Wild Pokemon used explode!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Seriously, the fuck is this creature? Some comments, as per usual, scream "FAKE!" but after a few replays etc, I can't come to a decision. Any Marine buffs are welcome to take a stab at it. A bit like in the video.

Ps. Put your dick in it. Go on.

Comments

• SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    Looks pretty fucking fake mang
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm a bit dissapointed they didn't all start beating off on to it though
  • ss30ss30 Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2011
    put it back in the sea and leave it alone
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    I think it is possible that if this isnt fake the creature's body could not tolerate the coronation from the beer/soda or whatever that was and exploded much like birds when they eat rice.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    I think it is possible that if this isnt fake the creature's body could not tolerate the coronation from the beer/soda or whatever that was and exploded much like birds when they eat rice.

Birds explode from eating rice? :facepalm:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011

:facepalm: Rice is a natural part of a bird's diet.
    If you put some salt in a bread slice and feed that to seagulls, their hearts explode.

:facepalm: Seagulls can drink salt water.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Alkaseltzer doesnt even make birds explode idiots :facepalm: and thank you mayberry for correcting them before i did.