Making Semen ATM Transactions

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Man Cave
There are few things that you just can't think might happen one of them includes getting your hands dirty with someone else man love.

So, today I was just withdrawing some money using the ATM and later while taking a shower I got some ideas. One of them involves pubes and the other involves semen.

The idea is pretty simple, you jerk off and collect your semen in some bottle. You then go to different ATM machines, since the Camera's NEVER point to the keypad and always cover your face, you just either spread some semen on your fingers (hey, it's your man juice, no need to be shy) or just dispense the love juice using some dispencer or concealed bottle.

Withdraw the money and leave. Make sure to cover the major spots. Doing this when no one is around would be a good idea and applying a single layer would be better.

Once you leave, just hang around see what happens. No whenever someone withdraws money their fingers will be covered with your semen, and not many people wash their hands while eating fast food also they might use that hand to meet with others.

Althogh this might seem redundant or retarded but when you're bored and just tired of life, trying this just might cheer you up.

It's get more fun when you have some fucked up flu and you go around in different ATMs checking balance. In other words spreading the FLU.

Give it a try, the semen idea would work but make sure to check the CCTV Camera and it's direction.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Or you could just use your left hand
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited June 2011
    Ass pennies,stick pennies up your ass, poop em out and leave them around .
    Anyone picking up your pennies gets a little extra for free:D
    I once worked with a guy who would rub his sweetie balls then rub his fingers on the door handle of customers cars.
    He said it was his way of getting back at the world.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited June 2011
    what the fuck is wrong with you people. im gonna make a thread about skimming.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    Ass pennies,stick pennies up your ass, poop em out and leave them around .
    Anyone picking up your pennies gets a little extra for free:D
    I once worked with a guy who would rub his sweetie balls then rub his fingers on the door handle of customers cars.
    He said it was his way of getting back at the world.

Hahah, I can't try that idea. Too much butt fingering.
    what the fuck is wrong with you people. im gonna make a thread about skimming.
    BI :). I am just letting go of certain moral rules and having fun.
    I like the idea but i just don't have the time to find a bottle to put my semen in. Also, with my luck, I would probably smear cum on the keyboard and comeback the next day not even thinking about it and take money out like a douche :(

You can try other methods.

Throw a used or fake note in ATM with some dried Jizz on it. Make sure it's folded in a way that no one can see the cum inside. Anyone greedy enough pick it up will get pwned.

The idea is to use your man juice and stick it on as many places as possible. Doors, boxes, handles. Just get it on. It feels pretty awesome when you watch people get pwned.

Me and Raven used to rub chilled pepsi cans on our balls and then leave the cans and just drink something else.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited June 2011
    wow. They shouldnt have let you out.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    wow. They shouldnt have let you out.

Oh come on, I bribed them.
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited June 2011
    When I was a kid I was addicted to fart spray. I'd spray it on car doors all the time. Then I started huffing it. Then I quickly moved on to jenkem.

Now I live in a dumpster.
  • theshadowfaxtheshadowfax New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    This is fucking great.