My brother = mentally challenged.

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
He just watched a "jackass marathon" with his idiot friends. I'm sitting on the toilet, when he runs in and rips my shirt off, and slaps me repeatedly. I couldn't find a hidden camera in the bathroom or anything, but I'm probably on youtube now.

Oh my god haha. I want to move out. Is this 2001 or something? Who mimicks Jackass anymore?

utrebgjisnhgjknfdhljksnhdfh I want to move out. :facepalm: :(

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Not sure if anyone asked this before, or if your brother even exists but if he does, why don't you stand the fuck up to him already?
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone asked this before, or if your brother even exists but if he does, why don't you stand the fuck up to him already?

He exists. And if I stand up to him, my parents scream because I'm the older one so I have to be "mature". He's the favorite and I'm the mistake.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i bet you forgot to wipe
  • edited July 2010
    Piss all over the floor/bed in his room at like 2 a.m. while he's sleeping (Take care not to piss on him, as he'll wake up). Nobody will ever believe that anyone else could be responsible, and it will be LOL.

Or put drugs in his room and talk to your parents about some strange behavior of his , or maybe show them something you found while snooping around in there.

You're in such a position of power over your little sibling, no matter who your parents favor. Use your superior intelligence to teach this fuck a lesson.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    Just move out.

Then break in and stab him.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Your brother is win.
  • edited July 2010
    Your brother sounds like a really good IRL troll, who's really cool. Invite him to &T, we need more people like him here. He should be admin.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    He exists. And if I stand up to him, my parents scream because I'm the older one so I have to be "mature". He's the favorite and I'm the mistake.

That's the typical bullshit coming from a wimp.

Fuck that kid up already. Don't let momma's boy ruin your life. Lock him up in your room and pound his fucking face. Heck, pay the kids at school to beat the shit out of them. I won't mind shelling out 100 just to watch a brat get brutally beaten and come home limping.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hit your brother with a brick
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    wtf man I told you in that other thread not to get punked off by people. Now your lil bro is bullying you? :( that makes me sad.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck it , Shoot your bro man
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Have you tried holding his hand at the movies?