Vegitarian Dictatorship

DeepThoughtDeepThought Acolyte
edited June 2011 in Life
Why don't we make it mandatory that everyone eats nothing but tofu, and we liberate all animals in factories that are going to be processed into sausages?

The vegetarian coup'etat on this carnivore based government will be soon, with the liberation of my cow brethren. Mooooooo, and all the sheep. Baaaaaaaa.

instead of bombs, well damage government institutions by dropping elephants on them from planes like in that movie, operation dumbo drop.

victory is assured

operationdumbodrop_240.jpg

Comments

• SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    I like my food to scream when it dies and plants just can't provide that satisfaction :P
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Vegetarians would not drop Elephants from planes. They would just sit, cry and spout rhetoric about how much support they need in a Carnivore world.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    You know what would happen if you let all domestic animals run wild? They would die. And not from old age.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    I like my food to ooz red viscus fluid when i bite into it thanks.
  • edited June 2011
    Or, why don't we do something more sensible... like not surrender thoughtlessly to the vapid moralizing of idiots... and eat some fucking meat. There is nothing wrong with killing, because there is nothing wrong with anything. It's just shit that happens; the fact that we have evolved to feel empathy at variable levels of community - here, we'll say, inclusive of animals except bugs - exerts no influence on objective reality. It's a perception of ours, and no matter how deeply it resonates with us (not me niggas, I'm a cold-blooded killa) it does not support arguments for the existence of right and wrong as providing meaningful data upon which to base public policy.
  • edited June 2011
    lawl
    OP I giggled pretty hard at your idea, good job
    8/10, but adjusted for totse.info 10000000000000000/.000000000000000000000001