Umm..Hey

FlyTendenciesFlyTendencies Semo-Regulars
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm FlyTenedencies, you can call me fly or whatever the fuck you want.
I rap, box, skate, and workout alot. Used to lurk totse. back in the day, glad to be back.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Registration's closed. GTFO.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    I will never call anyone 'fly'. If you find me using the word 'fly' to refer to a group or individual you can be be sure that either:

a) you're dreaming OR/AND
    b) Something has gone terribly wrong in the world and suicide is the only way out.

That is all.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited June 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Fucking faggot fly anyone?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    I will never call anyone 'fly'. If you find me using the word 'fly' to refer to a group or individual you can be be sure that either:

a) you're dreaming OR/AND
    b) Something has gone terribly wrong in the world and suicide is the only way out.

That is all.

Get over it, man, it's a name, not the retarded adjective.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    Get over it, man, it's a name, not the retarded adjective.

yeah because i was serious.... :facepalm:
  • edited June 2011
    Welcome, Totse is slow this week. Not sure why. I haven't been here as much due to the fact that I've been constantly doing other stuff, such as trying to solve a rubiks cube as fast as possible and reading about SQLi. Fun.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    yeah because i was serious.... :facepalm:

Yeah because no one could actually have an irrational aversion to a word, that never happens.... :facepalm:
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011
  • JackJack Regular
    edited June 2011
    You can join in, you don't have to be so insecure about it.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    You box?

WDF
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Welcome, Totse is slow this week. Not sure why.

Cos it's shit.

OP, you want www.zoklet.net/bbs it's where most of the old totseans are, the ones who are left anyway.

This site is just a poor imitation filled with chan tards and 13 year old noobs. Only 2 more days to wait and I'm out of here.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    GoldenV wrote: »
    Cos it's shit.

OP, you want MY MUM it's where most of the old totseans are, the ones who are left anyway.

This site is just a poor imitation filled with chan tards and 13 year old noobs. Only 2 more days to wait and I'm out of here.

Wow, what an idiot. Stop being a useless troll. It's not our fault you get kicked.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I know, it was my fault. I already stated I took one for the team, frankly it was worth every minute I spend on here, cos it was fucking hilarious.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    On the plus side more than 3 people post on Zoklet a day and it actually gets semi-decent traffic.

And the admins are tards but at least they're not completely delusional and retarded.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    On the plus side more than 3 people post on Zoklet a day and it actually gets semi-decent traffic.

And the admins are tards but at least they're not completely delusional and retarded.

cocklet this cocklet that.

we get more traffic cause were cooler than this place....

nag nag nag, STFU, nag nag nag!
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    cocklet this cocklet that.

we get more traffic cause were cooler than this place....

nag nag nag, STFU, nag nag nag!

Wannabe-Totse - 7 members online.

Zoklet - 38 members.

Yep, this place definitely gets more traffic.

I'm glad simple numbers aren't lost on the people here. A great indictment of the american education system.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011

Zoklet - 38 members.

You haven't played this game in a few months.

It's 10-30 right now. We're catching up gais! :o:o:o
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011

Zoklet - 38 members.

Yep, this place definitely gets more traffic.

I'm glad simple numbers aren't lost on the people here. A great indictment of the american education system.

get off zoks dick already bro.

every other post you do is about zok.

go spread you zok herpes love else where faggot
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    You haven't played this game in a few months.

It's 10-30 right now. We're catching up gais! :o:o:o

It's a surprisingly fun game.

Currently:

8 - 45 right now LOL.
  • edited June 2011
    LOL at the fact that you're implying we have anything to do with Cocklet. That's like saying "hey, more people use Google than Totse - this place is obviously bad!". Two different sites, two different motives, two different userbases. Also, quantity isn't quality. ALSO, we've been up for what... 8 months now? lololol
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Except from being the place the Zoklet outcasts go and stealing your current members from Zoklet, yea you really have nothing to do with them :rolleyes:

And I agree whole heartedly that quantity isnt quality, however, this place has neither. At least Zoklet has some quantity and the occasional quality.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    8 months is long enough to show progress, these are pretty much exactly the same figures I used to quote.

You've literally made no progress in traffic in 8 months.

Poor showing.

I bet I could create a better original forum than this copy cat and have more members within a day or 2.

Edit - 18:65
    edited June 2011

You've literally made no progress in traffic in 8 months.

You're literally wrong.
    xK2LoS3xymGYe6C7m0692b3hhizy2g6FzSni.jpg
    Also, this site's been up for a little over a year now.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Thats all well and good, but your online userbase hasnt increased, and the forums are still as dead as a nuns cunt.

You've made no perceptible progress when it comes down to it.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Why are you guys even responding to this dick?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Cos they cant resist :hai:
  • edited June 2011
    ITT totse.info shows how easy it is to troll
    finding a troll thread on totse.info is almost as difficult as finding a 14 year old boy who masturbates
  • edited June 2011
    I'm FlyTenedencies, you can call me fly or whatever the fuck you want.
    I rap, box, skate, and workout alot. Used to lurk totse. back in the day, glad to be back.

Are you a poser?
  • FlyTendenciesFlyTendencies Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    ^ The fuck is that supposed to mean?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    It means get the fuck to Zoklet.net/bbs and ditch this unoriginal ghost town.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    It means get the fuck to Zoklet.net/bbs and ditch this unoriginal ghost town.

Stop whoring you moron. If you have nothing to contribute you can GTFO right now.

Read the ToS moron.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I am contributing him, I'm trying to direct him to a semi-ok forum which he might enjoy :hai:
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    And thats a bit rich considering you stole all your members from Zoklet. I'm just repaying the favour.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    And thats a bit rich considering you stole all your members from Zoklet. I'm just repaying the favour.

How can we "steal" members. Nobody forced them to come here against their will. It goes to show how stupid you really are, faggot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011

Yeah, like I got them at fucking Gun point you pussy. I know what you're doing and I am well within my rights to pwn your stupid ass. Stop shitting here, if you want to leave then GTFO but stop being pathetic, if you don't stop, we will just take a piss on you and you won't like it.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    I do love how angry I make you. Its a shame its so easy tho, you should at least make it so I have to put a little effort in at least.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    PS: Zoklet 66 - wannabe Totse 18.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Oh and dfg, man the fuck up and stop crying.

And dont even try to pretend I dont bother you, if I didnt then you'd just ignore me and I'd get bored within the hour. If I was really trying to take your members I'd do this in every thread, I'm just trying to piss you off, and epically succeeding.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Oh and dfg, man the fuck up and stop crying.

And dont even try to pretend I dont bother you, if I didnt then you'd just ignore me and I'd get bored within the hour. If I was really trying to take your members I'd do this in every thread, I'm just trying to piss you off, and epically succeeding.

Troll trolling Trolls?

Are you dumb? If I was pissed a lot would have happened to you. But I am just using my standard keyboard and replying back to you.

Anyway, I have trolled enough for today. I am not going to bother with a shitty troll like you.

Now, GTFO to Z or just SFTU and deal with it. Make a B&M if you want.
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ahahaha yea ok buddy, if that's what you wanna think.

If you're not going to "bother with a shitty troll like me", then why have you been and why are you??
    edited June 2011
    Nah. I'm good. But really though, stop promoting Zok or whatever the fuck forum you keep mentioning. No oones interested homie, that shits gay.
    edited June 2011
    Nah. I'm good. But really though, stop promoting Zok or whatever the fuck forum you keep mentioning. No oones interested homie, that shits gay.

I just noticed that we turned this guy's introduction into a shitstorm.

Welcome back man. What discussions do plan on adding to?
  • GoldenVGoldenV Regular
    edited June 2011
    At least Zoklet doesnt have to copy completely a formerly respected and popular website, and still fail. It really does amaze me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    At least Zoklet doesnt have to copy completely a formerly respected and popular website, and still fail. It really does amaze me.

:facepalm:

Reject stop being butthurt.
    edited June 2011

Nah instead he used the shutting down of totse to gain members for his own forum...

ONTopic: Thanks everyone, I do some rapping here and there, plan on dropping a mixtape soon so I'll be sure to update you guys on that. Aside from music, I've always been a fan of the bad ideas section and self betterment. You'll see me there often haha.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Nah instead he used the shutting down of totse to gain members for his own forum...

ONTopic: Thanks everyone, I do some rapping here and there, plan on dropping a mixtape soon so I'll be sure to update you guys on that. Aside from music, I've always been a fan of the bad ideas section and self betterment. You'll see me there often haha.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Take a look in there :).

If you're into Music you will find some decent tools for use there.
  • edited June 2011
    Fuck yeah, another musician. Maybe you can do some work with the other musicians here and rap over some beats which are put down by some Totseans :)
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited June 2011

Shut up you wanker and GTFO. Dont like it, dont post then.

Anyways, welcome FlyTendencies :) Look forward to hearing your mixtape.