OoT3DS

CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
BEST. FUCKING. GAME. ALL. YEAR.

No kidding, this is kickass. I love it. If you have a 3DS, buy it. If you don't have a 3DS, buy it and then buy this.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Some info would be nice. Link a link to some review. It will help me find a torrent later for others.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited June 2011
    Worst thread ever.

Also,
    Stop. Typing. Like. A. Teenage. Girl. From. 2005.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    The 3DS strains my eyes. I played around with it at Bestbuy and after a good minute, my eyes started tearing and that was just checking out the boot screen and the main menu. I can't imagine what it must feel like playing an actual game.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    I just play the one on my N64.
  • CaptainFalconCaptainFalcon Regular
    edited June 2011
    http://ds.ign.com/objects/077/077881.html

and

http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-203972.phtml

This game is SO GOOD. Also, there's no torrent, DFG, the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet.
    guys, it's an up-port of the N64 OoT and it;s brilliant. Really, it is worth EVERY PENNY.

Also, Box, it's a new way of viewing, it'll take some getting used to, obviously. I remember having headaches with privacy screens the first few times.

First of all, there is a new and challenging Master Quest mode, which is more challenging, and is also mirrored from the GC MQ mode. Then, the thing I love most, is the gyro aiming. It is REALLY helpful, intuitive and VERY immersive. Like, aiming with it becomes second nature at one point: you'll pop into first person mode with your bow and arrow or slingshot and zip around, shooting like a motherfucking boss and switch back like you're the shit.

BEST. REMAKE. EVER.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2011
    jewnose wrote: »
    Worst thread ever.
    Stop. Typing. Like. A. Teenage. Girl. From. 2005.

Quote for repeat.
    edited June 2011
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited June 2011
    I've beaten OoT over 40 times in the past....I ask you kind sir...has there been any changes to the game?
    edited June 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I've beaten OoT over 40 times in the past....I ask you kind sir...has there been any changes to the game?

Mos' def.

A) There's the graphics, but I really don't give a shit about those

B) There's the mirrored Master Quest mode, which is the same game but fucking tough with fucking tougher dungeons.

Other than that, they never really mess with the formula, seeing as OoT is a great game and messing with the highest rated game of all time is not a good decision. Anyway, having such a great game and having it PORTABLE? Fuck me, Miyamoto.
  • HarlequinHarlequin New Arrival
    edited June 2011
    Outside of a Boss Rush mode it doesn't really add anything new in terms of gameplay, no new dungeons, no new sidequests, just straight OOT. While that's disappointing, I'm definitely going to pick this up at some point in time, get drunk and play 3D Zelda! :D
    edited June 2011
    Harlequin wrote: »
    Outside of a Boss Rush mode it doesn't really add anything new in terms of gameplay, no new dungeons, no new sidequests, just straight OOT. While that's disappointing, I'm definitely going to pick this up at some point in time, get drunk and play 3D Zelda! :D

Master Quest + muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better graphics.
    edited June 2011
    Master Quest isn't a new feature tbh, just the same dungeons as the GC master quest and extra damage. And Graphics =/= Gameplay.
    edited June 2011
    Master Quest isn't a new feature tbh, just the same dungeons as the GC master quest and extra damage. And Graphics =/= Gameplay.

No shit, Sherlock, but how are you going to improve upon gameplay in a game that's already pretty much perfect? Master Quest is mos' def a new feature from the N64 version. It's also flipped and there's boss rush. If you don't like it, then shove a Dualshock up your ass and die.
    edited July 2011
    They could try adding in a new dungeon, like they did in Link's Awakening DX, add in extra sidequests/mini games for the hell of it? Things that won't take anything away from the core experience, but give a real reason for people to come back and give it another go. Jackass.
    edited July 2011
    They could try adding in a new dungeon, like they did in Link's Awakening DX, add in extra sidequests/mini games for the hell of it? Things that won't take anything away from the core experience, but give a real reason for people to come back and give it another go. Jackass.

MASTER QUEST.
    edited July 2011
    IS NOT A NEW FEATURE. WAS MADE FOR THE GAMECUBE RELEASE.
    edited July 2011
    IS NOT A NEW FEATURE. WAS MADE FOR THE GAMECUBE RELEASE.

This master quest is different.
    edited July 2011
    The dungeons are the same as the last one, and they flipped the overworld. Woo.