How and when I fucked my mom

2»

Comments

• PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    should have bel aired us, totally bullshit story without pics.
  • lazybumlazybum Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    not to be disrespectful but I'm probs gunna be anyways
    I can in no way relate/ understand, I'm glad....
  • skomskusskomskus New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Damn right I fucked her :cool: That wasn't the last time either.

Where's this whole "right" and "wrong" bullshit coming from anyway? Do what the hell you want.

That is true, it's just that in polite society, sex with one's mother is frowned upon. I couldn't help but be disgusted by it, but hey, that's just my middle class suburban conditioning. Btw I pictured your mom looking like Kim Kardashian.
  • dobkeratopsdobkeratops Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    This is sick....What the fuck???? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • iyogurtmaniyogurtman Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    I havethe same feelings you had and i want you to talk me through it....can u help?
  • iyogurtmaniyogurtman Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    hi whatsup
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    tl;dr

This.

can someone give me a tl;dr please
  • edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    This.

can someone give me a tl;dr please

ITT

Guy writes bs about banging his mom.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2011
    Hell! Many of us fucked your mum dude.
  • edited June 2011
    How has this thread got such an incredible number of views? :D
  • edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    How has this thread got such an incredible number of views? :D

I noticed that too, I wonder if it is possible to see if the views spiked at some point. Maybe it was coming up as a result on google for 'incest' or something.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    I keep checking it for pics:(
  • ragingbull33ragingbull33 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2012
    That was the main intention ;)

Dude, if you have any pictures at all of your mum... it would be greatly appreciated, send them to my emal. [email protected]
    Thanks for sharing buddy ;)
    edited February 2012
    Dude, if you have any pictures at all of your mum... it would be greatly appreciated, send them to my emal.
    [email protected]
    Thanks for sharing buddy ;)

05_01GrannyMA3.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    imgur.com/a/CyW4z/layout/blog

Relevant
    edited July 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    imgur.com/a/CyW4z/layout/blog

Relevant

Be back soon ..... Just gonna go get a towel. :o
  • edited July 2012
    I noticed that too, I wonder if it is possible to see if the views spiked at some point. Maybe it was coming up as a result on google for 'incest' or something.

Fuck, now I miss C/O :'(
  • yoyo43yoyo43 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2012
    I watched her ass bounce around as she walked away upstairs, before rushing outside to collect the rest of the shopping and get to run my hands all over her luxurious body.

I am not left waiting long. I’m sitting on the side of the bed when she entered the room wearing a bathrobe. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Just lie down on the bed, mom, I'll take over from here"

"Oh this is so sweet, what you're doing for me....I'd be so lonely and upset if you weren't here you know"

"There's no need to thank me, I'm not going to leave you and I'd do anything for you"

"You're so sweet, *my name*"

"Well, this is the least I go do for you" (;))

She looked over her shoulder and gave me a grin as she slowly lowered herself down, lying down on the bed with her back facing me, the sides of her big round luscious breasts squish against the bed. I get on top of her and slip her silk robe beneath her shoulders. I started gently rubbing her neck, shoulders and back. Gently with my fingertips and thoroughly with my palms.

“ahhh yeah… that’s it *my name, that’s gooood” she said with complacency.

I started using quite a bit of pressure, which is better. I spent a long time on her back, as it felt tense and strained.

Then the subject about my broken bed came up, whilst I continued to massage her.

"Mom.."

"yes, sweetie?"

"I, uhh, kinda accidently broke my bed today"

"Oh? how did you do that?"

"I dunno, I just lay down on it for a rest after boxing today and all of a sudden it broke"

"oh... well, you didn't hurt yourself did you?"

"nah, I'm alright; you're not mad are you?"

"oh no, no; I'm just glad you're not hurt... but we can't afford a new one at the moment"

"that's okay mom, I've got some money saved from my newspaper and milk round, I can carry on saving; you treat yourself with the extra money"

"awww, you're so sweet and understanding... I guess there's only one other place you can sleep, the sofa downstairs isn't very comfy for a big growing man...that is unless you mind bunking up with your mom"

"nah, I don't mind; I wouldn't be comfy downstairs anyway"

We broke off from that conversation once we'd settled on sleeping arrangements (:p)

I started rubbing down the middle of her spine just above her bottom.

She gave out a small satisfactory sigh and arched her back, squashing her tits up against the bed more. I want to grab them and milk them with my hands so eagerly, and have to hold off from my initial instinct as I wanted to get her even more relaxed and I needed to play this crafty, I didn't want to do too much too soon, get carried away, greedy and blow the whole thing I'd got going.

I gently dragged my fingertips along slowly with my palms up to her neck and shoulders; I could feel her starting to loosen up more and more as I eased the tension from her neck and shoulders, and I ran my hands down the sides and along all over your awe‘ing curves, with a little bit more thoroughness of my hands, making sure I got a good feeling run down them. This sent a shiver through her body and she nessled her face into the pillow with a dreamy look on her face. I kept this up for a while, I was lying on her back and my cock was starting to get hard, I'm sure to this day that she could feel it starting to bulge through my combat trousers; I decided here would be a good time to cut it off before she said something and started to feel uneasy or I could no longer control myself.

"feel better now, mom"

"much better, hunny; thankyou for this"

she then looked at the clock. "OH, is that the time?...I didn't realize we'd been doing this for so long"

"do you want me to stop?"

"ahh, yes, I feel much better now, thankyou; you've got a knack for this, I lost track of time" she giggled.

She then went off to the bathroom to get changed into a tanktop and some boyshorts ready for bed. I just went to bed in my briefs with no top on. I used the excuse I was tired from boxing and working out and I went to bed with her.

She turned towards me to cuddle me up by putting her arm over me and pulling me back up against her flat tummy and big breasts and gave me a good night hug and kiss. I couldn't get to sleep obviously with all of my lusty thoughts going through my head so I lay awake until I was positive my mom was sleeping. I cuddled up to her, and put my arm over her, positioning my hard cock on her ass, touching up against it through my briefs. I could hear her groaning and thought I'd been busted, I pretended to be asleep; she must have been half asleep as she didn't say anything and pulled my arm further over her and snuggled into me.

I started gently stroking up and down her stomach and inbetween her tits, my heart was racing, hoping she didn't wake up;she didn't so I started to carress her right tit which was resting against the bed and squeeze on it, I squoze again and again, I got harder and snuggled into my mom each time, she eventually started moving again so I pretended I was asleep when I carried on doing it. She must have assumed I was having a dream and jsut went back to sleep, I peeked out of one of my eyes to find she had a grin on her face- as opposed to the blank look previously on her face, with her eyes closed. I stopped after a while and just slid my hand down to her inner thigh and left it there; I waved my nose through her hair and gave her a peck on the back of her neck and then another kiss before deciding enough was enough...for then!

My work must have paid off, the next day in the evening yet again I gave her another massage, this time all over, running my hands up and down from her feet, massaging thoroughly all in her soles, in-between her toes, the balls of her feet; I then grasped herr ankles and rubbed them between my thumbs and my palms, caressing them before slowly working my way up to her toned upper legs, where I started stroking her inner thigh.

I continued to caress and stroke her firm and sexy legs, a full handful of delicious meaty legs, still silky smooth as the rest of her erotic body. I started to heavily massage her baby-smooth bum cheeks.

I want to be close to her, feel her up against me, I get on top of her and pressed my body up against hers. I slipped my hands and arms around underneath her and start stroking your stomach. I slid my hands further and further up and down and up along her stomach while I am wiggling my nose through her hair, my body heating up more and more against her, my warm breath on the beck of her neck and skull, making her eyes squint and close as I move my lips down and softly start kissing the back of her neck. This was not repugnant to her feelings, she was in ecstasy with me and begged me to fuck her. And so I did, like I owed it to her. This was the day I became a man.

I can't be bothered to go into more detail about it, but I'd made her cum and she'd made me cum like no one ever has before. As mother and son we had a great time together and never forget those moments shared just between me and her.
    Yo dude nixe story I've git a hott mom too I pressed my hard cock aginst her ass whaen giving her a massage i ve seen her naked plenty of times and one time I was sleeping in her bed and she was asleep and naked and pressednmy leg aginst her hott puss ur lucky ur story made me hard
  • yoyo43yoyo43 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2012
    That was hottt god. My moms hot but that made me horny I would like a pic of her but uh it ok if u don't thts ok how many times do you guys have sex and I s it akward between u to do you guys talk about it or stil get physical?
  • AtomikBombAtomikBomb Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2013
    Can someone give me serious advice? I want to fuck my mom, rub her feet and kiss her toes, how can I do this without coming on to strong or weird. She dresses comfortable around me but I have got a boner while checking out her feet. So any real ideas because I consider to make this move soon. Btw she is 30ish I think, and I'm 16. What are my chances and what would I have to do to make her agree to this comfortably? She is divorced as well. Please let me know guys. Thank you. Feel free to let me know about your experiences and how it happen?
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    Now this is like old &T threads! :D

Made my penis hard, even after all these years. ;)
  • panthraxpanthrax Regular
    edited October 2013
    AtomikBomb wrote: »
    Can someone give me serious advice? I want to fuck my mom, rub her feet and kiss her toes, how can I do this without coming on to strong or weird. She dresses comfortable around me but I have got a boner while checking out her feet. So any real ideas because I consider to make this move soon. Btw she is 30ish I think, and I'm 16. What are my chances and what would I have to do to make her agree to this comfortably? She is divorced as well. Please let me know guys. Thank you. Feel free to let me know about your experiences and how it happen?

Just fucking wing it, bro. Fuck your mom like a boss.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    AtomikBomb wrote: »

You're actually in luck. Gimme few hours and I will have a massive section just for you.