Help WAN!

WANWAN Regular
edited June 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Continuing from my thread titled "for those who care about me and my problem" posted on the shit pit zoklet a few days ago. I will give a brief recap for those of you who didn't see it:

So, I used to be a certified mental patient. I went to see my psychiatrist a few days ago, and he told me that I am now de-certified/a voluntary patient. Then I said, "so, does this mean I can move to Toronto if I want?" Then he says, "You know, I can always re-certify you". Then I said, "but I am not ill anymore. You can only certify someone only if he/she is truly crazy/ill". Then he said, "I can certify you if I THINK you are GOING to get ill." Then he said some shit about how he would take me to court if he had to, to keep me in BC, despite the fact I am now a voluntary patient and technically I should be able to move to anywhere in Canada I want.

I have decided to take him to court. And I have called up a local free legal advice place, and am now waiting for them to call me back. I am seeing him again on Wednesday, and I have decided to bring a small tape recorder to record our conversation. I am doing this because I hope to capture him on tape saying 1. he refuses to arrange for me to go see a psychiatrist in Ontario, 2. trying to keep me in BC by threatening to re-certify me when I am in fact not ill, and 3. to show to the future judge and whoever will have to listen to the tape that I am indeed sane, and shouldn't be certified.

But at the same time I also don't want to antagonize my psychiatrist. So my question for you is this: should I be upfront and tell him that I have a tape recorder on my person, or should I just keep it hidden and recording? Which is better? Thanks.

Ask me any questions to clarify the situation for you.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Probably best not to say anything about the recorder to anybody otherwise the whole thing might seem a little unnatural, if you get me. People sometimes act differently when they know they're being recorded.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited June 2011
    He's going to re-certify you if you tell him that you're recording him.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    Keep it hidden. for sure.

Phychs are slimy bastards.

I would like to talk to you in IRC WAN. I have several srs mental issues myself... they kinda come and go.

sure. how and where do I join up in IRC? Or do you have msn?
    edited June 2011
    WAN wrote: »
    sure. how and where do I join up in IRC? Or do you have msn?

http://mibbit.com/?channel=#totse&server=irc.totse.info
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Why do you have a crazy doc in the first place?
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    Why do you have a crazy doc in the first place?

The Canadian government discredited me with mental illness to keep my political views to myself. I do not know exactly what agency it was but I knew it was the government; because there were a lot of people who worked together to drive me insane.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    Defiantly don't tell him if you're going to record your visits with him.

It might also not hurt to look up your local laws concerning how tape recording would work as evidence.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    Using a tape recorder against a psychiatrist?

Paranoid Schizophrenic.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    I usually encourage mental illness because i think its funny, but you seem nice wan.
    what spazz says is good advice, go talk to him/her (idk the gender of spazz, sorry spazz).
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    I just want to comment on how in roughly same period of time I got a lot more help here on totse.info than over there on zoklet, the shit pit of a site. well with the exception of mayberry, probably because he's a chink
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    The Canadian government discredited me with mental illness to keep my political views to myself. I do not know exactly what agency it was but I knew it was the government; because there were a lot of people who worked together to drive me insane.

You do realize this sounds insane? What political views do you have that would cause an entire government to discredit you?
    edited June 2011
    I went but there was nobody there.

I dun goofed.
    http://cbe002.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23totse&server=irc.totse.info
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    You do realize this sounds insane? What political views do you have that would cause an entire government to discredit you?

I kind of wanted to k*ll all jews. I forgot how it went or exactly what it was that I did, it's been a long time.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you taking any medications?
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited June 2011
    Are you taking any medications?

Yep. Abilify.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited June 2011
    I would recomend not doing anything at all, not yet.
    Wait a year or so before bringing the subject up again, give yourself some time to prove you are not crazy.

If you go to court and lose you are going to be in real shit.

And besides, how bad can BC be? (Ok i admit i have no idea how bad BC is, must be better then being locked up at the looney house tho...)
  • edited June 2011
    Help you?
    You're in Canada you fucking cryhard, you wanna act tuff well guess the fuck what I don't even have health insurance.

FATTY-TUFF
    canadian zoklet-tier troll-pusscake cryhard.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited June 2011
    Ask me any questions to clarify the situation for you.

What is the most amount of your own fingers you have had in your vagina and anus at the same time?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    Look up your local laws on recording people. Usually you can record any conversation you're part of without telling the rest of the people involved. But look it up first, if it's an illegal recording it could very well be that you cannot use it as evidence in court.