited June 2011
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Its pretty depressing to say spectral is the best of the 3.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    ShadyLady is a fucking fed informant! You know how I got banned from &Z? Because I spread the word! I told them ShadyLady was a fucking fed and they banned me! Couponguy had a perfectly good operation running till ShadyLady used her mod powers to get IPs and sell them to the FBI for a reduced sentence on her larceny charges!
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Despite the blatant plagiarism and unoriginal thought, I agree.
    edited June 2011
    Plagiarism and unoriginal thought?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I do recall reject first pointing out that Shady Lady is a fed and was involved in the take down of the coupon guy, then the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    You're a shit troll.

Hope you got permabanned you little dipshit.
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    I do recall reject first pointing out that Shady Lady is a fed and was involved in the take down of the coupon guy, then the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon.

No, I'm the first to do it for real. I had proof that was subsequently muffled out by some assholes fabricating the background in an attempt to discredit me. Actually, I don't even see reject much. I'm not even sure I know him :confused:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    It was obvious from the outset when she made that thread attempting to find out what really happened to tcg or whatever it was about, that she was involved in the bust.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited June 2011
    ShadyLady isn't a fucking fed. You people are full of shit. Some moron was running around ACTIVELY committing crimes (posting 'fit coupons), dropped Tor once, and got nabbed. That's all. Now shut the fuck up.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited June 2011
    ShadyLady isn't a fucking fed. You people are full of shit. Some moron was running around ACTIVELY committing crimes (posting 'fit coupons), dropped Tor once, and got nabbed. That's all. Now shut the fuck up.

Last I heard Zoklet.net was hosted on a U.K. server hence FBI should have had no legal president to force Zok to hand over information regarding anybody visiting that site. I could be wrong if he moved the server to one in the U.S. which would be a dipshit move in this day and age.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited June 2011
    Not sure why you retards are blaming Shady for any of this when Zok himself admitted that because of the subpoena he gave the feds moderator access to catch the guy. Are you retarded or something?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly! :thumbsup:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Not sure why you retards are blaming Shady for any of this when Zok himself admitted that because of the subpoena he gave the feds moderator access to catch the guy. Are you retarded or something?

And who the fuck is a moderator?

ShadyLady.