Fucking Cunts

DfgDfg Admin
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I found as awesome page with some CCS3 and HTML5 Snippets and I decided to try some of them on Totse. I was doing just that (check CMS page in Chrome etc and hover over links) and the fucking power went out. I wasn't expecting it but I said fuck it.

It was around 1:14 AM, then I went downstairs an started listening to Audio book. The power went off and on because of the thunderstorm outside. I slept waiting for it.

Later on, I got up and went to my system. Powered it on, even before eating. I opened all my 4 browsers and started editing the CSS again and FUCKING CUNT IT WENT OFF AGAIN!

So, I took a deep breath and waited for it. It went on and off for a while and then go stable. Then after hours of waiting and started editing again and BITCH WHEN OFF AGAIN! I was so fucking pisssed. I barely got even a single code in place. My fucking productivity went to shit. I don't mind the one hour breaks but cunts shut the fucking power off at random times today.

I lost work and now, it's 6:57 PM, I waited for more than an hour and now I am just pissed. After posting this, I am going out and powering the system down.

FUCKING CUNT ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCKING SLUTS PAKISTAN RASCALS!

Comments

• SpiffSpiff Regular
    edited June 2011
    That's not what your mom said...
  • edited June 2011
    What's up with the power there dude? Surely they can't just keep shutting power off all day long?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    What's up with the power there dude? Surely they can't just keep shutting power off all day long?

Duh, they do. Someday I am lucky but today I wasn't. The power tariff is fucking expensive here.

Like 901 units would cost around 103+$ and when you add GST and other bullshit it might go above 120 Dollars easily.

It's just fucking bullcrap. Most industries are already having a hard time keeping up.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Buy a UPS or steal one, better yet build one. at least you will be save things before shutting down your system rather than loosing everything.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited June 2011
    full187364233.jpg

Lol think he;s fuking with you